Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,867 members, 7,855,556 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator (15583 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides / 2023: Tinubu Commissions Southwest Campaign Office In Ondo / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by Igbojew: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
This two adge sword called Rotimi Akeredolu have finally been rewarded by betraying Igbos by using Southern governors forum to champion for the Tinubu presidential ambition but he and Tinubu will be disgrace..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by Goalgetter23(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=xpressionx post=116816175]Akeredolu that is Obidient

Yes, he is obidiently the south west cordinator of APC Presidential Campaign. We are all obidient to different courses.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by Evajewel: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Person weh Hope Uzodinma show him wife shege for imo election under APC... Bety is Obidient husband is Yusuf
Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by livinbygrace: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
We can’t afford to have another old man as President. Let’s be honest with ourselves.

All of you people shouting old man/men,won’t you be old or don’t you want to live long as well?
Instead of you to base your argument on achievement and intelligence you guys are talking nonsense.
How old is Joe Biden ,Trump and others?
Despite your wack unintelligent criticism during the Apc primary ,see the way he outsmarted every other contestants and won ?
Jagaban has already won the election ,quote me anywhere.He go shock Una

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by livinbygrace: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
We can’t afford to have another old man as President. Let’s be honest with ourselves.

All of you people shouting old man/men,won’t you be old or don’t you want to live long as well?
Instead of you to base your argument on achievement and intelligence you guys are talking nonsense.
How old is Joe Biden ,Trump and others?
Despite your wack unintelligent criticism during the Apc primary ,see the way he outsmarted every other contestants and won ?
Jagaban has already won the election ,quote me anywhere.He go shock Una
Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by SenatePresdo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Atiku and his effeminate 3rd Class dullard GIRLFRIEND will shout rigging as usual.

If obi and Tinubu continue like this, omo na Atiku go win am.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by garfield1: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
He should have taken Fayemi

Why? How is it your biz? Aketi is more frontfooted
Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by GeneralOjukwu: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

If obi and Tinubu continue like this, omo na Atiku go win am.

Atiku has the strongest chance. Followed by BAT. Obi hasn't a chance in Hell or Heaven.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by garfield1: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Who will he appoint in the South South and South east?

Umahi/hope and ayade

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by yahmohy27: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Yorubas are strategizing and deploying every available machineries as they head into the 2023 elections as a United font, Yamiiriss on the other hand are fooling themselves online.
No political unison, no strategies, no structure. And when they lose the next elections now they will be crying wolf grin
This guy wicked for moth o cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by SenatePresdo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Atiku has the strongest chance. Followed by BAT. Obi hasn't a chance in Hell or Heaven.

I don't care who wins at this stage, when Nigerians complains, I can only laugh.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by Daniel76: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
YoungLionken:
Tinubu and strategy( I think he's better when it comes to it)..

See how he quickly made him the south west coordinator grin..

So that he can easily gain and overwhelm the support of the people, due to the owo massacre..

Before you know, They will start using Yoruba to tell their fellows that a vote for Atiku, is a vote for bokoharam and bandits, while a vote for Obi is a vote for IPOB/ESN, to be powerful enough to dominate cheesy...
you reason like a politicians I love your strategy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by ChukwuObe: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Igbojew:
This two adge sword called Rotimi Akeredolu have finally been rewarded by betraying Igbos by using Southern governors forum to champion for the Tinubu presidential ambition but he and Tinubu will be disgrace..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by Goke7: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
kafeii123:

What you're saying about them all....is true...but you'll agree with me...that at least there's one of them on whom no single stain of corruption has yet been found and stuck... he's not in the ruling party..so if he has skeletons.. I'm sure they would have released it to the open

if we keep voting for our grandfathers...when will it be our own turn.... Tinubu and majorly Abiola were part of those who financed Abacha's coup... while Buhari himself was one of Abacha's right hand men then....

Atiku's corruption is also well established...starting frim his time in customs...to selling national assets etc... I feel these two need to rest...if Tinubu wins.. and Nigeria doesn't get better...cos I don't see any chance that it will....unless if it's not this crop of APC "technocrats" that gets appointed and there's high chance they'll be the ones...then the southwest becomes shamed... just like the north is now being riled for leading us into hell...

The international community will never take us serious...... and our rep is currently more than bad..as it is now....

It's not about if there's a saint amongst them...but I'll prefer a leader we can shout on... and expect him to listen to us...than one who would keep quiet.. even when we're being killed... Fasoranti's daughter was murdered in Ondo by children of mere cattle herders..... How can a boy whose only expense..is the food his parents have given him since birth..murder another one whose parents have not only served this country and region meritoriously...but have also invested huge sums.. raising that child..... And nothing happened......neither tinubu..nor akeredolu could utter a word.. simply because they're seeking the presidency.. if it had been GEJ...even Soyinka who didn't know any chibok citizen personally...let alone being related to or just evn knowing any of the abducted chibok girls ..could rile his mouth .. and nothing was done to him...

I prefer the iboman in this instance.. cos with him in Aso rock... southwesterners would be more than able to talk...if there's notice of any foul play in e.g. appointments... But if tinubu enters.. and they armtwist him into going against the Yorubas interests..no one wld be able to talk..after all na our pikin dey dia... moreover...we don't have any assurance..that he'll be able to finish two terms well...or that they'll allow another southwesterner finish his term..Incase he's unable to do so .. they'll just pay a few guys up.... and the tune will change..

Same way northerners are finding it hard to cry out now... despite losing their children to rampaging bandits and terrorists...it was easier for them... when it was a foreigner ruling... now they must observe table manners...

This is my issue...the easterner will work hard to better the country..cos his reelection will be hinged on him performing....if any of these others get there..na "this is our turn" mentality e go be... and we will have to just wait .. praying for their tenure to elapse in time... without being able to be accountable

Maybe we should return to the regional system...where we have regional premiers and then a president or prime minister...each region will want their own best interests.. and will promote their best hands to lead them... but what we have now is shambolic in some sense...

You are wrong, Obi will be another GEJ that will be hijacked by militants this time by ipob even if he's going wrong cos they will accuse other tribes as opposing their son and don't want him to succeed. You guys should please stop seeing Obi as a youth. For christ sake he's also a grand father already in his sixties. Obi is also among the elites class and he can never go against them as president. Don't be fooled when the chips are down he will still choose the elite class over the Nigerian masses. Buhari before 2015 was seen as a messiah of sort and as someone who will twist the arms of the elite in favour of Nigerians but what so we have now, the greatest oil theft happening under his nose and you think obi can go against the elites into this oil theft thing?

Like I said before let people make their choice but to point out that one person is different from the rest is the biggest lie of the century. Forget the international community they don't really care about our reputation as their own citizens are equally corrupt if not more. The difference is that western nations take care more of the welfare of their citizens and that's where they are wiser. We here are bunch of greedy fellows and hypocrites forming saints. No Nigerian politician currently will work hard for Nigerians, it's a lie. Regional govt is actually the way forward but the politicians don't want it either from the south or north. They are all lying. No Eastern politician wants restructuring or have you heard Obi said anything in that light, Never. It's all rhetoric.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2022
garfield1:

Why? How is it your biz? Aketi is more frontfooted
Fayemi is a better option.
He stepped down for him in the primaries
He's more rugged and steeped in street politics than Aketi.
It's a bad choice. Ondo is one of the states that will be repulsed by the MM ticket.
He'll have too much to do and might not be effective in SW on a large scale
Re: Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator by garfield1: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Fayemi is a better option.
He stepped down for him in the primaries
He's more rugged and steeped in street politics than Aketi.
It's a bad choice. Ondo is one of the states that will be repulsed by the MM ticket.
He'll have too much to do and might not be effective in SW on a large scale
Go and change it na.better face your pdp if you dont have anything to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants / Akeredolu Reacts to Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet As "Unwise" For Saying This / RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.