Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: (1042 Views)

Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / Malta Visa Requirements Needed / Visa Requirements For Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by frakie: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
HELLO HOUSE
PLEASE, I WILL LIKE ANY ONE IN THE HOUSE SHOULD HELP ME WITH AMERICAN VISA REQUIREMENTS, I WILL LIKE TO TRAVEL TO THE STATE AND MAKE SOMETHING MUCH MORE IMPORTANT OVER THERE, PLEASE HELP ANY ONE WITH USEFUL INFO, SHOULD HELP ME TO UPLOAD THIS THREAD, THANKS ALL
Re: In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by worry246(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
This is one desparate cafe boi!!! grin grin grin grin grin
He don't know where he wants to go outher than out of Nigeria.
I bet the real truth he could not afford bus fare in Lagos town.
Let alone air fare & visa & accomodation.
And posts all in CAPITALS shouting like little boi begging for kobo from cars.
Re: In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by ojdollars(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
@worry246 , I have noticed that you like to insult posters who are new here or trying to learn how this NL system works. It's not fair my friend, you must not rubbish people all the time, correct them as you were also corrected while you were ignorant of some things in life some time ago in your life.

@frakie , This is the only Solution to your problem. Go to Guaranty Trust Bank with a Photocopy of your Passport Data Page and your original passport too if avail at the time of booking. Pay the sum of a $150usd equivalent in Naira to the Bank to obtain a receipt that is explained on their website, on how you can use it to book an appointment. Book an Hotel Reservation and Flight Booking also if you applying as a tourist. As it's very important when filling the DS-160 Form online as you would be instructed thru their website. Call them for more information. The website is,

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/welcome.html

Hope this is information is OK for now.
Re: In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by frakie: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2011
@worry246 , I have noticed that you like to insult posters who are new here or trying to learn how this NL system works. It's not fair my friend, you must not rubbish people all the time, correct them as you were also corrected while you were ignorant of some things in life some time ago in your life.

@frakie , This is the only Solution to your problem. Go to Guaranty Trust Bank with a Photocopy of your Passport Data Page and your original passport too if avail at the time of booking. Pay the sum of a $150usd equivalent in Naira to the Bank to obtain a receipt that is explained on their website, on how you can use it to book an appointment. Book an Hotel Reservation and Flight Booking also if you applying as a tourist. As it's very important when filling the DS-160 Form online as you would be instructed thru their website. Call them for more information. The website is,

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/welcome.html

Hope this is information is OK for now.

@worry246, if you failed yesterday, strive to win today. If you were defeated today, strive to win tomorrow. but u are not like that, are useless and very foolish, you are taking tour self while posting, the major advice i will give you is that just go ahead and buy ur 30 naira beans from the so- called iya ele wa that u normally bought it from, i wonder how ur parents and siblings will be coping with u are home, u lack respect, u lack focus, u behave abnormally, u are an slowpoke, maturity accountability none, u just sat down there living with ur parents in one room including 7 adults living in a room, think about ur future, plan ur life, u are falling man, thank God u called me boi, u are a man without self indignity, living with his parents in a room, i don't even think u will have a girl friend, u are a fool indeed men, just strive harder, go to celestial church let them do ise isegun for u, becos u will never live long, another man will surely reap wht u have sow, ur children will turn to a begger and ur wife a widow, u love to cause and the cause will soak into ur blood like oil, u shall have no peace in ur life, u will be crashed, God will appoint a man that will be ur accuser to u all the time, psalm 109,

@ j dollar, True courage and adventure is found in exploring the meaning of life and discovering the reason for your existence. Even greater joy and fulfillment is found in the persistent struggle to contribute to others’ happiness. The courage not to bow to pressure, the courage to stand alone, the courage to maintain one’s determination, the courage to look deep into one’s heart and confront one’s own cowardice and arrogance, the courage to challenge difficulties--those who possess this kind of courage are true victors. thanks man u are great
Re: In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by ojdollars(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2011
@frakie , Yea my brother, God bless you and keep you as you strive to make it in life.
Re: In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by frakie: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2011
@ojDollars, thanks bro, i want to ask a question, pls, can i use my in- law bank statements to apply for my us visa, ?
Re: In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by ojdollars(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2011
@frakie , It depends on the type of Visa you want to apply for. Give me your number and I will call you to give you every details you need for free. Or drop me your email address so I can send you my number by email to call me.
Re: In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by Lax75(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2011
@OJ Dollars, you are one of the few mature pple on here, who post meaningful replies.

@Poster: Here's another link that may come in handy http://forums.immigration.com/

All the best.
Re: In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by ojdollars(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2011
@Lax75 , Thank you very much my brother. And thanks for the additional Information for Frakie too. God bless
Re: In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by frakie: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2011
@oj dollars do you know that , One who cannot empathize with others will never become a true leader. One of the great misfortunes of our world today is the presence of too many leaders who do not feel what is really in people's hearts. and also Greatness as a human being is not determined by educational background or social position. A truly great person is one who can be a friend to those in suffering, pain and misery. , guy u are more than a million, u are great, the other time i requested for S.A. requirements u gave me much more than i expected, thank God the person i requested it for, is now in S.A. and he is processing is admission into the university of south Africa known as UNISA, GUY COLLECT my number u sure 07032367270 am ADEMOLA BY NAME,
Re: In Need Of Us Visa Requirements: House Please H.elp: by ojdollars(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
@frakie , Thank you my brother, your post is very encouraging. I will give you a call later today, taking myself out for now. Don't know when I would be here again, I am taking off from this place my brother. Take care and we would always keep in touch by phone. 1luv

(1) (Reply)

Migrants Must Earn 35,000 Pounds To Remain In The Uk / Is It Safe To Fly Air Nigeria With The Recent News Of Unserviceable Aircraft? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.