Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore (20756 Views)

He Didnt Win Osun, Lagos And Abuja, Where Did He Get His Votes From? / Buhari Can't Understand Students Plight Because he didnt Go To University-Sowore / Buhari Cant Stop Kilings By Fulani Herdsmen Because They Are His People-Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by nony43(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Drunkard1:
Damn this was savage. But no be that one dey worry me. Seun stingy oooo. Do u believe seun never do giveaway like naija loaded or linda. That guy just dey use nairaland money buy fowl and goat for ogun state. They plant casava and agbado for his farm. I no just no why he stingy. I hear say na ewa he dey use pay his mods except lala wey he dey use bush meat and pyton pay. Na why dem dey block person anyhow. Seun come give me 5k wey i dey ask u since.

That guy stingy die. Na why I no de bring contents come again. Person go de him house people go de hustle contents for am. Still him no de give shi-shi. Na why I de laugh people dwarfing their thinkings with tribal wars all because of the get un paid likes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Joke of the month! This British did not install them as military officers but they were trained in abroad. The whites don't compromise oga ade. I'll tell you every
single ex military hewd of state where they undergo their military training. My grandfather served during General Gowon Era, ny father served during Murtala and I also served during this era.
Revolution2022:
People like Buhari are lucky to be successful when they are not educated.His types cannot be employ as a pos sale's attendant in this present age because he go dey get shortage.Very inept.
I wish I was born during the British colonial rule.They were the ones who installed people like Buhari,obj and co as military officers before they left.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by LeeSantos(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
hybridblood07:
The problem I have with most people on NL is sentiment. Someone chose a military career and he's been criticise always for not going to a university. They should respect people's choice of career

The painful part is most of them don't even have OND.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by nony43(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I beg to differ Mr. Sowore. Buhari's military qualifications are equivalent of what we have in academic as professors or consultants in medical field. Anytime I hear/read this general ignorance from any hater I just reduce my level of regards /respect to zero level for that individual, no matter how elderly or position.

Some you to get to that level you must have some qualifications. Where is his certificates?
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
So you believe Buhari has no WAEC? I'm not defending his failure, but you can't tell me he has no certificate to show at all.
Whobedatte:

Is he a head of a military government?
Constitution says at least an O'level certificate is required as a prerequisite for the position of the president of a country and you presented a nepa bill , you are still defending him
Can you employ Buhari as head of your business or company if you have one ?
Even the military head wey em be sef na coup
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by shortIGBOman: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad toh. If Bubu Nor go school,what about the shortIGBOman NGIGE and minister of Education. Are those ones DUMB upstairs undecided?

Emeka mind ya self oo

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Couple is a normal thing anywhere in the world, most especially in the military rule. Subordinates do disagree a lot which why most of tbem end up in detention or forcefully retirement. Everyone craves for that position during the military era. Read about other African countries during their own military Era. Paul Kagame has been in power since year 2000 with the support of other ex military dictators from other part of Africa also with his military background. Coup is normal bro
Whobedatte:

Is he a head of a military government?
Constitution says at least an O'level certificate is required as a prerequisite for the position of the president of a country and you presented a nepa bill , you are still defending him
Can you employ Buhari as head of your business or company if you have one ?
Even the military head wey em be sef na coup
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by charleson022: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
U knew too well that he didn't go to university,and u supported him in 2015 against GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
I swear bro. It's not that I'm supporting Buhari failure, but they should stop criticising him because he did not attend a civil institution. As a military officer,
you're meant to attend military courses both home and abroad. During their era, they attended more of War and strategic courses. Most bloody civilians in NL knows nothing about the military but just jump into whatever they read online. Most don't even know General Gowon has PHD
LeeSantos:

The painful part is most of them don't even have OND.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Drunkard1: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
nony43:

That guy stingy die. Na why I no de bring contents come again. Person go de him house people go de hustle contents for am. Still him no de give shi-shi. Na why I de laugh people dwarfing their thinkings with tribal wars all because of the get un paid likes.
he should forget about having the mindset of not helping that u need to work hard. All hands are not equal and there is no job. He suppose dey give out loan for business or even support. Na to dey comment on politics and come dey buga for ads. He needs to be giving. All this money from nairaland i wonder wetin he want carry am do.. No be to help me dey pain me. But nobody fit testify for him. Na bad thing. He has a bad name but a good platform.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bomb thrown
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Whobedatte(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
hybridblood07:
So you believe Buhari has no WAEC? I'm not defending his failure, but you can't tell me he has no certificate to show at all.
So you believe Buhari has a waec certificate ? I think that is the question you need to ask yourself !
Someone who hired lawyers to defend him in court prior 2015 election when asked to present his O'level ?
I have my waec certificate , my school is there for verification , my school mates whom we finished SS3 together and wrote waec are there to testify , what is so hard there ? Why hiring SANs to defend you ? It's not rocket science na tongue haba
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by tishbite42: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
hybridblood07:
I swear bro. It's not that I'm supporting Buhari failure, but they should stop criticising him because he did not attend a civil institution. As a military officer,
you're meant to attend military courses both home and abroad. During their era, they attended more of War and strategic courses. Most bloody civilians in NL knows nothing about the military but just jump into whatever they read online. Most don't even know General Gowon has PHD
U Buhari supporters always talk senselessly

Gowon's O'level has never been a subject for debate because he attended secondary school and passed his exams.
As for his PhD, he got that after he was overthrown. He went to the University of Warwick and started as an undergraduate, got his first degree, Master's and PhD

Why is the O'level of Buhari a controversy?!
Why did he hire 13 SANS to defend a piece of paper he can just bring out if he ever wrote his exams?!?
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
So, how did he enroll into Nigeria Defense Academy back then and how was he selected to among other officers to train in abroad?
Whobedatte:

So you believe Buhari has a waec certificate ? I think that is the question you need to ask yourself !
Someone who hired lawyers to defend him in court prior 2015 election when asked to present his O'level ?
I have my waec certificate , my school is there for verification , my school mates whom we finished SS3 together and wrote waec are there to testify , what is so hard there ? Why hiring SANs to defend you ? It's not rocket science na tongue haba
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by tishbite42: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Whobedatte:

Don't mind the zombies
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by tishbite42: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
hybridblood07:
So, how did he enroll into Nigeria Defense Academy back then and how was he selected to among other officers to train in abroad?
Oga, na Ahmadu Bello give them notes
IBB confirm am
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by malvisguy212: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I beg to differ Mr. Sowore. Buhari's military qualifications are equivalent of what we have in academic as professors or consultants in medical field. Anytime I hear/read this general ignorance from any hater I just reduce my level of regards /respect to zero level for that individual, no matter how elderly or position.
you no the problem with people like you ? we will NEVER see you guys in a thread were the government or buhari fumble badly. open a thread how people are suffering. none of you will be able to defend buhari . but it's is only thread like this you people will always show up.

buhari military qualifications to me is meaningless , because as a military personnel, security should be the first successful thing to overcome.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
I'm not a supporter of Buhari and I condemn every single thing that has befall on this nation. I only said he choose a military career over civil life and why should someone criticise him.
I've no business with the 13 SANS he hired. We all know Buhari has a WAEC but his grades were poor.
tishbite42:

U Buhari supporters always talk senselessly

Gowon's O'level has never been a subject for debate because he attended secondary school and passed his exams.
As for his PhD, he got that after he was overthrown. He went to the University of Warwick and started as an undergraduate, got his first degree, Master's and PhD

Why is the O'level of Buhari a controversy?!
Why did he hire 13 SANS to defend a piece of paper he can just bring out if he ever wrote his exams?!?
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol lol lol bros abeg go sleep. Back then there was no proper screening joining the Army and most if them had joined the West African Royal Frontier Force before Nigeria gained independence. After Nigeria got independence, it was change to Nigerian Army and most of the officers were sent to Sandhurt for more officers training. It's this our era the NA have tried to balance documentation
tishbite42:

Oga, na Ahmadu Bello give them notes
IBB confirm am
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Whobedatte(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
hybridblood07:
Quota system !
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Go and sleep oga. Go and read about Military Era for more enlightenment
Whobedatte:

Quota system !
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by yommen: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
LeeSantos:
Does this mean all the write-up on his Wikipedia page is a lie?. Even as much as we hate him doesn't mean we should be liars.

Some Nigerian should have be living in the wilderness,

How many former military head of state attended University?

We have 16 past president and head of state, and out of that number only 4 went to the university? How many of them performed well? Someone was head of state when the naira was 1 to the US dollar.
Then we should start the blame from that person who was in power when the dollar started rising against the naira. Why should you single out one person?.

Even those past president who attended University still had ASUU go on strike.

https://www.osgf.gov.ng/about-us/history/past-presidents-and-heads-state

I don't reply stup!D mention that do not have any bit of intelligence

All the rubbish you wrote doesn't change the fact that Buhari has failed Nigerians woefully. Yes, he attended military trainings only. That's why he is ruling like a true military dictator, without human feelings. To make the matter worst, security that is his own field, he still failed. You said he wasn't the one that made naira value to start falling against dollar, but he promised to return it back to 1/1. Now it's 710 from around 300 that he met it. May your life be ruled the way Buhari has ruled! Hope you said amen.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by yommen: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Drunkard1:
Damn this was savage. But no be that one dey worry me. Seun stingy oooo. Do u believe seun never do giveaway like naija loaded or linda. That guy just dey use nairaland money buy fowl and goat for ogun state. They plant casava and agbado for his farm. I no just no why he stingy. I hear say na ewa he dey use pay his mods except lala wey he dey use bush meat and pyton pay. Na why dem dey block person anyhow. Seun come give me 5k wey i dey ask u since.

No go hustle! Dey find awuf.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by tishbite42: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
hybridblood07:
Lol lol lol bros abeg go sleep. Back then there was no proper screening joining the Army and most if them had joined the West African Royal Frontier Force before Nigeria gained independence. After Nigeria got independence, it was change to Nigerian Army and most of the officers were sent to Sandhurt for more officers training. It's this our era the NA have tried to balance documentation
Lol
Why should I sleep when you just confirmed what I said.
Or is it a Freudian slip?!
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by MindHacker9009(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by ChiefDelegate: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=joelag post=116819143][/quote] if am not mistaken he should be an emeritus professor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by tishbite42: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
hybridblood07:
I'm not a supporter of Buhari and I condemn every single thing that has befall on this nation. I only said he choose a military career over civil life and why should someone criticise him.
I've no business with the 13 SANS he hired. We all know Buhari has a WAEC but his grades were poor.
Oya, bring out the certificates that shows the poor grades?!?
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by tishbite42: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Also how did this guy himself take get admissin into Unilag with this kind O/Levels he sumitted to INEC

What's Your Take On Omoyele Sowore (o/level) School Certificate Result
https://www.nairaland.com/7181968/whats-take-omoyele-sowore-o
Nigeria has gone to the dogs
The same thing with Obaseki
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Gofwane(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
All this your speech na cappings to Buhari. That niqqur has a heart of stone that doesn't compromise.

If you like protest from now till eternity, he will do what is on his mind. He has succeeded in becoming the president and carving a dreadful reputation for himself. I doubt if the next president will have the balls to probe Bubu.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mirabella00:
Illustrates
And u they rule

Finding it difficult to understand what you wrote

You dey here dey try insult person

Same thing he said, person wey no go school, no go understand anything wey concern school
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Traplord09: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
dam2000:
Don't worry atiku is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Replies Umahi: Your Claims Of Inciting Igbos Against FG Baseless / Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC / Senate Pays N85.5million As Dariye Allowances In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.