Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore (20759 Views)

He Didnt Win Osun, Lagos And Abuja, Where Did He Get His Votes From? / Buhari Can't Understand Students Plight Because he didnt Go To University-Sowore / Buhari Cant Stop Kilings By Fulani Herdsmen Because They Are His People-Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Also how did this guy himself take get admissin into Unilag with this kind O/Levels he submitted to INEC

What's Your Take On Omoyele Sowore (o/level) School Certificate Result
https://www.nairaland.com/7181968/whats-take-omoyele-sowore-o

I was thinking you made sense not until I saw where he wrote *a second is in another school where he passed and which enabled him get an admission into unilag*

Try read and comprehend
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by nony43(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Drunkard1:
he should forget about having the mindset of not helping that u need to work hard. All hands are not equal and there is no job. He suppose dey give out loan for business or even support. Na to dey comment on politics and come dey buga for ads. He needs to be giving. All this money from nairaland i wonder wetin he want carry am do.. No be to help me dey pain me. But nobody fit testify for him. Na bad thing. He has a bad name but a good platform.

Yeah. I live in the abroad I am very okay. I speaking for a lot of people that brings contents and news on his platform at least once in a year, you appreciate them if everyone stop bringing news and contents him go sit up and begin hustle contents.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by naikeboy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Obviously correct....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by rickleye: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dreynox:
Where is the lie

Not only student's plight, Buhari doesn't understand anything.

Someone that said from Top to Bottom.

Even all the Meetings he has been attending around the world, there's nothing he understood there.

Its true shots fired ! But isn't the Minister of Education handling the negotiations ? Mallam Adamu....
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Babastrong(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
God is great.
you went to university and you have been ruled by the person you called illetrate.
my advice:
be a man, go and fight the God that did otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Morphinne: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is the person who deserves our massive supports as youths and not some 61-year old Linus from the land of the lost Jews, claiming to be youths’ champion and promising a youth-oriented society if elected. If not for ethnic bias and stark illiteracy mixed with herd syndrome, why would anyone in his right senses call Peter Linus Obi a youths’ advocate when in fact, he hasn’t been fighting for our rights and freedom. Where was the fool before the eruption of the endsar protest of 2020? Where was he when the dreaded Akzuwu Sars were committing their atrocities against the people of Anambra under his watch?
Mumu now wants to reap where he didn’t sow
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by RichAbujaGuy: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abeg, Sowore went to university in Naija and Yankee and still hasn't accomplished anything meaningful with his life besides saddling his estranged wife with two children to raise alone aboard. I don't know whether he or Reno get the biggest he-goat prize.

Sowore's Wife: The Children Miss Their Father

https://saharareporters.com/2019/11/06/sowores-wife-children-miss-their-father
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Perfectbeing(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Peter Obi is a university graduate. But students were out of school in his state for 6 months. Imagine if he didn't go to school..
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Youoareofoolish: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

That is life for you.... he has a NEPA bill certificate yet he ruled the country as military Head of State and civilian President.

One of only 2 people (with OBJ) that God blessed with that opportunity in a population of over 200 million people.

YES, Buhari was in 1983 and currently a failure. But still he overachieved as an abject dullard.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I am happy his own people suffered the most from his nepotistic rule. After all, they voted him in en masse. grin grin grin

Next time they will choose competence over tribe... though at the time, GEJ was a bad 2nd choice - but Atiku should have been given a chance in 2019
Buhari is a product of undue advantage to a certain region. Can someone like him scale through educationally in this time and age?
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by seunfape(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
I have not seen where illitrate rule literate and you expect the country to move well. That is what we are facing in Nigeria now.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Goldbw122(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
If the president can't understand what the student are communicating with him, that means there will be a problem in the country a big problem.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Harmattan123(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
To secure job now they will put age limit..... This government no favour youth at all....
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by ATTAH012(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lemme laugh in igala language
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by tete7000(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I beg to differ Mr. Sowore. Buhari's military qualifications are equivalent of what we have in academic as professors or consultants in medical field. Anytime I hear/read this general ignorance from any hater I just reduce my level of regards /respect to zero level for that individual, no matter how elderly or position.

Dey there dey deceive yourself. Keep buying the lie they sell to you. When you fully understand that a man who doesn't have a prerequisite certificate cannot qualify for a higher education, you will know that Buhari could never have qualified to go to any university. Tha he went for a military training based on diplomatic relationship between countries won't change that. The intellectual capacity of some of your Generals ilike Abacha and Buhari is enough to tell you something is not okay with your country military institution. Those guys enter military and get promoted based on quota system, if you know, you know. You can lose your respect for me, I don't care. I don't respect people who are not smart enough to know when they are being told lies too. It is people like you who queued up in 2015 to vote dullard into power and plunged the country into wretchedness.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by SouthSouth1914: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I beg to differ Mr. Sowore. Buhari's military qualifications are equivalent of what we have in academic as professors or consultants in medical field. Anytime I hear/read this general ignorance from any hater I just reduce my level of regards /respect to zero level for that individual, no matter how elderly or position.

So Buhari should have been a doctor?
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by kingPhidel(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Where’s the lie? None found apparently
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by TenQ: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
envoymedia:

This one na upper CUT!
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by davidl7: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dreynox:
Where is the lie

Not only student's plight, Buhari doesn't understand anything.

Someone that said from Top to Bottom.

Even all the Meetings he has been attending around the world, there's nothing he understood there.

grin grin grin grin
Some people are preparing to vote for Buhari promax, because of tribal sentiments and they are boasting about it.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Espelbengz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wandament ��� na bar certificate I use ooooo.. make u d cool down with this your vawulence ���

GeneralOjukwu:

Don't be unintelligent. Read my comment well. It is actually praising Buhari's "overachievements"

Na NEPA certificate you carry? grin grin
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by sageb: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
envoymedia:

Sowore is right
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by 7arrows: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
envoymedia:

Did he go to primary school?
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Tayorshd2(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ọmọ this one tough OO this statement na killer instinct...

I pray make bubu catch you physically then u are dead grin

Vote Jagaban 2023
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Tayorshd2(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
davidl7:

grin grin grin grin
Some people are preparing to vote for Buhari promax, because of tribal sentiments and they are boasting about it.

Yes and we are proud about it
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Tayorshd2(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
seunfape:
I have not seen where illitrate rule literate and you expect the country to move well. That is what we are facing in Nigeria now.

My brother u no lie and it make this country weak me
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by fredoooooo: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
He's still your president with all ya University grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
What about the one which he failed maths that was all over Internet? Even an academy board in the UK confirmed his result. Don't add sentiment oga
tishbite42:

Oya, bring out the certificates that shows the poor grades?!?
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Whatever I have said about the military is from experience oga. Did you know that as at 8 years ago, Joining the army as a recruit only requires you just 3 credits including English and Maths but now if a different case. I'm just telling you how things were during Buhari era as military officers
tishbite42:

Lol
Why should I sleep when you just confirmed what I said.
Or is it a Freudian slip?!
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by IfnobeGod20: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
There is a distinct difference between going to university and allowing university to pass through you. Many people that claimed to have gone to University, didn't allow university to pass through them.
Funny to say, some that didn't even go or pass through the university, have more IQ than those that went to university. Sowere, events have shown many traits in our society.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by tishbite42: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
hybridblood07:
Whatever I have said about the military is from experience oga. Did you know that as at 8 years ago, Joining the army as a recruit only requires you just 3 credits including English and Maths but now if a different case. I'm just telling you how things were during Buhari era as military officers
That's a lie
On paper, the Brits had standards for officers
The likes of Buhari and co didn't meet such standards but were thrown in inorder to bridge the gap with the South

As for military, my grandfather fought in the Burma War so I know the Nigerian military
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by MrColdsweat: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bontafa:
Chicago University of cocaine

Hahhahahahhahaha
Bros no heaven for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain / Do We Need New States In Nigeria ? / "Nigeria Will Be Made Ungovernable" - Who Said It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.