Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice (32260 Views)

Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) / The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti / The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Originalwafi: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by eteebanky1: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
IsSlyFoxxMad:

Talk to me babe.
Simp

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Germi9: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
internationalman:
It is their work way for me. The floors are so fine and clean. It's even cleaner than the floors in our living room.
Large spaces not those tiny choked stuffs we celebrate in naija

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by abc115: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
The Greatest American President

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by AnthonyAk(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
You look and dress like a MAGA supporter. Why did u blur out ur face?
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by just2endowed: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
That's what I'm talking about.

A sane country. See how everything is clean, neat and sane over there!

Who ever Invented pure water no try... If you go outside and look into your gutter, you will see one.

Did you know it takes 60 to 90 years for a satchet of water to decompose into the soil?
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by RichAbujaGuy: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
You have done well @MALIGNANTGuest smiley

You are the Star Boy of the week. grin

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by blowjohn(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Boss living the good life in a sane environment, but honestly I can liken you to Buhari as you both love junketing around a lot. Lol

That 1920s Rolls dey enter my eye no be small. Very clean

Better stick to ur nissan primera.
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by backtovillage: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
How I wish Nigeria build this edifice for Buhari when he is out the man try for Nigeria no b small cry
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by NA1RALANDER(f): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
The U. S of A ��
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by HumanCalc: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nice pictures

Pls the way you cover the faces disturb me mentally. I don't know how to explain it. You can cover the faces with colour or shapes completely

The way you cover them fingers my brain. I am so sorry
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by viodemus: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
In a book I read some years ago called Lincoln,

i think he(lincoln) was trying to make a guy his ally, but his other friends was not feeling it, so one of Lincoln's guy was like bro why are you trying to bring in this guy, Lincoln then made a quote wey burst my brain, he say "the guy is a valuable friend, and a dangerous enemy".

When I went to this memorial from where we lodge for Arlington, Virginia, a few years ago, I search for that quote tire for this memorial, nothing nothing. I even dey ask people, dem dey look me like panoramic tv.

I been dey campus for Naija when I read that thing, me and my guys dun juana finish, so the thing be like say na us he been dey talk about. That mata ginger us die that day. One of my guy think say I no search for the quote well well, so when he cun go he no see am.

Lincoln na my guy since that quote.

Nice trip by the way @ op.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by hahn(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The MONUMENT Proper!

I like how you blur your face in your pictures but don't do the same for other people.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Ofemmanu1: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This OP again! angry

The Op can flex!!!

With his shorts and sneakers..

Thank God for Mama Ada wey dey always surprise us with big-yansh sight seeing sha
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by joshscott931: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tell us how and when you got ur visa
That's what boys want to hear

Bless you bro � I'm about asking that too. The op should just temporarily suspend showing us those pictures, make he show us way cool cool
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Betgold84: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
America
Land of the highest thieves.
I respect you guys.
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Ikem11(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Skibani99:
Nice,I believe you took these pictures when you also visited the Washington monument.. Any significant details of the car you posted?..

Na Lincoln car grin
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by bewla(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Basement Proper!
@the Basement of the Edifice!
I talk am no be only federal and state workers ghost like hey I his our mode na ghost

Ghost poster why you paint your face
You don't want us to steal your destiny abi
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Nice thread!
Yeah my dear!
Such trips allay anxiety and depression.
It's really worth it.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Solanaa:
I love travel threads like this.... cool sad wink smiley cheesy
Good One.
Absolutely entertaining.
What's life without broadening your horizon?
Exposure empowers one with so much knowledge. It's only exposure that can change the status of an uneducated man.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by brandsoncharlie: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2022
viodemus:
In a book I read some years ago called Lincoln,

i think he(lincoln) was trying to make a guy his ally, but his other friends was not feeling it, so one of Lincoln's guy was like bro why are you trying to bring in this guy, Lincoln then made a quote wey burst my brain, he say "the guy is a valuable friend, and a dangerous enemy".

When I went to this memorial from where we lodge for Arlington, Virginia, a few years ago, I search for that quote tire for this memorial, nothing nothing. I even dey ask people, dem dey look me like panoramic tv.

I been dey campus for Naija when I read that thing, me and my guys dun juana finish, so the thing be like say na us he been dey talk about. That mata ginger us die that day. One of my guy think say I no search for the quote well well, so when he cun go he no see am.

Lincoln na my guy since that quote.

Nice trip by the way @ op.
The guy like criticism a lot and that’s what lead His death, he was stepping on big toes.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Skibani99:
Nice,I believe you took these pictures when you also visited the Washington monument.. Any significant details of the car you posted?..
Absolutely Correct.
I also visited the WHITE HOUSE
I visited the Capitol & world war memorial park.
I also visited Virginia.
& finally, I poured libation and blessed the Land.

I would have posted that of WhiteHouse but the mods wouldn't agree to such.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

The guy like criticism a lot and that’s what lead His death, he was stepping on big toes.
Yes!
He was a critical thinker!
And eventually he died Great.
And will hardly be erased from history.
In the end, each and everyone of us on this platform will not be alive by the year 2085 but what we leave behind will most likely be what will echo forever.
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by rickleye: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, did you get to see what was hidden under the building as they say, still trying to see how to get the white house passes.

almost impossible to get those .. na your congress man go write you letter. Congressmen/women scare like crazy.
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by rickleye: 12:58am On Sep 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Absolutely Correct.
I also visited the WHITE HOUSE
I visited the Capitol & world war memorial park.
I also visited Virginia.
& finally, I poured libation and blessed the Land.

I would have posted that of WhiteHouse but the mods wouldn't agree to such.

Why wouldnt the mods agree. I would be shocked they allowed pictures to be taken in the White house anyways.
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Boss living the good life in a sane environment, but honestly I can liken you to Buhari as you both love junketing around a lot. Lol

That 1920s Rolls dey enter my eye no be small. Very clean

Honestly speaking, mine is different from BUHARI's. Buhari's waka is purposeless, fruitfless and never reflects in the economy of Nigeria and its citizenry. Truly speaking, he doesn't know why he's traveling. But, mine first of all, edifies my soul and that of the people around me and it further reflects on Nairaland as a way of educating others.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 24, 2022
rickleye:

Why wouldnt the mods agree. I would be shocked they allowed pictures to be taken in the White house anyways.
I wouldn't know.
May that's their policy.
I had enquired to know why I was initially sanctioned for trying to create the WhiteHouse thread.

In Fact, we were allowed to make videos and not just pictures. We had interactive sessions. The secret service were in attendance and no one was harassed. Rather they assisted us with rich facts. The United states sees such as an International treasure and it generates lots of revenues.
People fly into Washington from all over the world just to catch a glimpse of its simplicity.

In Fact, without the WhiteHouse and its environs, most hotels and event centers within Washington would fold up.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by olasquare: 2:29am On Sep 24, 2022
@malignant

Good thing about posts like this is, they thought you things your don't know. I am just getting to know Lincoln was assassinated. Then some other notable dates about this monument. Good job.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Vulcanheph(m): 5:25am On Sep 24, 2022
I actually got interested in Abe Lincoln when I saw the movie called "Abraham Lincoln; vampire Hunter".
The story was a fictional account of his actual life but I enjoyed it

Kudos to You Op.
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by BeanmanX(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Beautiful!...
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by snowball11(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2022
I was there around 2011. A nice tourist destination in the US!
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by feranmi143: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2022
rickleye:

almost impossible to get those .. na your congress man go write you letter. Congressmen/women scare like crazy.
Yo fish, i got sm-one that works there. a female doe, she want smt in exchange of smt, like a date or bed time and am not in for that

Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) / Kenyan Motorcyclist Carries 4 Passengers At Once (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland