Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice (32261 Views)

Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) / The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti / The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by blueAgent(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2022
No place like the white Man's land, even their haters hate to admit it, so beautiful and organised.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by rickleye: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, i got sm-one that works there. a female doe, she want smt in exchange of smt, like a date or bed time and am not in for that

Hmm I don’t mind ! Scratch my back , I’ll scratch yours . Whenever I am in the area I’ll holla at you .
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Lamasta(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2022
US no be your mate cool

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Chrisvotel: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Boss living the good life in a sane environment, but honestly I can liken you to Buhari as you both love junketing around a lot. Lol

That 1920s Rolls dey enter my eye no be small. Very clean

there's one like that in Nigeria it belongs to murtala Muhammed but I read a news that they wanted to auction it but I don't know how true it is
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Skibani99(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Absolutely Correct.
I also visited the WHITE HOUSE
I visited the Capitol & world war memorial park.
I also visited Virginia.
& finally, I poured libation and blessed the Land.

I would have posted that of WhiteHouse but the mods wouldn't agree to such.
super cool, I'd appreciate if you'd post pictures of the World War memorial park or create a new thread for it..
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by judedwriter(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022
I love history but these sites are so beautiful.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by viodemus: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

The guy like criticism a lot and that’s what lead His death, he was stepping on big toes.

I would assume a hater of the union side saw an opportunity to pounce, and did so.

In terms of interactions and social skills, I thought he was diplomatic and he compromised for progress when the need be.

Upon all of uniting the nation, they put him on 1 cent facing left, every other person is facing right. Some people say is because he support black freedom.

Internally, the USA is almost as tribal as Nigeria but there is a discipline and structure of agreed laws to structure some processes. I rate USA internally as a C, but externally an A+ especially since Oga Joe.
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by dyera(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Just imagine how the guy is covering his face. Nigeria is gone, no one feel safe anymore when dealing with Nigerians.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
What's the use of you to post your pictures only to hide your face
MALIGNANTGuest:
The Lincoln Memorial is a U.S. national memorial built to honor the 16th president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. It is on the western end of the National Mall in Washington, D.C., across from the Washington Monument, and is in the form of a neoclassical temple, a tabernacle!
ENGINEERING FACTS;
The memorial's architect was Henry Bacon. 
Opened May 30, 1922. Was built for 8years.
Height 99 feet. Has got 58 significant steps.
2 steps for the 2 terms done by Lincoln.
56 steps for his age at assassination.
Cc
DisGuy
JustWise
1st Pix;
Students on a recreational trip to the Edifice!
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Skibani99:
super cool, I'd appreciate if you'd post pictures of the World War memorial park or create a new thread for it..
yeah!
That's definitely underway!
It's serenity is top notch.
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
viodemus:
In a book I read some years ago called Lincoln,

i think he(lincoln) was trying to make a guy his ally, but his other friends was not feeling it, so one of Lincoln's guy was like bro why are you trying to bring in this guy, Lincoln then made a quote wey burst my brain, he say "the guy is a valuable friend, and a dangerous enemy".

When I went to this memorial from where we lodge for Arlington, Virginia, a few years ago, I search for that quote tire for this memorial, nothing nothing. I even dey ask people, dem dey look me like panoramic tv.

I been dey campus for Naija when I read that thing, me and my guys dun juana finish, so the thing be like say na us he been dey talk about. That mata ginger us die that day. One of my guy think say I no search for the quote well well, so when he cun go he no see am.

Lincoln na my guy since that quote.
Nice trip by the way @ op.
In terms of Intelligence Quotient...
Lincoln has got a higher value.
The most recent intelligent America's president in history is BARACK OBAMA. It's documented.
His intelligence radiates and many could attest to it.

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by blueAgent(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

In terms of Intelligence Quotient...
Lincoln has got a higher value.
The most recent intelligent America's president in history is BARACK OBAMA. It's documented.
His intelligence radiates and many could attest to it.

Obama intelligent?���

You are a joker, hype is different from reality.
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
blueAgent:

Obama intelligent?���

You are a joker, hype is different from reality.
U don't have to call me names.
U can make your submissions and i will learn from it. After all, you are entitled to your opinion and so do I.

I have always rated Bill Clinton far higher. May be because he inspired my American dream.
But the popular opinion around me settled for Obama with their valid points. Guess you are shocked now!

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Wwwq: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Really
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by blueAgent(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U don't have to call me names.
U can make your submissions and i will learn from it. After all, you are entitled to your opinion and so do I.

I have always rated Bill Clinton far higher. May be because he inspired my American dream.
But the popular opinion around me settled for Obama with their valid points. Guess you are shocked now!

Joker is not an insult or names as you assume.
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by vicfajeze: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2022
internationalman:
It is their work way for me. The floors are so fine and clean. It's even cleaner than the floors in our living room.
are u sure the floor is cleaner than ur Dad's living room?
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by rickleye: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I wouldn't know.
May that's their policy.
I had enquired to know why I was initially sanctioned for trying to create the WhiteHouse thread.

In Fact, we were allowed to make videos and not just pictures. We had interactive sessions. The secret service were in attendance and no one was harassed. Rather they assisted us with rich facts. The United states sees such as an International treasure and it generates lots of revenues.
People fly into Washington from all over the world just to catch a glimpse of its simplicity.

In Fact, without the WhiteHouse and its environs, most hotels and event centers within Washington would fold up.

Aha tourist attraction . It’s the only city where they pay tax and no representation!!! Lol
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Mstravelindiva: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Wow, really great pictures and thread! DC is on my list to visit in 2023!
Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Wow, really great pictures and thread! DC is on my list to visit in 2023!
Good one.
It's worth visiting.
But California remains unbeatable for now
I think its weather is the best in the world!

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Mstravelindiva: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Good one.
It's worth visiting.
But California remains unbeatable for now
I think its weather is the best in the world!

I concur, I’m in California right now on holiday. Weather is absolutely gorgeous!

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I concur, I’m in California right now on holiday. Weather is absolutely gorgeous!
WoW!
Good One! That's Lovely!
Enjoy your California experience!
It's really really worth it

Re: A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice by feranmi143: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
rickleye:

Hmm I don’t mind ! Scratch my back , I’ll scratch yours . Whenever I am in the area I’ll holla at you .
Yo fish, it won't work that way, it better you avoid it that to get stuck in it forever

Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) / Kenyan Motorcyclist Carries 4 Passengers At Once (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland