Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics (879 Views)

IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by Blizzy11: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2022
I saw the video of Tinubu visit to Orji Kalu's mum and I can't but wonder are there no other political structure in Igbo land?

Who is she in politics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibr2SevmfmM
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2022
Just respect
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2022
Sign of respect
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Sign of respect

For a woman that is younger than him?
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by Moh247: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu's mother is very close to the Generals
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

Respect is not about Age this days
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by Born2Breed(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2022
That woman na strong cultist.

She is higher than tinubu there so the bowing is more spiritual than physical.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2022
How old is she?
PresidObi:

Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
How old is she?

Or how old is he?
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by obaaderemi: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

How is she younger than him when her son is over 60 years?
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2022
70 years old.

Now how old is she?
PresidObi:

Or how old is he?
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2022
obaaderemi:
How is she younger than him when her son is over 60 years?

Tinubu daughter is also over 60 years.

1 Like

Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

No yoruba man will bow for someone younger than him, except he's a king, or waaayyy richer than him.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
70 years old.

Now how old is she?

That's his football age. We need to see his primary school records, we cant be accepting the age thrown to us without any proof, with no verifiable institutional evidence.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
No yoruba man will bow for someone younger than him, except he's a king, or waaayyy richer than him.

Or political deception.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

Guy, you just dey spew multiple lies here. She's in her 40s. Sey we see obi as a better candidate no mean say we go dey lie. It's becoming annoying. I believe he's 70, and a corrupt entity.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2022
If a woman has a 60 year old child and a man has a 60 year old child, the woman is younger. Women marry earlier than men.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Guy, you just dey spew multiple lies here. She's in her 40s. Sey we see obi as a better candidate no mean say we go dey lie. It's becoming annoying. I believe he's 70, and a corrupt entity.

Why dragging Obi into this simple argument?

Provide proof of age you're swerving off the conversation.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2022
It's total waste of time arguing with OBIdient criminals

Check this thread and cure your ignorance

https://www.nairaland.com/7317740/tinubu-really-older-than-70
PresidObi:

That's his football age. We need to see his primary school records, we cant be accepting the age thrown to us without any proof, with no verifiable institutional evidence.

1 Like

Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Nairaland is just about 10 years old, Tinubu was born way earlier than that, his elders has their school records, we just want to see Tinubu school records and not nairaland gossips which was just yesterday.

Show any verifiable records to prove Tinubu is 70 years.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by BATified2023: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

how can tinubu daughter b 60?
Someone who gave birth 2 years ago
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by obaaderemi: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

I can show you a link showing orji's age to be 62. Can you post any link showing Tinubu's daughter's age to be above 60?

You need to rise above pettiness. It is childish.

1 Like

Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2022
obaaderemi:
I can show you a link showing orji's age to be 62. Can you post any link showing Tinubu's daughter's age to be above 60?

You need to rise above pettiness. It is childish.

Can you also show me documents showing Iinubu is 70?
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by obaaderemi: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:
how can tinubu daughter b 60?
Someone who gave birth 2 years ago

They're just so stupid. They have this herd mentality that's so irritating, and yet they insult the northerners who have the same kind of cattle mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by obaaderemi: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

Can you also show me documents showing Tinubu is 70?
You can go and meet his mother in the grave, stupid igboman.

2 Likes

Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by BATified2023: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:
If a woman has a 60 year old child and a man has a 60 year old child, the woman is younger. Women marry earlier than men.
kalu is 62 meaning the woman would at least b 17 before giving birth to her which makes her 79 or more

So u believe tinubu is older than that woman right

One thing I see about obi supporters is that they are driven by hate so no common sense reasoning can ever seem reasonable to them

That was how many of them held on to buhari was cloned madness till a foreign doctor gave analysis on the meaning of cloning,ethics,how it has ever been done n co

It’s no surprise that same people who believe buhari was cloned are d same people still spewing thrash today

1 Like

Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:
kalu is 62 meaning the woman would at least b 17 before giving birth to her which makes her 79 or more

So u believe tinubu is older than that woman right

One thing I see about obi supporters is that they are driven by hate so no common sense reasoning can ever seem reasonable to them

That was how many of them held on to buhari was cloned madness till a foreign doctor gave analysis on the meaning of cloning,ethics,how it has ever been done n co

It’s no surprise that same people who believe buhari was cloned are d same people still spewing thrash today

And this one veers off into the forest entirely.

When you come back, show us documents proving Tinubu is 70 years .

Simple.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by BATified2023: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

hate is so powerful that it will never make igbos think straight

When they hate,they defy common sense n hold on to that hate no matter how dumb it is

Imagine these are d same people that use the word cloning on buhari carelessly without knowing d meaning

No b this same people dey show us different buhari nose n ear

Nothing wey igbos fit do wey go shock me again

@obaaderemi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:
hate is so powerful that it will never make igbos think straight

When they hate,they defy common sense n hold on to that hate no matter how dumb it is

Imagine these are d same people that use the word cloning on buhari carelessly without knowing d meaning

No b this same people dey show us different buhari nose n ear

Nothing wey igbos fit do wey go shock me again

Stop running from the topic.

Show us the documents proving Tinubu is 70 years.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by PresidObi: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2022
obaaderemi:
You can go and meet his mother in the grave, stupid igboman.

Insults are thrown by people who have no answer to facts presented on the topic.

We cannot go and ask our parents about our records we obtained by ourselves. Anyone in this century who cannot provide the name of their secondary school is not fit to be a leader. Stop hyperventilating.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by obaaderemi: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

Insults are thrown by people who have no answer to facts presented on the topic.

We cannot go and ask our parents about our records we obtained by ourselves. Anyone in this century who cannot provide the name of their secondary school is not fit to be a leader. Stop hyperventilating.
Insults are given freely to those who are too stupid to be treated otherwise. Bleep off.
Re: Inubu Bows To Orji Uzor Kalu's Mum-who Is She In Igbo Politics by BATified2023: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

Stop running from the topic.

Show us the documents proving Tinubu is 70 years.
what will that change?
Many of u already have a programmed mindset about tinubu driven by d hate that he chased Jonathan u igbos pot of stew away

If u can believe a guy who worked in different multinational companies doesn’t have certificate what do I have to prove to u ?

If u can believe tinubu a two time senator,two time governor doesn’t go to school what do I have to prove to u again?

If u can believe buhari was cloned without knowing d meaning,what do I have to prove to u again?

If u can believe buhari died n only u igbos know about it in d whole world then what do I have to prove to u again?

If many of u can believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria,wetin remain?

I will rather let u hold on to your programmed mindset n when it’s time for reality u will face it

At least we all have seen how trump came to conduct referendum in Nigeria?

At least we all have seen the cloned or buried buhari or d ghost president?

No need arguing with people like u,u will face the hard fact later

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Vote Killers Into Government - Goodluck Jonathan Warns Nigerians / The Many Lies Of Peter Obi / Obidient Voter Sensitization In Osun State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.