Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me (1583 Views)

Alhaji Dangote: Please Come To The Aid Of Your Staff Members In DISC, Osogbo. / Any1 Knows About Investment Management Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by Kelvinigho(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
Im a graduate in elect/elect engr wit 2.2.since i finishd school in 2008 ive nt goten a job for a day to be sacked the next day,even an interivew.my dad was disengaged from nitel by obj,he used al the payoff to take me school .im d ist, ive 4 younger ones on my neck in the polytechnic dey are abt to drop dis year.since i finishd i ve been teachin 4 jst 6k a month.ive pple who wnt to help me wit a job bt dey insist i join a cult,some insist i go into yahoo fraud.as a christain i continue reject.im thinkin evryday, smtimes im tempted,wht shd i do,cant i ve a chance in nigeria witot anytin bad.i need help eventho an ecouragement
Re: Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by Jasiel(f): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
Kevin, not to sound fanatical here but I strongly suggest u go to mfm for deliverance. I sympathize wiv u but words of encouragement aren't really practical evn though they'll lift ur spirit. What happens after the emotional high?
Re: Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by sarutobi: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
my guy. just pray and keep having faith. it works!

on the physical side, try very hard to get a job at least one that can cater for your families' basic needs. Do not be tempted to go the wrong way. a lot of people are also in your shoes. God is the answer!

i will include you in my prayers. god bless you.
Re: Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by sarutobi: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2011
also try to stick around nairaland. there are plenty of empowered folks here that can turn ya life around.
Re: Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2011
first i would advise you to BE YOURSELF and let it be known by EVERYONE.
if you cant make it then YOU CANT MAKE IT!!!!

Second stay positive, tell your younger ones that you AINT GOT IT (no need to kill yourself over THEIR problems) and stop thinking backwards. you need to find a way to get YOURSELF out of the situation you are in BEFORE you can think of saving others.
you only have ONE problem and thats to find awell paying decent job which aint easy not only in 9ja BUT ALL OVER THE WORLD.
start doing some small jobs to survive and keep searching for the right one(aka dream job).

Finally tell whoever has their lives hanging on YOUR success (work wise) to back off and understand what you are going through. feeling guilty about their issues wont help the matter at hand anyway.
Re: Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2011
Kelvinigho:

Im a graduate in elect/elect engr wit 2.2.since i finishd school in 2008 ive nt goten a job for a day to be sacked the next day,even an interivew.my dad was disengaged from nitel by obj,he used al the payoff to take me school .im d ist, ive 4 younger ones on my neck in the polytechnic dey are abt to drop dis year.since i finishd i ve been teachin 4 jst 6k a month.ive pple who wnt to help me wit a job bt dey insist i join a cult,some insist i go into yahoo fraud.as a christain i continue reject.im thinkin evryday, smtimes im tempted,wht shd i do,cant i ve a chance in nigeria witot anytin bad.i need help eventho an ecouragement
OP theres nothing i can do for u personally rather than to offer u advise based on what i believe in and what has worked for.
Firstly your case isnt the worst, cos its never as worse as that of JOB in the bible lost everything he laboured for.

God is the final solution turn to him for help. Theres no other friend like Jesus, hes a saviour and comforter. All u need is just to commit everything to him in Prayer.

Guy turn to God. he is the unchangeable changer. We read in the bible of a certain Anna the woman from the tribe of Esther whom has lived with her husband from her virgin years. She was over 80 yrs. She gave birth when the news of the birth of jesus was announced. its obvious your case needs spiritual attention. Pls turn to God

[center][size=30pt]GOD IS THE FINAL WORD[/size][/center]
Re: Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by osmanbello(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2011
Maybe this , no mess no fuss, wont cost too much, problem solved

Re: Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by AjanleKoko: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
Go and look for a job, any job. Forget your degree for now.
Don't kill yourself.
Re: Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by mbulela: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
Pls don't kill yourself o!
May God answer your prayers.
where do you reside?
in case i have any relevant info.
Re: Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by Kelvinigho(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2011
Thanks so much for your encouargement,so we can stil find gud pple around us especialy in narialand.my email is kelvino4real2001@yahoo.com & my mobile is 08054742033 in case u got any info 4 me.GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Mylife Has Come To An End,can Any1 Help Me by fm7070: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2011
Firstly, be very very prayerful. Believe it or not: the Spiritual controls the physical
Increase your thinking, be radical and creative in your thinking. Until you think to a certain point, you will not make some drastic positive steps.
Be creative, think about ideas. U may not even need to work for any company and you will employ many graduates if your idea thrive.
I wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

The "Big 5" Job Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / Ladi Balogun Is My Idol! / How Do You Keep Your Certificate Safely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.