Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People (9581 Views)

Orji Kalu: Tinubu's Skill Of Delegation Is A Requirement For Modern Democracy / Why I Visited Orji Kalu – Tinubu / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by naijabetlee(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
The Senate Chief Whip, Sen. Orji Kalu says the people of South-East extraction would be the most beneficiary of Bola Tinubu`s Presidency if he wins in 2023.

Kalu who said this in Abuja on Tuesday while addressing newsmen, said because the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate was a strategist.

“Let me be honest with you, we were governors together, he is a strategist, he will make the presidency benefit the Igbos.

“The Igbo people are going to be the biggest beneficiary of Tinubu’s presidency and you will see it. Hold me responsible”, he said.

He said that he was not against a president of Igbo extraction, adding that becoming Nigeria’s president was not a regional issue.

Kalu said “I have no problem with an Ibo man becoming president, but we have to do it with other Nigerians.

“If you don’t do it with other Nigerians, it’s not going to work, no matter how popular you are, this is president of Nigeria not the president of Igbo land.

“Mind you, I am an Ibo man to the core, I am also a Nigerian to the core and nobody can take that away from me.

“If anyone is to be nominated as president of Igbo extraction, I could have been the one, but I see it not feasible yet,“he said.

“This is a party business, I have no business of whoever is running, for me it is not personal, but it is political and a party affair.

“It is about a party winning election, I have chosen to be in APC so why should I vote against Bola Tinubu, it is madness and I am not going to do it.

“It is the party you belong to that you will deliver, we will wait for another time to see how Nigerians will agree to zone the presidency to the east.

“But for now our presidential candidate is Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I will vote for him,“he said.

Kalu urged everyone who ran with Tinubu at the primaries to come together and deliver the party.

He said that there was no threat of impeachment by the opposition senators against President Muhammadu Buhari.

“We have the number to defend the President and Senate President on the floor.

“President Buhari has done well in most areas and we also had failures in some areas.

“I know senators were agitated about the insecurity and we have addressed the issue, we had a conference with the military,“he said.

He said that the military were doing well by sustaining the pressure on the terrorists. (NAN)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by PresidObi: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
You told them the same thing with Buhari in 2018 when you were joining APC for your Senate ticket.

How market?

Orji, we are not blind men that you will lead by our hands, we can see your deception. If tunubu gave you anything to be saying these to patronize the masses, return his money to him.

We are seeing clearly, and Peter Obi is our only choice.

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
We reject him

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Orji Kalu only wants a political appointment from BAT since he knows he may never be able to win that position like his kinsman in the race.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Xscape1993(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
You need total deliverance from the spirit of agberoism sir....

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Nyamuri: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
If Tinubu wins, Orji will probably be the Senate President
DaddyFreeze2020:
Orji Kalu only wants a political appointment from BAT since he knows he may never be able to win that position like his kinsman in the race.
PresidObi:
You told them the same thing with Buhari in 2018 when you were joining APC for your Senate ticket.

How market?

Orji, we are not blind men that you will lead by our hands, we can see your deception. If tunubu gave you anything to be saying these to patronize the masses, return his money to him.

We are seeing clearly, and Peter Obi is our only choice.

9 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Naijanascam: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Ceenaija(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Selfishness is their greatest problem, Orji Kalu is for his own interest.

35 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Racoon(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Aruu! Igbos didn't send a crooked criminal of Orji Uzor Kalu kind to negotiate for a government of a corrupt druggie + BH kingpin on its behalf.

30 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
See what Tinubu drugs has done to this man brain and reasoning.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by chriskosherbal(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
See what Tinubu drugs has done to this man brain and reasoning.
grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Honjoshy4u: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Most confused Igbo man on planet earth.

17 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by PresidObi: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamuri:
If Tinubu wins, Orji will probably be the Senate President

And 200 million Nigerians will continue to suffer.

Vote for Peter Obi

Your children will thank you in many years to come.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by christejames(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
It will only benefit you and your mother undecided

Anu mpama! lipsrsealed

2023 will usher in new course in our polity.

29 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Patriotsleague: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
It will benefit everyone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Chizzyjforce: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
We actually don't want a presidency that'll benefit Ibo people, we want a credible president that can pull Nigeria out of the deep sh!t she's currently in.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Millimann: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
naijabetlee:

“If anyone is to be nominated as president of Igbo extraction, I could have been the one,“he said.

This Orji Kalu's statement summarizes why he is misyarning.

14 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by PlayerMeji: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yeah
Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Obakoolex(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Orji actually said reasonable truth, the game of politics is beyond tribal sentiments.
The next 8 years should clear the coast for a reasonable Igbo man to rule Nigeria ONLY if they don't go back to Biafra agitation after loosing woefully in 2023 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Obojuju: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
VOTING APC IN 2023 IS VOTING FOR:

1. 2nd Most Terrorized Nation in the world.

2. World Poverty Capital.

3. 22M out of school children.

4. 53.40% youth unemployment.

5. ASUU Strike.

6. Twitter ban

7. Crypto ban.

8. Silly and unintelligent boarder closure.

9. Naira at N703/$ and heading to he N1k/$.

10. Oil theft at the highest level since discover with Government agencies pointing fingas at each other.

11. Unprecedented borrowing. Highest in the history of Nigeria.

22. Fraudulent subsidy payments, breaking any previous records.

23. Billions spent on unproductive refineries yearly.

24. Unprecedented corruption.

25. Lack of transparency in governance.

26. N20 trillion Ways & Means or CBN’s reckless printing of money.

27. Lowest FDI in recent years.

28. Terrorism, mass abductions, kidnapping & UGM.

29. Terrible roads, with FERMA dead.

30. Poor power generation, with highest number of national grid collapse in recent years.

31. Lies and propaganda raised to the level of policy of state.

32. Conniving and toothless National Assembly.

33. Compromised Judiciary.

This are the things you want to continue when you reward the APC with another 4 years and the result will be total collapse of our country. Venezuela and what is happening now in Lebanon would be child's play.

You can choose to play politics, put your loyalty to party, tribe, religion above your loyalty to your country, the consequences would be felt by everyone. Even if you have stolen enough to last you, not all your family members, classmates, friends and colleagues have stolen enough.

Vote wisely...Vote Peter Obi... A vote for Peter Obi will benefit Nigerians!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Obi's own will benefit all Nigerians not only igbos.

20 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Aboguede(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Business as usual grin

Na mumu dey trust politicians

Atiku
Obi
Tinubu

All are working together

If u don gerrit forgrrt abrrit it shocked

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Wintertime: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jj
Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by DamnnNiggarr: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
shocked

This is seriously serious!

Orji, collect your own, and run away. That's the rule of the game.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Of course. Tinubu is a unifier and a loving father that loves his children regardless of tribe and religion. You will be amazed at the love he will show igbos when he wins the election even though they hate him

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by chimpad: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
This statement alone get as e be. Vote Peter Obi for perseident in 2023. There wouldn't be remedy from mistakes this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by noble2faith(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin

I laugh igbotically.
Re: Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People by AliyuMahdi9: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Obi is Not Igbo President

Obi is Nigeria President.

Obi's Presidency will benefit all Nigerians

APC and PDP lack Campaign Statements, it's always about Tribe , Ethnicity and Religion

[quote author=naijabetlee post=116847365][/quote]

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Tackles Ooni On Yoruba History / Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition / Lagos Starts Rehabilitation Of Street Lights On Expressways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.