Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (23073 Views)

Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
The main point is the man is very weak to handle affairs especially imagine him representing the country international

Na this tribalism go kill this country walahi

Inside you I know you know Obi is a better trial but that hatred for igbos and their behavior no go let u support them. It's even ok let's give Igbo a chance this time and see if their business idea will finally work for us all

How can anyone vote for people that started the FIRST ETHNIC Coup in Nigeria?? How can ANYONE vote for Pple that were saying "Burn the zoo" just few months ago?

Such folks must not be TRUSTED with Power. Their NEW Patriotism isn't sincere!!! Yeah, read my lips.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Dagger111:

How can anyone vote for people that started the FIRST ETHNIC Coup in Nigeria?? How can ANYONE vote for Pple that were saying "Burn the zoo" just few months ago?

Such folks must not be TRUSTED with Power. Their NEW Patriotism isn't sincere!!! Yeah, read my lips.
what are you saying! How can you marginalize people wanting to try government also! Is Nnamdi Kanu all igbos?! Even Yourubas wasn't there an agitation by Igboho for Oduduwa republic?! Just leave all these things and let Obi be tried

Africa wahala is deep down in d blood

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Xscape1993:
This man can not be Nigeria's president. Sincerely speaking, no normal human being should even be talking about this man as president after the 2015 deadly political mistake.

Because he's not Igbo or christian?
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Yusssuf11(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
And they said he’s old, Amosun is even looking older sef.
Seriously speaking...if haters wants it or not his going to be the next president...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Yusssuf11:

Seriously speaking...if haters wants it or not his going to be the next president...
Boda mi you are right. Take it or take it he’s our next president. Nigeria must be saved by force
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by TrackerXL: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Can your Igbo hate stop his shine ? Mad fool.

Xscape1993:
This man can not be Nigeria's president. Sincerely speaking, no normal human being should even be talking about this man as president after the 2015 deadly political mistake.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by HRMK: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
what for?this man is not doing #apc any good in ogun state!he shouldnt be allowed to do same havock aregbesola did in osun state!he should be sent packing from the party NOW!!
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by olumide4christ: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
ObaloluwaTel:
Dapo Abiodun have relegated Baba Onifila gogoro in Ogun Politics. Amosun dey look for ministerial appointment to become relevant. grin

Out of the Southwest States only Ogun State will deliver Bloc votes to APC/Tinubu. APC will win other states but it will be like a lose. Write it down

Dapo Abiodun that they are going to vote out next year, according to my dad who lives in Abeokuta and worked with the who is who in Ogun politics before he retired in 2020?
Is that the person you say has relegated Amosun? For where?
Just visit Ogun state (my state) and ask any okada rider or taxi driver...you will know how far.
Dapo Abiodun is a big disaster and the Ogun people have realized it too late.... though they were stubborn not to listen to Amosun when he wanted Tripple A to succeed him in 2019. Even his benefactor, Tinubu can't be proud of Dapo Abiodun as things stand now.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Edun00700: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's just it
adioolayi:

Exactly!

We are all selfish cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Putinofrussia: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Xscape1993:
We just need his brain and ingenuity.
Especially his midas touch.
He is the only one amongst the aspirants with positive and mindlifting antecedents and achievements.
We dont want to suffer again.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by papamondico: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, owó bàbà Seyi, Oko Oluremi, is too old to be a president of Nigeria. He is not photogenic
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ObaloluwaTel(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
olumide4christ:

Dapo Abiodun that they are going to vote out next year, according to my dad who lives in Abeokuta and worked with the who is who in Ogun politics before he retired in 2020?
Is that the person you say has relegated Amosun? For where?
Just visit Ogun state (my state) and ask any okada rider or taxi driver...you will know how far.
Dapo Abiodun is a big disaster and the Ogun people have realized it too late.... though they were stubborn not to listen to Amosun when he wanted Tripple A to succeed him in 2019. Even his benefactor, Tinubu can't be proud of Dapo Abiodun as things stand now.

Don't be feed with hearsays

With Amosun Incumbency in 2019 his candidate Triple A lule,

I agree with statement that Dapo have not done much to be reelected the reality is he will be reelected before 1pm on the Election day.

Most Amosun loyalist are now in Dapo Camp
GNI that came 2nd runner up with over 100k votes is now in Dapo Camp
Yayi the one Amosun fear, is with Dapo also APC Senatorial candidate Ogun West.

Amosun popularity is within Ogun Central and it is diminishing, most of his former loyalist have jump ship.

If he is still popular and have power as you envisage he suppose use his influence to get APC Ogun Central Senatorial ticket. But now he walking all around for soft landing.

Recently he said he will not support Dapo Abiodun re-election, people asked him do you support him in 2019?

In Ogun Politics as at today Dapo is in control.

NB: Dapo have not perform to expectations.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
adioolayi:
Forces must align...

Amosun out to protect his own interests...afterall, Politicians are in politics because of their selfish interests..

That's politics...
Is Obi not a politician?
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
largeman4u:
I am from OGUN state and Obidient. I also have my PVC. Let us consider the future of the coming generation before voting.

Check my signature for Cars
Even if I was supposed to get a car, you will be the last person I will be getting it from

Make una they allow Igbo they fool una, make Obi become president and watch how these same Igbos will relegate every other bribes
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Is Obi not a politician?

He is ooo... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Same...he is out for his overy own selfish interest..

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Two sleeping men
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:48am On Sep 22, 2022
adioolayi:

He is ooo... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Same...he is out for his overy own selfish interest..

cheesy grin cheesy
I needed to asked because some of these Obi supporters acts like Obi just fell from the sky.
Same person that has been in Nigeria politics since 1999, just like every other old Nigerian politicians and has even governed a state with little or nothing to show for it
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by olumide4christ: 2:44am On Sep 23, 2022
ObaloluwaTel:

Don't be feed with hearsays

With Amosun Incumbency in 2019 his candidate Triple A lule,

I agree with statement that Dapo have not done much to be reelected the reality is he will be reelected before 1pm on the Election day.

Most Amosun loyalist are now in Dapo Camp
GNI that came 2nd runner up with over 100k votes is now in Dapo Camp
Yayi the one Amosun fear, is with Dapo also APC Senatorial candidate Ogun West.

Amosun popularity is within Ogun Central and it is diminishing, most of his former loyalist have jump ship.

If he is still popular and have power as you envisage he suppose use his influence to get APC Ogun Central Senatorial ticket. But now he walking all around for soft landing.

Recently he said he will not support Dapo Abiodun re-election, people asked him do you support him in 2019?

In Ogun Politics as at today Dapo is in control.

NB: Dapo have not perform to expectations.

Hear says??

My father can't be the author of hear says, having worked with the movers and shakers of Ogun state politics for 17 years and counting. Anyways, you are always entitled to your opinion.

February 2023 is just around the corner. Time will tell who is correct or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many / NAF Repels Boko Haram Attack On Own Ground Forces At Kangarwa, Borno (video) / National Assembly Leadership: APC Caucus Frets, Hopes To Stop Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.