Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC (5311 Views)

Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Mindlog: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
rusher14:

Obi no add him own na.

So make we restrict am to primary and secondary school levels. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by ityP(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Is that the answer to who typed the list? cheesy

Did INEC forget to type Tinubu's FSLC and WASCE/G.C.E ? cheesy

I don't need my secondary school certificate if I get degree

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by ityP(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Did you write to UNN and they "uncleared" Obi? cheesy

We all know he went to university. But he failed badly, hence the shame to put it there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by rusher14: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mindlog:

So make we restrict am to primary and secondary school levels. cheesy

Why na?

Let us get to our highest level.

Obi's level appears to be just Secondary school.

He should be ashamed of his qualifications.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Mindlog: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
ityP:

When applying for a graduate level job in Nigeria, do recruiters request for secondary school certificates alongside the degree certificates?

When applying for postgraduate studies both within and outside Nigeria, why is secondary school certificate requested?

Rather I would say, for certain Masters programs in some Universities you don't need a first degree to do the Masters if you have extensive work experience that is verifiable......reason, I have no issues with Atiku's Masters without a first degree and did see him in school during his Msc program.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Mindlog: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
ityP:

We all know he went to university. But he failed badly, hence the shame to put it there

The narrative of the OP is, Obi didn't make it to the university.

He finished with a third class, didn't mean he never graduated.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by MarrisManah(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Only one person there presented a PhD. Wow... Dati!
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by NICENEDU29: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
N3TRAL:

There's nothing like "degree".

A University awards B.sc , B.A , P.hd. M.A , M.sc, LL.b, B.pharm, MB.BS, etc.

Check other candidates names on that list, that's what you see.

Why was "SS3 exams" not written in place of his GCE or "Primary 6 exams" not written in place of his "FSLC"?

It should have been B.A Philosophy if he graduated with a third class like they say.
Guy, it appears that you have never seen the four walls of a University or even any tertiary institution of learning after your SSCE. Pls go and consult your dictionary or better still consult Google to tell you the meaning of Degree as used in the sense of academic or educational qualification.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by ityP(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mindlog:

The narrative of the OP is, Obi didn't make it to the university.

He finished with a third class, didn't mean he never graduated.

He is a disgrace. 3rd for philosophy angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by GeneralOjukwu: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
LegendHero:

Imagine Peter obi using GCE lol.

The guy na certified dullard.

He knows his 3rd Class in Philosophy na tissue paper.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Mindlog: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
rusher14:

Why na?

Let us get to our highest level.

Obi's level appears to be just Secondary school.

He should be ashamed of his qualifications.

Prof. Umeadi's level also appears as secondary school. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by rusher14: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Prof. Umeadi's level also appears as secondary school. cheesy
Who is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by ASAPFERG1: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
God bless tinubu
God punish yeebos with death grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Mindlog: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
rusher14:

Who is that?

APGA's Presidential candidate.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Mindlog: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
God bless tinubu
God punish yeebos with death grin grin grin

Shebi when a racist Caucasian gun down your likes, racism would rent the air.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by rusher14: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mindlog:

APGA's Presidential candidate.

Ok.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by plaindealer: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jennifer663:
Academical you said?
Someone that cannot stand an interview?

Den dey give people academic degrees with honors for doing TV interviews? grin grin

You Igbos sef, una be serious comedians..

Failed 3 class degree Pandora go do interview for CNN and embarrassed Nigeria and the rest of the world.. grin grin

See wetin abia village degree dey do for interview.. grin grin grin..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by plaindealer: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Asiwaju Of the Universe. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by DeLaRue: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nigerian politicians and palaver...

So, Mr Obi. Did you finish at UNN or not, and if you did, what qualification did you obtain?

There's something about this man that raises more questions than answers.

It's laughable that some think he can be trusted. He is as dodgy as any other Nigerian...and probably worse.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by ASAPFERG1: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Shebi when a racist Caucasian gun down your likes, racism would rent the air.
after death has killed the Igbo tribe first grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by plaindealer: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by DeLaRue: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fact checkers should contact UNN asap to check the truth about Mr Obi's time there.

We need to know if he is hiding something.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
N3TRAL:
TINUBU IS THE MOST ACADEMICALLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE - INEC

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) released a list of qualified presidential candidates today.

Mr Bola Tinubu of the APC is the most qualified candidate with a B.sc in Business and Administration from an Elite University in the United States.

City boy!

LP's Peter Obi's qualification are First School Leaving Certificate and GCE from miracle centres in Anambra State.
Local Champion grin

PDP's Atiku Abubakar's qualification is GCE masters!
Dollar Man !

Note:

This is a public information. Attack the message not the messenger.

Submit your petitions to INEC not me!
Oode, u nor see degree written with there?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by omenka(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
rusher14:

Degree in what?

Photosynthesis?

Abeg Obi no go school.

Obi himself has never denied this.
Damn!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Mindlog: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
after death has killed the Igbo tribe first grin grin

Eyah,you make me misss those days I worked in psychiatric facilities. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by ysth(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
rusher14:

Degree in what?

Obi no go school.

Fault is from who typed that not Obi. Abi is GCE a degree? Let me school you because I know you didnt attend university. A Bachelors degree is obtained on successful completion of a 4 to 7 years university program. Its awarded after final approval of the university senate and confered on the student on convocation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by ysth(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
ityP:

How then did you get the degree if you dont need a Waec or GCE? Admissions for a degree are subject to presenting a WAEC abi your own uni or Jamb no ask for WAEC or you were home schooled too?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by ysth(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
ityP:

Why do I need secondary school when I can get university degree directly?
How abeg? How will you get it expecially going to school in the USA? NO WAEC, No GMAT, No GRE, No GCE, boom you have Bsc from Chicago? This lie no they enter well.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Christistruth00: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
But it Says Sowore has Masters Degree
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Patriotsleague: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tell the foolish obiidiots, obi is dull, nothing in his flaat head. We sane Nigerians already know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Abdul91: 12:17am On Sep 21, 2022
How I sneaked out of the country amidst death threats; Bola Ahmad Tinubu
���
https:///yc64762c
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:
TINUBU IS THE MOST ACADEMICALLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE - INEC

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) released a list of qualified presidential candidates today.

Mr Bola Tinubu of the APC is the most qualified candidate with a B.sc in Business and Administration from an Elite University in the United States.

City boy!

LP's Peter Obi's qualification are First School Leaving Certificate and GCE from miracle centres in Anambra State.
Local Champion grin

PDP's Atiku Abubakar's qualification is GCE masters!
Dollar Man !

Note:

This is a public information. Attack the message not the messenger.

Submit your petitions to INEC not me!

Story. Is he medically fit to be President now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Ready For Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Polls – CDS / Breaking News - Brt Bus On Fire On Third Main Land Bridge / Gejs' Government Sends Ex-militants Abroad For Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.