Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time (26617 Views)

Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by massmediang: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJUchMS0ZmA

I have been hearing about Abacha Umunze. People say it is the best in the entire country so I travelled to Umunze to see how it is prepared. I eventually tasted it for the first time and ... just see my reaction in this video. You can learn how to make Abacha Umunze which was explained in this video in simple terms.

https://massmediang.com/why-abacha-umunze-is-unique-video/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Corridon: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Where in Umunze did you taste it?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2022
I have this at home but don't have the right ingredients to prepare it. I have never tasted it too, so how do I even know it's the right thing?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by nightfox01(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
OP it is taste not tatses grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by MonkeyMods(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2022
What he ate is a locally manufactured nuclear bomb.

Enough to decimate all Tinubu supporters together with their borrowed mercenaries from Niger and Chad

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Brendaniel: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Nice meal...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Na wa o. All nairaland men look the same.

By the way, we from Abia make the best abacha cos it originated from our place and we call it Ncha.

It is best served with azu iwuwu, ukpaka and those tiny garden eggs.

Our traditional marriage is not complete without this delicacy. In fact, it's the first thing that's served before main meals.

48 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by chieveboy(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2022
So which one is Abacha Ncha
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Dididrumz(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2022
I still dey fear to try this thing.

I hear it's nice, but I'm too selective when it comes to food.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Chijeep(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Between SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH who have more super nutritional meals?

LIKE for SOUTHEAST, SHARE for SOUTHSOUTH

92 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by callmevirus(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
Umunze abacha is better than Ghana abacha�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by wwwihy: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
Agbado and Cassava Economy

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by pocohantas(f): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

grin grin They will na tell us that they are the prize.

That said, no abacha is worth my time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by sameks08(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
it will taste until you travel the other side and taste their own but all the same abacha is a nice food

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by prophetwis: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
Bro when Neni/Nkanu prepare and garnish Abacha for you, you will reconsider your stance.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by iwaeda: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
massmediang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJUchMS0ZmA

I have been hearing about Abacha Umunze. People say it is the best in the entire country so I travelled to Umunze to see how it is prepared. I eventually tasted it for the first time and ... just see my reaction in this video. You can learn how to make Abacha Umunze which was explained in this video in simple terms.

https://massmediang.com/why-abacha-umunze-is-unique-video/

You just reminded me, one woman selling near us grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by kingsceemark(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
Corridon:
Where in Umunze did you tasted it?

You want to kidnap him?

20 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Ihavethingstodo: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

They will come for your head grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by delzbaba(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2022
tasted it once didn't like it
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by FactBoyz: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2022
J
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Pharaohny: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Who do Nairaland like this , this early morning grin angry angry
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by lhordspy: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Corridon:
Where in Umunze did you tasted it?

One unknown gunman spotted.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Faber(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Orumba South(Anambra state) Umunneochi and Isikwuato (Abia state)

Na them get the most tasty and creamy abacha.

Enugu abacha is too dry and not much ingredient.

I don dey remember my days with my grandparents at villa, infact I must chop abacha today grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Naija4love(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

By the way, we from Abia make the best abacha cos it originated from our place.

It is best served with azu iwuwu, ukpaka and those tinny garden eggs.

Our traditional marriage is not complete without this delicacy. In fact, it's the first thing that's served before main meals.

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

They will come for your head grin grin

Hahahahaha... I'm ready for them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by emmabest2000(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Here is Chinese version of Abacha
They called it 土豆丝 grin

Blessedmercy8:

Don't let Enugu people see this your post grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Faber(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yes, Umunneochi/Isikwuato Local government.
The rest of Abia state, Umuahia and Ngwaland can know boast of Abacha technical know how

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin They will na tell us that they are the prize.

That said, no abacha is worth my time.

Lol .... Prize indeed.

Abacha is worth all the time if made the right way.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Faber:

Yes, Umunneochi/Isikwuato Local government.

You're very correct.
That's my local govt new and old
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Juoflife1(f): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Stop it grin
Blessedmercy8:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Juoflife1:
Stop it grin

grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? / How To Cook Edikaikon Soup / Pls How Can I Make My Cake More Soft/fluffy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.