Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time (26668 Views)

Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Mummyfour(f): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
etrange:

I'm not from Enugu myself. In fact, it's been almost 15 years since I was there. But I still remember the taste of thier abacha. Lol
Eeyah?! I can buy and send it to you any time I travel to Enugu, that is if you are in Abuja
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chidi2022:
tell me your moniker that i know first
i doubt you'll know ooo cos we didn't use to talk then. this is my moniker tho
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Noeasyway042(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Na wa o. All nairaland men look the same.

By the way, we from Abia make the best abacha cos it originated from our place and we call it Ncha.

It is best served with azu iwuwu, ukpaka and those tiny garden eggs.

Our traditional marriage is not complete without this delicacy. In fact, it's the first thing that's served before main meals.

PLEASE OOOOOO, WHICH PART OF ABIA ARE YOU FROM? BECAUSE YOU JUST...
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by edunaragold(f): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
MonkeyMods:
What he ate is a locally manufactured nuclear bomb.

Enough to decimate all Tinubu supporters together with their borrowed mercenaries from Niger and Chad
wetin bring tinubu inside food wey them cook for umunze , e go shock you when he win .
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by etrange: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mummyfour:
Eeyah?! I can buy and send it to you any time I travel to Enugu, that is if you are in Abuja

I wish! I'm in North America. The best I can do is imagine the taste of Enugu abacha while chewing pizza. Haha...
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're based up north, right?
Yes. Nasarawa

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Mummyfour(f): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
etrange:

I wish! I'm in North America. The best I can do is imagine the taste of Enugu abacha while chewing pizza. Haha...
shocked :oEewwoooo!!!.

The distance no be here o.
Kpele!.
Just continue with that imagination of yours o, because grin this one pass person power.
It's well with you.
Don't worry any time you have the opportunity of coming to Naija, abeg branch Enugu, or hire me to do home delivery for you grin.
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by aalangel(f): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
nightfox01:
OP it is taste not tatses grin

It should actually be "tastes" not "taste", like you're suggesting.
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by dettolgel: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Oga Umunneochi LGA for Abịa state beat ezeagu/ụdị hands down for abacha. Abacha I ate when I visited nneato for traditional wedding beat the ones I have been eating at Obiagu here both at omeife and council.

N/b: I'm from Enugu state too

So it is that concoction you ate at omeife and council you call abacha. I am nwa 042 leave around Edinburgh but will never eat any of those things they sell in council or omeife.

Go to burial/wedding in one of those small obscure villages in Ezeagu and udi and eat abacha you will know how far.

Did you know that abacha is not only made from cassava? grin Go udi village make you know far. grin

You also know that there is abacha that is made from sliced fresh cassava (not the conventional way of slicing boiled cassave rather the cassava is sliced when raw and then boiled the sliced cassava)? grin

You said you are from Enugu where in Enugu?
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Probz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
shutup osu

Anuofia.
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by dettolgel: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
GALAXY11:
bro abeg come udi,no be fight bro..na u go spread the good news like others,we don’t brag about it.

I was asking the girl where she ate her own abacha. Enugu state get abacha. I come from udi I don eat every style of abacha wey you fit think of. Udi and Ezeagu na we get abacha

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by RealisticGirl(f): 1:47am On Oct 13, 2022
Umunze is after Ezira, not Nawfija
Shellsploit:
U mean Umunze after naufija shocked
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Amarisa(f): 2:05am On Oct 13, 2022
I de Warri de find abacha..e don hungry me Taya..the woman for enerhen junction no de steady. Hmm
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2022
See the eating cassava ooo yeye people yet they will come and be talking nonsense on Agbado and cassava
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by GALAXY11(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2022
dettolgel:

I was asking the girl where she ate her own abacha. Enugu state get abacha. I come from udi I don eat every style of abacha wey you fit think of. Udi and Ezeagu na we get abacha
ok brotherly,i been de feel say u de argue am,but the truth of it be say everybody with dia own opinion sha.
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by GALAXY11(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Oga Umunneochi LGA for Abịa state beat ezeagu/ụdị hands down for abacha. Abacha I ate when I visited nneato for traditional wedding beat the ones I have been eating at Obiagu here both at omeife and council.

N/b: I'm from Enugu state too
bro which side in Enugu are you from?
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Shellsploit: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2022
RealisticGirl:
Umunze is after Ezira, not Nawfija

My bad
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Edoziesmart(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2022
GALAXY11:
bro which side in Enugu are you from?
Same place with Peter Mbah
The next governor of Enugu state
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Edoziesmart(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2022
dettolgel:

So it is that concoction you ate at omeife and council you call abacha. I am nwa 042 leave around Edinburgh but will never eat any of those things they sell in council or omeife.

Go to burial/wedding in one of those small obscure villages in Ezeagu and udi and eat abacha you will know how far.

Did you know that abacha is not only made from cassava? grin Go udi village make you know far. grin

You also know that there is abacha that is made from sliced fresh cassava (not the conventional way of slicing boiled cassave rather the cassava is sliced when raw and then boiled the sliced cassava)? grin

You said you are from Enugu where in Enugu?
Anyway I never eat Abacha for Udi/Ezeagu communities. Just the normal yeye Abacha I eat in our Nkanu communities

I'm from the same place with the next governor of Enugu State
That's Barr. Peter Mbah
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Probz(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Anyway I never eat Abacha for Udi/Ezeagu communities. Just the normal yeye Abacha I eat in our Nkanu communities

I'm from the same place with the next governor of Enugu State
That's Barr. Peter Mbah

Lol. ‘Yeye abacha.’

Nkanu really that bad when it comes to ncha salad?
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Chukazu: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Faber:

Where is Isuochi located...Mr. Right, which local government Area

Located in your village
Re: Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time by Probz(m): 3:26am On Nov 04, 2022
By the way, I wonder how okpa would taste with bleached palm oil, (ditto for elele/moi-moi) ehuru and a touch of nchaunwu (if not utazi). Anyone got any experience there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? / How To Cook Edikaikon Soup / How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.