Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help (44847 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by madridguy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Even though my account is zero balance that will not make me such man.

GeneralShepherd:

Biko what is wrong in asking your husband to go check something for you. All these naija redpill young men with only 5k to their name sef
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
TheGift:

I am not saying anything. I am asking questions to understand the issue better, before saying anything.

But if I must say something, I think you should talk to your brother about your concerns.
Which concern... Wife sending husband errand in presence of an inlaw... She is not wise at all... Nothing wrong husband doing some errands but not in peoples presence like that
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by flington4550(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

If not, stay out of married people's business.

As long as she's not disrespectful to the man, stay out of their business.

Them go soon settle their issue turn am for your head.

Wait what can be more disrespectful than her sending him on an errand in front of his junior brother Think now if na my brother me to think an straight sey there is more to it cos WTF...

Is this playing ??

What I will never take in my life is my brothers wives maltreating or being rude or my sisters being in an abusive relationships, omo na to die there cos family goes along way mehn
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lies from the pit of ja'annam. You'll NEVER take it. Let the time comes.

Couple can treat themselves however they want but shouldn't be in the presence outsider. It's very disrespectful.

One can even do matter than that for one's spouse but their should be limit whenever outsider is in their mist

The OP should stay out of it though it's not proper she doing that when he's around

Romanoff:

What goes on in my son's house will be non of my business as long as he is happy.

Reminds me of the lady who said her MIL walked in on her husband giving her head and went and called village meeting that she has spoiled her son and that's not how she raised him.

People should learn to mind their business.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
You exchange insults for a point of view. Tells everyone how you were raised and your level of exposure.

I knew from the beginning that this site has a lot of those who are the silt of the Nigerian society. But I will not leave and I will continue to propagate ideas that are contrary to what your small mind is used to, in your limited knowledge and exposure. Even if it is just one person who has a change of heart and mind, it will be worth it. Our country's problem is not with the leadership. It is with the hapless throng of "ill-educated" illiterates who litter our country.

May same faith be for your son too...
Ode woke things... Sending your husband errand in front of his brother... Strong Displays of disrespect... Na when the husband mama no go hear... Wahala go come full everywhere... Something she can avoid ... She is not wise at all... Many things is wrong with that move ... You can say whatever ...
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

You sabi me pass myself?
I no sabi you ... Yes ... But she is wrong ... She just called for disrupts in her marriage... If the news gets to the husband mama ... Na bigger problem... She is not wise
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Konjiboii: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Bros man goes to the kitchen woman goes out if guest present or in-laws... No dey talk rubbish abeg... This kind situation before she talk finish sef my brother fit don jump out sef

It's not rubbish,depending on how you reason. The man don go errand come back him no die, the wife go suck hin prick wella still position better doggie give am, while una dey here dey cry for another persin headache. I don talk how me sef see am. You no fit jazz my phone spoil and you no fit beat me because that wan go be suicide for your part.. so what will you do now concerning the matter?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Juoflife1:
You need to grow up
Na different beds your type warm... If you be woman ... Pure disrespect from that wife... Wrong call at that time...
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Konjiboii: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
akinade28:

These are exactly my thoughts, or she might be busy with a baby or other toddlers who wants to "poop" or "wee-wee".
Or she has something on fire, which she can leave for the urgent errand.
But trust some Nigerian men, they will turn everything to disrespect regardless of the woman's angle.
A typical Nigerian woman is expected to work herself to death, just because she is a woman.

No mind them, they think redpill means being a monster to women, Such juveniles.
They abuse the redpill movement and the word simp, that's why I don't acknowledge any one of them.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Konjiboii:

It's not rubbish,depending on how you reason. The man don go errand come back him no die, the wife go suck hin prick wella still position better doggie give am, while una dey here dey cry for another persin headache. I don talk how me sef see am. You no fit jazz my phone spoil and you no fit beat me because that wan go be suicide for your part.. so what will you do now concerning the matter?
You go later get problem ... Except you dont have mother again... If you get ... She no fit happy hear that kind news...
Na faceless forum na... Talk whatever ... Na rubbish you dey ... That wife no wise ... She use her hand call wahala come... If you don marry run errands too infront of your siblings... And if you don marry , you can likewise start infront of your siblings too... Na you go get problems last... Dem dey tell you now... You dey form woke... Werey
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by drololaaof: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
madridguy:
They don collect trouser from your elder brother give him wrapper grin grin grin

This is problem of majority of men of this era, forming woke " westernization ". Wetin even concern me.
Yes oh ,it is a common practice with those that are in oyibo countries because the laws favour women ,they maltreat their husbands refuse to cook ,clean the house wah plates etc.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Konjiboii: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You go later get problem ... Except you dont have mother again... If you get ... She no fit happy hear that kind news...
Na faceless forum na... Talk whatever ... Na rubbish you dey ... That wife no wise ... She use her hand call wahala come... If you don marry run errands too infront of your siblings... And if you don marry , you can likewise start infront of your siblings too... Na you go get problems last... Dem dey tell you now... You dey form woke... Werey

Lol you all need to grow up honestly, I'm ashamed on y'all behalf.
Let me also guess because your sibling dey around you no go fit look after your children or feed them abi?
Una go dey find issues when there's none.
Abeg hope say atleast you wise enough to vote Peter Obi because any mumu decision you take on that matter na hin go fit directly affect me.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by haslaw(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

His brother is his business.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by dochenaj: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?
If he is happy, leave them alone.

You cannot cry more than the bereaved.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by wiseone28: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
mirinder:
you are a useless fellow
You are sick.

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by haslaw(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

What goes on in my son's house will be non of my business as long as he is happy.

Reminds me of the lady who said her MIL walked in on her husband giving her head and went and called village meeting that she has spoiled her son and that's not how she raised him.

Humiliating and embarrassing a spouse in a home is a form of domestic violence.
Your urge to defend your gender at all cost makes a protagonist of domestic violence
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

as long as na woman you be na lie you dey talk.you go confront your son wife.maybe na so you dey do men sef.domineering
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Ivimmanuel: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
It is sooooo wrong but I think that kinda attitude is built while dating and courtship so I believe your brother doesn't find anything wrong with that been that both are doing well for themselves I can also see that she's been used to it if not she would have been cautious sending him in your presence.

So far he is not complaining just let him know its disrespectful atleast when someone is around issues like could lead to calling village meetings and before you know the man begins to feel belittled and wants to prove he's a man and then bruises here and there. May you cut visiting too.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by manofeverything: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08:

Some don't even know what it means to be responsive for a woman let alone live with your wife. Have they lived with a pregnancy wife with all theoeming sickness and drama? Or have your wife sick and be responsible for her? Anytime my wife is ill or weak and needs my help I do literally everything. Moreover she has never been disrespectful or asked anything without being polite or saying please. Wetin concern anybody? It is MY woman. Not everything in life is about forming machismo

Same here. No time to be childish. Life is real & everyone is carrying their own cross but smiling.
Anything with MY in front is MY top priority. Most of their machismo is just careless men being careless. There’s no bragging rights in living in a dirty bitter home. WTF?

Even a tiny mosquito will ruin your life & a woman is the size of a million mosquitoes, a million mosquitoes with a mouth & working brain is a scary creature. Why would anyone want one of those things floating around in his house spreading bad vibes?

When you can have a nice woman who you take care of and she takes care of you. Whatever works for a couple works for a couple. As long as they’re good to each other, it’s solid formula. Let the ones who love nagging dogs rear them. Bitter women are the worst. Any man who thinks he’s superior cos he has a bitter woman seething bile in his home is mad.

What is there? My woman is a human being and future ancestor of all my descendants. She’s the only one who knows my inner life management. Anything that affects her will find ways to drain me and our children. So everyone will respect themselves, let the ones who love nagging dogs have many puppies with them and let them keep barking & biting. I just avoid them in real life. Agents of Disaster.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by yemi1504: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nairanation2:
Kwanu! This is why i find it difficult bringing personal issues here. U'll see ppl rationalizing pure senselessness.
Ppl with irrational thoughts & awful character hide behind keyboard to dish out rabid nonsense.
It's very improper & lack of proper upbringing for any wife to send her husband an errand in such a manner, more so, in d presence of her brother-in-law. Nothing can justify this.

You can say that again!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Revolution2022:
as long as na woman you be na lie you dey talk.you go confront your son wife.maybe na so you dey do men sef.domineering

The holy spirit that you are.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by placeofallure(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
If I were you , I will talk. Doesn’t matter wether my brother is ok with it or not , but I will register my opinion instantly and she must tell me the reason she had to do that. If it’s reasonable enough , I’ll let it slide… and tbh, I doubt if any of my brothers’ wives can do this in my presence . I’m not bragging .

I get bad mouth and I don’t think any of them will try to tackle me, I rarely visit anyone , but if I visit them once , respect too much ( dem fit Dey fake am, I no care ).

All these signs are always there but your brother is blinded by love ..
Most of these girls possess that character , na u no go gree,
I remembered the day I went out with my girl to super market, we just started dating, we bought stuff and I paid, was pressing my phone and she wanted to hand over one of the bags to me to hold , I told her to put it on my head. Everyone was laughing and she felt embarrassed. I was praying she would bring up the matter again when we reach house, wetin she Fõr hear that day . If you no fit carry am drop am for ground! When no be something wey heavy.. even if it’s heavy, na me supposed tell you to bring am no be you go tell me.. Rubbish!

Anyway I’m an honest vendor who
buys all gift cards and funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate

Well thank God for the people in your life. You will come to my house, then come and lawyer me over how my husband and I treat each other, then that day would be your last in MY house.

Two becomes one, that's what the Bible says. You are not part of that arrangement so get the hell out! What impudence!

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Exceed15: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

If it was true she asked her husband to do that in the presence of his younger brother.. bro it is disrespectful.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by yemi1504: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Monaboo:
This is Funny but it happens.

But it depends on how she says it.

If I marry and I decide to do such, I would say it this way.

"Please honey, can u kindly help me check if the provision woman is at the shop. I would have gone but I'm so tired".

I will also say it calmly as if I want to faint cheesy

Believe me, no husband will refuse going and even if his family members are there, they won't feel bad.

The family members may even decide to go sef cheesy

P.S
It's Vice Versa. Same way the husband can use same strategy and send the wife message in the presence of her people and won't look controlling.

Now, the madam here is a wife material. Noticed she used the word please. Once anybody hears that, their fears of their sibling being manipulated and ordered around like an errand boy evaporates!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by yemi1504: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
jaxxy:

People are different and we can't all be thesame. Ur brother might be a gentleman I have no problems with that bt I hope he's not a fool?

Im trying to to sound misogynist bt I think it depends on how she said it rather that what she said..

abroad wives asks their husband to do things in a respectful and free manner and nigerian men abroad are well aware and cool with this style so it's no a biggie.

However If she orders him around then I will be the 1st to call to order her nuisance infront of my brother or who the fvck ever.

Offcourse there will be drama which I would be well prepared for and after that if my brother doesn't see sense in my actions or have a good reason for taking marching orders from his wife I will disassociate myself from that shit and keep my distance. I won't tolerate trash infront of me. Hell nahh

Me too! I don't tolerate rubbish. Call it lack of emotional intelligence, it is none of my own business!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Exceed15:

If it was true she asked her husband to do that in the presence of his younger brother.. bro it is disrespectful.

So is it also disrespectful if he sends his wife in the presence of her younger sibling?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
oluplus:

Sometimes, it is the intervention of a 3rd that brings liberation. I won't be happy seeing my brother in that situation.
Again, Wheather it works for them or not, she shouldn't have sent him in the presence of his younger brother.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Dont be surprise that what he saw was the least of her control

He should rather talk with his brother

No pray to get wahala with woman, them bi dey give up, especially when it involves marriage
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by yemi1504: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
OvertheTop:

Sending your Husband Message....Even in the Front of Visitors is MAXIMUM Disrespect!

You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by IjeBos(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
If I were you , I will talk. Doesn’t matter wether my brother is ok with it or not , but I will register my opinion instantly and she must tell me the reason she had to do that. If it’s reasonable enough , I’ll let it slide… and tbh, I doubt if any of my brothers’ wives can do this in my presence . I’m not bragging .

I get bad mouth and I don’t think any of them will try to tackle me, I rarely visit anyone , but if I visit them once , respect too much ( dem fit Dey fake am, I no care ).

All these signs are always there but your brother is blinded by love ..
Most of these girls possess that character , na u no go gree,
I remembered the day I went out with my girl to super market, we just started dating, we bought stuff and I paid, was pressing my phone and she wanted to hand over one of the bags to me to hold , I told her to put it on my head. Everyone was laughing and she felt embarrassed. I was praying she would bring up the matter again when we reach house, wetin she Fõr hear that day . If you no fit carry am drop am for ground! When no be something wey heavy.. even if it’s heavy, na me supposed tell you to bring am no be you go tell me.. Rubbish!

Anyway I’m an honest vendor who
buys all gift cards and funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate

You would do what? Ha. Lol. And you would expect your brother to sit there while you disrespected his wife.? I had a similar situation while I was in the villa. An in-law who was staying with me walked over to the woman I was with and asked her to pick up some clothes that had fallen off the line. I was shocked.. guess who ended up picking up and rewashing the clothes while me and the woman had lunch?

You should stay out of their business unless your brother is concerned. And even if he is, based on what you wrote, you should be the last person he should seek advice from. Honestly, you should focus more on your repressive views of male/female relationships. We're in the 21st Century. And by doing that, long term you'll probably meet a woman who actually loves you rather than what you can give her.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Elporo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Is your brother named Greenback?

He was asking me if he should starch his babe's massive panties before ironing last time we went to eat peppersoup

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigYash: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08:

Just a condom for save your the hoe you call mother and the deadbeat you think is your father the heartache. Get a job nitwit grin
Who among the many lunatic men that slept with your nymphomaniac mom, is your father? See me asking him,what he doesn't know. FOOL grin
Bastard son of a prostitute mother grin
Now a slave errand boy to a slut grin

Dunce go wash the dishes.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Tgb1: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.