Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help (44867 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Joeyfizzo: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
manofeverything:

Jehovah! are you me? My eldest sister lives abroad with her family and we’re close. But you see our 2nd daughter, AKPI! Whenever she visits when I still used to open my home to her, she’s family radio. She’s banned from my house & since her marriage crashed she has been avoiding me too so good for everyone.

She will add maggi and pepper and salt and garnish every story. She wasn’t yet married then. Puppet of all my younger brothers who tell her what to do & say. She used to do all you listed: the lies, spying, eavesdropping & even used to take pics of our fridge & food store and random photos of my wife & food she cooked & even random cartons of electronics we bought, she will snap and send.

And they had a whole group chat where she would share the pics & they’ll make fun of our life. Or is it how she brought jazz into my house which was how many things casted including their group chat where she even told them that she got jazz and they were hailing her as action lady. She said she brought the jazz to help me.
She saw a seer who said my wife is a witch whose only dream is to kill me so she has put me under a spell.

That was her last day stepping foot in my house. Someone that I was still paying for her uni at the time. Someone whose pocket money increased after I met my wife because my wife said university girls need more money & if she lives big she will be bigger than certain things.
The same blackberry I bought for her that year was what she used to snap my house. I paid her fees till she graduated & even stood for her wedding cos our dad is late but I will never trust anyone again with my home & peace of mind.

The only sibling that can set foot in my house today is my eldest sis & her husband and kids when they’re in the country. They accommodated my wife in their home for all her pregnancies & have earned the trust I put in them and they’re doing well for themselves, they dont beg me & i dont beg them, so we can open up to each other about highs and lows without worry. And the rest never liked her from the start but I felt since she’s the eldest & a girl, she wont care but since I’m first son, it’s my responsibility to hold the family together until they showed me cameroon pepper mixed with wasabi and I ran for my life.

Anyone who thinks third parties who you let into your happy life will be happy for you is delusional. If you win lottery today, only the ones that will enjoy the money will be happy for you, the more money they’ll get, the more happy they’ll be for you & the more they envy the one who they feel will enjoy most. If you have something good, protect it or ppl will take it from you. All they want is for your matter to cast so they can gather and fix you like you fix them when they scatter their own life so they can feel important.
Ask the poster if he’s doing better than his brother who he’s pitying now & if he will be honest, he isnt. I know ppl like him. Ndi ike nsi.
oh my Lord...this is too bad. The money I left in my elder brothers account before going for 6 months military Training was used in paying her tuition n upkeep in the Philippines were she was studying nursing without my consent. On finishing her studies I made sure she served in Abuja so she cud live with me and my family with my two little daughters....I never knew I was looking for trouble.....I used the Navy slot to make her serve in Abuja....she wanted to be above my wife...as per "it's my brother's house".... Started picking quarrel wit my wife upon the slightest advice or correction my wife will give her.... Making statements like " Blood is thicker than water'... And my dad was picking sides with her telling me that my wife is from a different family and that I Shud not let my wife know much abt me...someone I married with two kids o....hm. My dad forgot that one day my sister will get married too to another family.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Slynation(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
mirinder:
whats the most foolish thing youve done for a girl?
Lol... that was when I was still simping tho, she called me that she's hungry and I went under the rain to get her food only for her to lose her appetite and threw the food away...
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by HaneefahRN(f): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mind your business. Home wrecker
When you get married form don in your own marriage. Your brother's marriage is working for him that way

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Emman08: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
Who among the many lunatic men that slept with your nymphomaniac mom, is your father? See me asking him,what he doesn't know. FOOL grin
Bastard son of a prostitute mother grin
Now a slave errand boy to a slut grin

Dunce go wash the dishes.

Either your slag mother abandoned you or sexually abused you as a baby. Its not my fault you hate women bro and are messed up bro. Carry on grin grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
It's obvious you are not just confused, but also have a mental health problem. Your moniker says "fearYourCreator", yet in virtually all your posts, you go about insulting everyone and calling them names. That's not synonymous with the Creator we all know. He actually hates people who do that.

Your signature says, you can accept the truth. Yet truth is so very far from you. Your personal text says there's no need to hurt others. Yet you seem very vested in hurting others.

It's clear you are troubled. So I'mma gonna let you carry on with your insults.

I'll carry on drinking my Double Mature Scotch Whiskey while you carry on spewing hate.

Fearyourcreator:

May same faith be for your son too...
Ode woke things... Sending your husband errand in front of his brother... Strong Displays of disrespect... Na when the husband mama no go hear... Wahala go come full everywhere... Something she can avoid ... She is not wise at all... Many things is wrong with that move ... You can say whatever ...
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Konjiboii:

Lol you all need to grow up honestly, I'm ashamed on y'all behalf.
Let me also guess because your sibling dey around you no go fit look after your children or feed them abi?
Una go dey find issues when there's none.
Abeg hope say atleast you wise enough to vote Peter Obi because any mumu decision you take on that matter na hin go fit directly affect me.
Grow up ... Or some of you should stop claim maturity wey no join... Na cry dey end am... Thats not maturity ... Its pure disrespect ... A well trained african woman dont do that ... We are africans ... And concerning Nigeria ... Non of them can help Nigeria and any of them can help Nigeria ... What I think about Nigeria is just different from so many... If I tell now you fit say make i grow up again ...
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
It's obvious you are not just confused, but also have a mental health problem. Your moniker says "fearYourCreator", yet in virtually all your posts, you go about insulting everyone and calling them names. That's not synonymous with the Creator we all know. He actually hates people who do that.

Your signature says, you can accept the truth. Yet truth is so very far from you. Your personal text says there's no need to hurt others. Yet you seem very vested in hurting others.

It's clear you are troubled. So I'mma gonna let you carry on with your insults.

I'll carry on drinking my Double Mature Scotch Whiskey while you carry on spewing hate.

Lolzzz.... You claiming woke to danger... Continue ... Make that brother report to their mama wetin the wife do
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by iezeiyida(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
So sending her husband on an errand in the presence of his very younger brother is not disrespectful? I can't stay out of their business when my married brother or married sister is obviously being messed up by his or her partner.. No reason am..

Moreover, the idea that the third party ruins marriages isn't always right.

The third party can help save, build or ruin marriages. It depend on the true intentions, wisdom and intelligence of the third party.

Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

If not, stay out of married people's business.

As long as she's not disrespectful to the man, stay out of their business.

Them go soon settle their issue turn am for your head.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pray for his wife to change.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Cuntface: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08:

My wife is the most respectful woman. If I no help her na YOUR MOTHER I wan help? Who is exchanging words with this cuntface? It's your type that's jobless and still live with their parents, yet you're forming "man". Get a job, earn a living and learn to take care of yourself first before you claim you're a man.

You're a nobody

Why involve me in.this??

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08

BigYash

Is it not enough?

I thought this started out as some form of camaraderie between the two of you. When we insult others, we actually debase ourselves to ourselves, whether we realise it or not.

Let's end this for today. And save our energy for tomorrow. Maybe you can start again on another topic and then make it something with a strong sense of camaraderie. There's nothing wrong with having differing opinions. We just learn to understand and sometimes accept the other person's opinion, or we simply agree to disagree and move on.

BigYash:
Who among the many lunatic men that slept with your nymphomaniac mom, is your father? See me asking him,what he doesn't know. FOOL grin
Bastard son of a prostitute mother grin
Now a slave errand boy to a slut grin

Dunce go wash the dishes.

Emman08:

Either your slag mother abandoned you or sexually abused you as a baby. Its not my fault you hate women bro and are messed up bro. Carry on grin grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by fxexperts: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
RightToReject:
Most of you've got a poor/absurd concept of respect. Even if your brother is the sole breadwinner in their union, I don't see how a wife sending her husband on a just errand (a wife expecting/reminding her husband to be diligent) amounts to disrespect to him.

Like in this scenario here, telling him to go and check whether the woman that sells provisions is back showed that there was a pre-existing arrangement between the husband and the provisions seller. So, I wonder how she erred by reminding her husband to strive to bring the arrangement to fruition. And don't tell me that you had expected her not to send such a request to her husband because of your presence, citing that you're a brother-in-law and obviously wasn't having some kind of formal deliberation with him.

Eschew needless pride.

I can't imagine how some of these people think. i believe they are just little boys. they are not mature yet for marriage that is why they spill these trash. Like you rightly said there might be absolutely nothing wrong in what the wife did. It totally depends on the scenario that prompted the wife to send her husband on the said errand. It could even be that the man wanted to buy some things from the provision women, I for one normal do the grocery shopping in my own mostly with my ATM card. So if my younger sibling come to visit am i am suppose to buy maybe some provisions and maybe the last time I passed by the provision woman was not around and my wife reminded me later to check if she is around now means she is sending me as an errand boy, some family members can be damn stupid at times. I pity any man or woman who will allow some brother or sister to come ruin there happy marriage. If my wife is cooking and she needs to buy sometime and my younger sibling is around she will not send me but send that my younger sibling so long as she is older than him, and et me hear that he refused, he will never visit my home again.. good riddance to bad rubbish. If my younger is sibling is the one that is older than her I will definitely be the one to go buy the stuff, its my home I run it the way I want. but one important points it depends on the context of asking, she should not asked rudely, she doesn't even have to ask, just tell me salt has finish and I will head straight way to buy it. Who care about some brain wish little kids to run my home.

seanwilliam:
If I were you , I will talk. Doesn’t matter wether my brother is ok with it or not , but I will register my opinion instantly and she must tell me the reason she had to do that. If it’s reasonable enough , I’ll let it slide… and tbh, I doubt if any of my brothers’ wives can do this in my presence . I’m not bragging .

I get bad mouth and I don’t think any of them will try to tackle me, I rarely visit anyone , but if I visit them once , respect too much ( dem fit Dey fake am, I no care ).

All these signs are always there but your brother is blinded by love ..
Most of these girls possess that character , na u no go gree,
I remembered the day I went out with my girl to super market, we just started dating, we bought stuff and I paid, was pressing my phone and she wanted to hand over one of the bags to me to hold , I told her to put it on my head. Everyone was laughing and she felt embarrassed. I was praying she would bring up the matter again when we reach house, wetin she Fõr hear that day . If you no fit carry am drop am for ground! When no be something wey heavy.. even if it’s heavy, na me supposed tell you to bring am no be you go tell me.. Rubbish!

Anyway I’m an honest vendor who
buys all gift cards and funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate

You are just an overgrown kids and i am sure you are not married and cannot stay married even if you do get married, you lack the character to sustain any marriage.

mariahAngel:

Thank you.

What was she trying to prove, using her husband to shine?
She could've bevckoned her husband to come close, then whispered her request into his ear, but no, she had to show herself.

If she could do that in front of her husband's younger sibling, then she could probably do that in front of a random guest.
Really, do you know how she asked, i think the way she told her husband matters, she most likely said it lightly and she might be busy doing some other stuff and the husband is free. So you still believe in marriage been a form of slavery for women right. My dear marriage is a partnership. My wife even call me sometimes to buy some stuff needed in the home on my way from work, so that is also a crime right.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Konjiboii: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Grow up ... Or some of you should stop claim maturity wey no join... Na cry dey end am... Thats not maturity ... Its pure disrespect ... A well trained african woman dont do that ... We are africans ... And concerning Nigeria ... Non of them can help Nigeria and any of them can help Nigeria ... What I think about Nigeria is just different from so many... If I tell now you fit say make i grow up again ...

So are you voting or not?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Konjiboii:

So are you voting or not?
I don't have presidential candidate... Only doing state level
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by grandstar(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w
The wife should show deep respect for the husband. Just be careful, if it isn't broken, don't fix it.

I know of a marriage like that. The woman is doing much better than the husband and she is the bossy type. The man has realized that and tries to reduce contact with his wife to as little as possible.

My neighbor besides me is married to a toxic woman and he presently works very far away. He probably did that to avoid conflict with his wife.

Your brother may be putting up with it because he has a solution. He isn't you and might want to do so tactfully so the wife won't find a way to trustrate it.

If the wife knows why he's wants to truly keep his distance or interaction with her, she would certainly frustrate his goal. He has to he tactical
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by TENHEU22(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
As you said you're far younger than your brother maybe one day you'll understand.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by unekwu212: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mind ur business ooooo
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Exceed15: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

So is it also disrespectful if he sends his wife in the presence of her younger sibling?

Was that the case?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by SpartanJ: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?

Mind your business.

During the COVID-19 first wave, I was out of job for almost 6 months, I had to assist my wife with her business as I collected 25% of my pension to complete the house I was building.

What shocked me was that she gave me access to all her accounts, I was the one with her ATMs, it wasn't easy. Made lots of deliveries with my car.

Today, the story is different, I have since changed her car to Land Rover to aid her business. I got a far better job than the one I lost. We are in our own home as in my house in Lagos.

Mind your business bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Exceed15:

Was that the case?

Nope. Any body can send anybody when you're married. Abeg, help me go market, abeg buy bread when you dey come, abeg help me bring my phone from parlor.

There's no big deal in it. If you both of have pretend cause there are visitors, then your marriage ain't healthy.

Anyone who can't take or stand the way you run your home should go and baff and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Jollos(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
I might have been doing something worse than that for her in our private. But In the presence of family members be it her own or mine, my wife will not even try it. The kind eyes she will receive.

Sometime self I deliberately reject some request to test my sanity, Who knows?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
yemi1504:

Me too! I don't tolerate rubbish. Call it lack of emotional intelligence, it is none of my own business!

Hahaha bt u have to be smart about it tho. grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Konjiboii: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I don't have presidential candidate... Only doing state level

If you don't mind me asking, why are you doing just state and not presidential?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by madridguy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
I don't blame them but their mumu husbands.

drololaaof:

Yes oh ,it is a common practice with those that are in oyibo countries because the laws favour women ,they maltreat their husbands refuse to cook ,clean the house wah plates etc.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Your son will recieve Sam treatment too
as your father is receiving the same treatment from your mother.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by madridguy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
I am really touched about his situation. Do you know the exact reason why he resigned from the job? To be looking after the children? Cooking and washing at home? I am just trying to guess his exact reason.
How will he be able to go outside and flex as a man ? Things are really happening.

Emotionss:

My brother you will not understand. We tried everything possible to discourage him but his mind was made up.
He is in love with a manipulative woman and he wanted to prove how enlighten and real he is as a man.

As of the financial assistance of a thing, I can not bring myself to help a man that intentionally and purposefully resigned from a job he was earning 250k a month to become a house husband so as to prove his love and manhood to a manipulative wife even though she earns higher than him.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Emman08: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cuntface:

Why involve me in.this??

Sorry grin grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by fxexperts: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
haslaw:

Humiliating and embarrassing a spouse in a home is a form of domestic violence.
Your urge to defend your gender at all cost makes a protagonist of domestic violence
Can you imagine so a husband assisting his wife is domestic violence, so a husband sending his wife on errand is not domestic violence right. This Nairaland kids are something else.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by fohlarp: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Middleborn:

I'm not in support of men who are clueless and weak...they allow the woman be the man of the house, but i want to point out that there could be more to the story.

I say this because i have seen different families and how they could differ due to the personalities of the couples involved.

On this note, imagine if in this story, both husband (his elder brother) and wife are career people and they have 1 or 2 small kids and they don't have a house help. Maybe wife just got pregnant. Wife comes back from work, does her house-keeping and kitchen stuff...many wives in her circumstance need assistance. Maybe she cooking and wants to buy stuff from the provision shop, which is just a few steps from their house and the husband isnt doing anything at the time...she might have also asked politely...why can't he help out? i'm just telling you how it may have happened and how the OP may not have gotten all the details.

I do also think that African civilized society has gotten past that point where the men heaps all the house work on the woman. Some assistance is needed.

yeah assistance was needed but shd be with respect especially wen in laws are around.dey both are used to such lifestyle so dnt rememba to adjust.its dr style,way of living
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by fxexperts: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Nope. Any body can send anybody when you're married. Abeg, help me go market, abeg buy bread when you dey come, abeg help me bring my phone from parlor.

There's no big deal in it. If you both of have pretend cause there are visitors, then your marriage ain't healthy.

Anyone who can't take or stand the way you run your home should go and baff and hug transformer.
Perfectly said. I learnt that from one of my uncle. He cooks sometimes in his house and he told me specifically that he does it even when his relatives are around and if any one complain he tells them to their face that it is their business and he owes them no explanation when his wife was sick so he should throw her away.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Juoflife1(f): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your opinion.
Fearyourcreator:

Na different beds your type warm... If you be woman ... Pure disrespect from that wife... Wrong call at that time...
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by GoooodHardDick: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

What goes on in my son's house will be non of my business as long as he is happy.

Reminds me of the lady who said her MIL walked in on her husband giving her head and went and called village meeting that she has spoiled her son and that's not how she raised him.

People should learn to mind their business.

STFU and stop giving stupid advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.