Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 (13603 Views)

Nora Daduut: Plateau’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Captivating / Senator Nora Daduut Inaugurated Into APC Women Presidential Campaign Team (pics) / Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Moh247: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2022
cool
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Promoter2: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2022
I didn't see Sponsored Post tag because it's definitely one.
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
No o.

She's not from Igboland nah
shatap Remi na prostitute
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by freshvine(f): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2022
Our incoming slapping first lady. She knows how to slap men around in the national assembly and insult the Igbos.

Isha Allah...she'll continue the slapping of yeebos when she becomes the first lady of ...

1 Like

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Dfather1(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2022
adebenson155:
God bless my incoming FIRST LADY...

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS NORTH WEST

GOD BLESS SOUTH WEST

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS NORTH EAST

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

God should punish SOUTH EAST?
You need to grow beyond your tribal sentiment, may God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by 07kjb: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2022
adebenson155:
God bless my incoming FIRST LADY...

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS NORTH WEST

GOD BLESS SOUTH WEST

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS NORTH EAST

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS THE IGBOS,U MISSED THAT ONE

3 Likes

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Dalnadoni: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I go like Bleep this woman.. She still looks fresh kiss
Beta soup na money kill am...
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by AOresources: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Hffg
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by nkemoma(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Remi talks like a tout..

A motor park garage girl.
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by frank14011991(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I go like Bleep this woman..
She still looks fresh kiss
out of all the kpekus.na old kpekus you want chop
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by onuman: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2022
frank14011991:
Incoming first lady by God's grace

Unrealisable dream.
Nigeria cannot afford to elect president, her husband, Tinubu, who dealt with drug trafficking business money in the US.
He is a pariah before the power countries of the world who have a good value systems.
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Yusssuf11(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
I for vote for PO but him promise and ratting is to much

Only the empty barrel makes noise

1 Like

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

Nothing is given freely, it's time to wrestle this country from these old criminals that have destroyed this country.

Dont sit at home and watch, it's time to take back your country which belongs to all of us and not to a selected few.

Posterity will be fair to you to have contributed in fighting this good fight of hope and freedom

The Peter Obi Presidential Quest is a Biafran Project being camouflaged as National affair with countrywide support. This is the plain truth; all else is argument. Photos are truthful all the time. Dem no de lie:

1 Like

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by DamnnNiggarr: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okealaaye:

The Peter Obi Presidential Quest is a Biafran Project being camouflaged as National affair with countrywide support. This is the plain truth; all else is argument. Photos are truthful all the time. Dem no de lie:

The Bola Ahmed Tinubu Presidential Quest is an Oduduwa Project being camouflaged as National affair with countrywide support. This is the plain truth; all else is argument. Photos are truthful all the time. Dem no de lie: you can ask the Northerners.
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

You think say she be Ojukwu's wife Bianca wey FFK and any porsin de Bleep because she's sex-starved?

2 Likes

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
The Bola Ahmed Tinubu Presidential Quest is an Oduduwa Project being camouflaged as National affair with countrywide support. This is the plain truth; all else is argument. Photos are truthful all the time. Dem no de lie: you can ask the Northerners.

Plagiarism! You no fit write in your own words. Shame! Only fools like you would not know that Tinubu has the largest national appeal. Believe this and have inner peace. But then, where are the photos you alluded to in your rehashed screed?
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Dapson73(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Our beautiful mommy,

Congratulations Yeye Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by ChukwuObe: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Someone is currently bleeping your mother now as we write and she is moaning seriously that someone is satisfying her and not like your weak father

2 Likes

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by clothingonline(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
At 62 still looking 40 wow
Good to see

Men clothing all sizes available payment on delivery

1 Like

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by DamnnNiggarr: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okealaaye:

Plagiarism! You no fit write in your own words. Shame! Only fools like you would not know that Tinubu has the largest national appeal. Believe this and have inner peace. But then, where are the photos you alluded to in your rehashed screed?
Plagiarism! You no fit write in your own words. Shame! Only f0ols like you would not know that Peter Obi has the largest national appeal. Believe this and have inner peace. But then, where are the photos you alluded to in your rehashed screed?
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by solomon36670: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
God bless my incoming FIRST LADY...GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTHGOD BLESS NORTH WESTGOD BLESS SOUTH WESTGOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL GOD BLESS NORTH EASTGOD BLESS NIGERIAGod bless my incoming FIRST LADY...GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTHGOD BLESS NORTH WESTGOD BLESS SOUTH WESTGOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL GOD BLESS NORTH EASTGOD BLESS NIGERIA...

1 Like

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by okorogodwin4(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
You said that you are a redeem pastor but you Fail to advise your Agbado and cassava husband against Muslim Muslim ticket moreover you always complained that your husband's urchins always line up to collect money from you

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by okorogodwin4(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
solomon36670:
God bless my incoming FIRST LADY...GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTHGOD BLESS NORTH WESTGOD BLESS SOUTH WESTGOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL GOD BLESS NORTH EASTGOD BLESS NIGERIAGod bless my incoming FIRST LADY...GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTHGOD BLESS NORTH WESTGOD BLESS SOUTH WESTGOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL GOD BLESS NORTH EASTGOD BLESS NIGERIA...
people like you always reason from there anus shameless criminal ethnic bigot
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by GodsOwnMan: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Happy Birthday to our amiable incoming First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Temptee101(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okealaaye:

Supporters of Amoda are all brainless.

From not having a structure to PO being an IPOB to pandora, now it's Biafra grin

I challenge you to show me just one supporter of Amoda that reason sensibly

By the time this sleeping beast wakes up from his slumber, he would have menstruated everywhere

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by MissLeslie(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

Nothing is given freely, it's time to wrestle this country from these old criminals that have destroyed this country.

Dont sit at home and watch, it's time to take back your country which belongs to all of us and not to a selected few.

Posterity will be fair to you to have contributed in fighting this good fight of hope and freedom
Every politician get there own Agbero....
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Temptee101(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
MissLeslie:

Every politician get there own Agbero....

My message is not meant for condemned agbadorians and urchins
Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Temptee101:

Supporters of Amoda are all brainless.

From not having a structure to PO being an IPOB to pandora, now it's Biafra grin

I challenge you to show me just one supporter of Amoda that reason sensibly

By the time this sleeping beast wakes up from his slumber, he would have menstruated everywhere

You missed it heavily, Bro. Anyone can doze off at any time just because no one can cheat nature. Have a look:

Re: Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
adebenson155:
God bless my incoming FIRST LADY...( Wife of Peter Obi)

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS NORTH WEST

GOD BLESS SOUTH WEST ( CHRISTIANS / SANE YORUBA MUSlIMS)

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS NORTH EAST

GOD BLESS SOUTH EAST

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Fixed

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Oil Price Pushes Subsidy On Petrol To N65.6 Per Litre / How Buhari, Atiku, INEC Spent Billions At Tribunal / Reps Fume As FG Borrows ₦5.62 Trillion To Fund 2022 Budget Deficit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.