Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? (487 Views)

How Do I Cut Off From This Marriage . Lawyers In The House / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by imagrg(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2022
CASE STUDY:

Please, everyone should pls do tribute to help us with answer to this wahala:���

"You live with your wife and the maid. One day Saturday morning, your wife goes to the market . A while later, you go to take a bath to go to work. The maid also takes the opportunity to go and bath in her bathroom .

Whilst you two were bathing in your bathrooms, your wife comes back home because she forgot her phone , she rings the doorbell . Remember, you are bathing, but you don't know that the maid is also taking her bath , so you continue bathing with no worries and your wife keeps ringing the doorbell non-stop.

Not understanding why the maid is yet to get the door, you tie your towel , your curved díck making a bulge in the towel, you quickly rush out of the bathroom and heads to the door.

Upon getting to the living room, you find the maid opening the door with wrapper tied to her chest as her sumptuous bossom pops through the lightly wet wrapper she tied to her chest and her curvaceous buttocks seem bare in the very light African print.

Your wife enters and sees the maid wet with wrapper tied around her chest, and you, the husband, the man,also wet with towel tied around your loins .

Madam looks at you weirdly and asks what you two were doing to come out in that state.

Now, we know you're innocent, but how do you convince your wife who doesn't know what we know?

You need credible lawyers to convince your wife that you're innocent. You know.

And remember...

The maid's job is 99.9% gone and she's innocent.

How do you save the maid's job ?

And generally,
How do you save the marriage ?

Over to the elders"
Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by garriAndsugar: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2022
I don't bath in the morning on Saturdays
Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2022
Why would she accept a curvy bootilicious maid,with her trust issues?

The moment she poison’s my innocence by getting suspicious is the moment I’ll start picking interest in the maid.
Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by robinso01(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by Sleekcode: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
I don't bathe in the morning on Sundays
Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by Zonefree(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
First thing first...Why would a sane wife leave a bangable woman with her husband in the same house

For me, I don't need to convince my wife that much if I'm innocent of her allegation. As long as I've never banged the maid or planning to bang her, any allegation from my beloved wife will be met with extreme actions from me.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by Kollins11: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2022
I'm innocent, the maid is innocent too, so wetin I wan dey explain give my wife again. If she no believe me and she feels I cheated on her with a maid then that's her problem. Screw her feelings! To hell with her feelings!

I paid for the maid services she render to us in the house, so my wife doesn't have any right to sack the maid.

Make she vex if she wan vex, I don't fvcking care. I'm even looking for more opportunity to fvck more kpekus because I don't think i can monopolize my dick to one woman.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by blazingblender(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Just
Hi back to normal activities
No big deal ...
Na cheaters go get hbp

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by BennixB(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2022
God's intervention.

... though if you have never given your wife any reason(s) to doubt your fidelity, there won't be any/much trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by lanre9ja(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Very simple tell her to check both bathroom for confirmation of your immediate use.......
Very straight answer
Note she we also loss my trust
Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Move the whole family to a house with just one bathroom so that everybody will take turns to bathe grin

Next please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:
I'm innocent, the maid is innocent too, so wetin I wan dey explain give my wife again. If she no believe me and she feels I cheated on her with a maid then that's her problem. Screw her feelings! To hell with her feelings!

I paid for the maid services she render to us in the house, so my wife doesn't have any right to sack the maid.

Make she vex if she wan vex, I don't fvcking care. I'm even looking for more opportunity to fvck more kpekus because I don't think i can monopolize my dick to one woman.
Why are you always aggressive?
Re: Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? by imagrg(m): 2:45am On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Zonefree:
First thing first...Why would a sane wife leave a bangable woman with her husband in the same house

For me, I don't need to convince my wife that much if I'm innocent of her allegation. As long as I've never banged the maid or planning to bang her, any allegation from my beloved wife will be met with extreme actions from me.

(1) (Reply)

Does Sucking Of Woman’s Breasts Really Prevent Breast Cancer? / How Does Hell Fire Look Like / Married, But Attracted To Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.