Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

She Finally Gave Me Mouth Gig - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Gave Me Mouth Gig (444 Views)

How is Masturbation different from Mouth Gig, handjob And Frequent Sex?? / She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Finally Gave Me Mouth Gig by olowoyo648: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2022
I didn’t realise it was her at first. I’d just entered one of the playrooms and there was this hot woman, on her knees, with one guy’s cock in her hand and another ‘s deep in her mouth. She had a spare hand and waved me forward to join in, without really looking at me. She simply wanted another cock.

My gasp of recognition when she reached to take my cock broke her focus. She paused to flick her gaze up and pulled back from the cock she was fellating to stare into my eyes.

Similarly transfixed, I took a moment to appreciate her slick plump lips sliding off the shining shaft. A thin, shiny line of saliva still connected the cock to her mouth. Her eyes widened as she took me in properly.

“Ridge?” It was as much an exclamation as a question.

She let go of the second cock, stood up and spoke softly to the two men who she’d been playing with, dismissing them with quiet expertise.

“What are you doing here?” she whispered as she pulled my arm and led me towards the door.

“The same as you,” I replied.......read more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Bagged Davido For Reconciliation What Changed? Why Girls Turn Lesbian / How Do I Convince My Girl To Come Back To Me / Actually She Leaks Her Own Nakked Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.