Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady (2538 Views)

I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by NeeKlaus: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
I would apologise and make up for my mistakes so that the money and attention can continue from where it stops. So he should also do same
If he decides he's not ready to forgive you and is still pissed and the money and attention isn't flowing yet, is he excused?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Sammy101111(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I can't also take that num 3&4,like i have every right to question his going in and his coming out,and i also have the right as his legally married wife to question any woman i see with him but for that num2,i don't think i can deny my hubby sex,it his right and property,denying a man sex can push him to cheat and i won't want that,for your num1,i don't think there is any reason to check my husband's phone especially whatapp,emails and fackbook massages when i truly trust him expect i don't and i know he can't deny me access to his phone.

Hello babe two plate of cat fish and Cold five alive for this woman

I love that

Never deny your husband sex
A one night sex deny can make a man change or loose interest or find interest in another woman …

if your husband Bleep up and he want sex if he comes tell him way thing pain you straight up
Before beeping don’t keep hate for your man
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
NeeKlaus:

If he decides he's not ready to forgive you and is still pissed and the money and attention isn't flowing yet, is he excused?
Is he not my husband? I definitely know his weaknesses and know where and when to get him soften

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by RichProminent(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Is he not my husband? I definitely know his weaknesses and know where and when to get him soften
How did u get on my friend's nerves?
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
RichProminent:
How did u get on my friend's nerves?
Which of your friend? �‍♀️
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by RichProminent(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Which of your friend? �‍♀️
The one who tagged my Obama account.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
RichProminent:
The one who tagged my Obama account.
Nothing serious, we’ve settled it. He was trolling my friends and I asked him to stop

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Crampyblood(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
undecided una still de marry for this country??
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by GOFRONT(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na waooo......May God help us.

My wife to be can starve me of sex when I offend.....But she should not starve me of food.

So many men are going through sex starvation from their wives as we speak......If na lie, Take a cab down to Igando customary court.

Rozross, Remember, Men are polygamous in Nature......Know this and know peace in ya marriage..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Infidelity and physical abuse are a deal breaker for me.

If he cheats or lays his hands on me just once, we're done.
Rozross:
The following are the marriage advise I can never take. (1). Don’t check his phone: I will check his phone if I’m suspecting him because i don’t play with my territory and I also don’t want what happened to May Yul Edochie to ever surface in my marriage. (2). Don’t deny him sex: I will deny him sex if he offends me and we’ve not sorted it out, I’m human with feelings and not some piece of furniture. (3). Don’t question his movement: I will question his unGodly movements, you can’t be married and not show some act of responsibility, a married man shouldn’t keep late nights. You’ll have to provide a reasonable reason why you were still outside at odd hours. (4). Don’t challenge him if you see him with other women: I will challenge him because men misuse freedom and take their wife’s soft heart for granted. (5) Don’t question the kind of people he lifts with his car: A married man should not give lifts to a single lady standing on the road, It’s from clap that dance will enter and if I see a single and unknown lady in your car, you’ll have to explain and pacify me and you should know I’m just been protective over you because I love you and don’t want anything to scatter our union.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
How are they polygamous in nature?
GOFRONT:
Na waooo......May God help us.

My wife to be can starve me of sex when I offend.....But she should not starve me of food.

So many men are going through sex starvation from their wives as we speak......If na lie, Take a cab down to Igando customary court.

Rozross, Remember, Men are polygamous in Nature......Know this and know peace in ya marriage..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
A responsible man should look for ways to sort out the problems with his wife if she deny him sex and not to see it as an opportunity to jump on other women

What do you term as "responsible"? A man u can manipulate at will i guess. Funny girl.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by NeeKlaus: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
You are missing the point.

If he's angry, is he allowed to deny you money and attention, same way you are allowed to deny him sex when you are angry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Wizywiz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
NeeKlaus:

You are missing the point.

If he's angry, is he allowed to deny you money and attention, same way you are allowed to deny him sex when you are angry?
deap wahalagrin cheesy..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Michelle70(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
The following are the marriage advise I can never take. (1). Don’t check his phone: I will check his phone if I’m suspecting him because i don’t play with my territory and I also don’t want what happened to May Yul Edochie to ever surface in my marriage. (2). Don’t deny him sex: I will deny him sex if he offends me and we’ve not sorted it out, I’m human with feelings and not some piece of furniture. (3). Don’t question his movement: I will question his unGodly movements, you can’t be married and not show some act of responsibility, a married man shouldn’t keep late nights. You’ll have to provide a reasonable reason why you were still outside at odd hours. (4). Don’t challenge him if you see him with other women: I will challenge him because men misuse freedom and take their wife’s soft heart for granted. (5) Don’t question the kind of people he lifts with his car: A married man should not give lifts to a single lady standing on the road, It’s from clap that dance will enter and if I see a single and unknown lady in your car, you’ll have to explain and pacify me and you should know I’m just been protective over you because I love you and don’t want anything to scatter our union.
u are fiercely territorial.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by 7buckz(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Reasons I concluded no marriage for me.
I love freedom!
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
u are fiercely territorial.

You have to be to sustain your marriage

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Michelle70(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
You have to be to sustain your marriage
u have to understand that ur husband should have his own space and it should be respected.

While i do not have problem with ur points, checking his phone is a "no no" for me

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
u have to understand that ur husband should have his own space and it should be respected.

While i do not have problem with ur points, checking his phone is a "no no" for me
Phone checking between spouses should not be a problem, remember they’ve become one and as such they should not hide anything from each other

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Michelle70(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Phone checking between spouses should not be a problem, remember they’ve become one and as such they should not hide anything from each other
Madam, ur mind is made up sha.

But its best u dont check on ur husbands phone, he may not be cheating but u could ruin ur home if u dont respect his privacy.

Moreover the best way to catch a cheat is by making them lose their guard.

It will be more difficult to catch him if he knows u are always on the attack, he will erase his prints and give u little or no hints.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
Madam, ur mind is made up sha.

But its best u dont check on ur husbands phone, he may not be cheating but u could ruin ur home if u dont respect his privacy.

Moreover the best way to catch a cheat is by making them lose their guard.

It will be more difficult to catch him if he knows u are always on the attack, he will erase his prints and give u little or no hints.
But can’t I just play with his phone, what is he hiding? And why is he so possessive over his phone

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Michelle70(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
But can’t I just play with his phone, what is he hiding? And why is he so possessive over his phone
checking his phone and playing with his phone are two different things.

You know what i meant, u are just being thick and maneuvering around the discussion.

I am tired of talking, u can check his phones my dear.
Afterall, iits for better for worse

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
checking his phone and playing with his phone are two different things.

You know what i meant, u are just being thick and maneuvering around the discussion.

I am tired of talking, u can check his phones my dear.
Afterall, iits for better for worse
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Culer: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
heaven will definitely fall on earth the day you go 24 hours without talking about marriage and it's entities
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
heaven will definitely fall on earth the day you go 24 hours without talking about marriage and it's entities
It simply means I want to get married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Michelle70(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
I'd rather discuss marriage than most topics i see on NL

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Culer: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
It simply means I want to get married
adopt the pace of nature... Her secret is patience
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Culer: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
I'd rather discuss marriage than most topics i see on NL
there's more to nairaland than romance and family section.. take a hike, explore..
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
adopt the pace of nature... Her secret is patience
See as you are forming calm and cool headed lol. Same you that’ll snap and switch mood any moment

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Culer: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
See as you are forming calm and cool headed lol. Same you that’ll snap and switch mood any moment
i'm gentle as a dove yet fiery as a tiger cheesy
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nonexisting1: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
This one doesn't have a husband, no fiance, no boyfriend, not even chykers, only hookup patrons yet she is here talking about what she will do and will not do in marriage. Talk about stupidity.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
i'm gentle as a dove yet fiery as a tiger cheesy

Nothing about you is gentle, I can say a lot about you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? / Skitmaker, Trinity Guy Reacts After Police Pro Called For His Arrest / My Experience With An Uber Driver Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.