Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign (48550 Views)

Obaseki Vs Shaibu: Tinubu, Okorocha, Other Govs Who ‘Fought’ Their Deputies / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by oikirodah(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tinubu Dancing Azonto As Wike 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign Matters Arising

"I no gree I no gree na dey tear cloth," the war currently going on in the PDP is as good as saying Atiku has lost the presidential election even before the Christmas holidays.

Wike's camp met in Rivers State yesterday and withdrew from the PDP presidential campaign, insisting that Ayu be removed.

Before I go any further, please keep in mind that Nyesom Wike is merely a spokesman for the group, so pretending that Wike is unimportant is akin to an Ostrich burying his head in the sand and falsely claiming that everything is fine just because the Ostrich chooses not to see it.

Check out this list of PDP leaders who have left Atiku's campaign council.

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde. Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, and Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi , that is a whopping five state governors.

Others are  Ex-Plateau State Governor, Jonah Jang, Ex-Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Dankwambo,  Former Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, Former Ondo State Governor, Olusegun Mimiko, Former Cross River State Governor, Donald Duke, then, of course, we have  Bode George of Lagos, Jerry Gana , Dan Orbih from Edo State and a host of others.

I have verified information indicating that these groups want Wike to succeed Ayu as PDP National Chairman ; what would be the risk if Atiku disregarded them?

These are the PDP leaders in the South and Middle Belt, and they would not hesitate to support a Southern president. You have no chance of winning any Southern state if you ignore five governors—possibly only Delta, where Okowa is running for vice president.

Nothing more to say except that Atiku is digging a hole to fill another hole, and it will never end in victory if he ignores this group of pragmatic PDP leaders.

How this would all play to the advantage of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu;

Now, whichever way it goes, Tinubu wins; even if these camps join forces with the Labor Party, the PDP will fail and the APC will triumph. Unfortunately for both Peter Obi and Atiku, talks to align with Tinubu are already underway because Makinde and Fayose, the PDP leaders from the South West, are more inclined to an alliance with Tinubu, and even the Tinubu's number one enemy in this universe, Chief Olabode Goerge, recently stated that the PDP has nothing to use in campaigning against Tinubu.

To make matters worse for Atiku, the APC platform has the majority of the northern governors. Some even claim that the party is a Northern one, making it DEFAULTLY acceptable to northerners.

So like dis so, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is dancing azonto because the remaining votes that would be left for the PDP in the South South and South East  would be split with Peter Obi's Labour Party.

In local parlance we would say RIP to Atiku's presidency as snubbing Wike's group makes his presidential ambition dead on arrival.

Tinubu should be studied by everyone, both his detractors and supporters, because he is an accomplished politician who knows his onions.

For those who don't take Wike and his team seriously, would you kindly look at this cover image and check to see if any of these gladiators are smiling ? They mean serious business.

My name is Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and na me b the Principal and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubu-dancing-azonto-as-wike-4-other-govs-pull-out-of-pdp-presidential-campaign-matters-arising/

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by othermen: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Why not say Peter Obi favored?

307 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by FalseProphet1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Isaiah 54:15
15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Every gathering against the masses, against Peter Obi whom the people have choosen to liberate them out of the pains our greedy leaders have put them through shall scatter in Jesus name.

This I have seen

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by coachchijioke(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
I doubt they would go to APC...

Maybe stay neutral.....and watch wither the wind blowest.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by xristos(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
this shocks me as well as buhari

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Period007(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Urchins don't have anything to campaign with.

False hope is allowed

No Christian will vote the Islamic Muslim Muslim party

246 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by PandoraObi: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Political elites knows that Peter Obidient stands no chance despite all the Media noises and hypes, he is just there as distraction,

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by HopeNeverDies: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Damnnnn!!!

Makinde wan Dey use style Bleep up small small..

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by holluwizzy: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Who is giving you hope...?

Wike will not and won't join APC ... Reason know to em even after several mouth watering bribes APC presidential aspirant offered him.

Nigerians are Nigeria problem.

When they start having sense and wise up, they will vote out slave masters.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Princessogaraya(f): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Urchin keep dreaming

No be only favored,una go cry 2023
Because Tinubu will loose

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by lhordspy: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cheers to the incoming president.
The I6th president of Nigeria,
The Incoming GCOFR,
His Excellency,
Doctor,
Asiwaju Bola ahmed Tinubu,
Jagaban of Africa.

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by PoliteActivist: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Everybody, help me loud it:

GOD FORBID BAT THING!!!

"Hand dey shake, nyash dey leak..." grin

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by emmalexabl(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
All the states mentioned are all Christian majority states with only one state located in the SW.. cheesy

...am still wondering how you think that these Christians will foolishly vote a party fielding muslim-muslim candidates.

...mind you these so called governors have one vote each...

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by judithjam: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
You don't see any major politican support obi ,bcs they know he can never win,they will rather calculate and support a party that can win election.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Coolbreeze1988(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fayose promised to work for Atiku though. Anyways its their problem, Obi Peter all the way.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by JAWBONE(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin

Wike definitely has weight by pulling these governors and ex-governors out of Atiku's campaign.

It will definitely affect Atiku's campaign. But don't underestimate the game Atiku is playing. He knows who he can afford to lose.

Wike and his men are also playing high stakes game here. If they lose, they lose all

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by sodique20(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Strange
Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dream never come true
Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
PDP ti lule

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Viraltrends123: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wether they like it or notz Atiku is Nigerias choice. He is a unifier that should win.

Tinubu is the 4th choice of south south and southeast.

Obi is the 4th choice of south west and the whole north.

Atiku is the overall first choice of the whole north, Yorubas second choice, south southerners 1st choice, south easterners will rather vote Atiku than vote Tinubu, ie 2nd choice.

Kwankwaso even beat obi and Tinubu in overall countries choice, southeasterner will rather vote Kwankwaso that vote Tinubu, south westerners will rather vote Kwankwaso than vote obi.

Obi that was trying to prove that Yorubas will suffer if he doesn't win, obi that was trying to prove that Yorubas would be greatly affected is igbos leaves lagos.

Don't vote for someone based on the number of shoes he has, when a billionaire politician starts telling he has just 2 shoes, 1 watch, know that person is a deciever and a pretender.

https://www.nairaland.com/7265227/throwback-2012-thread-where-nairalanders

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by jaxxy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
More like Obi favoured directly or indirectly.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Alexiiydon: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin time for obituary pikins to Cry grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by MosayA: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
When did Jerry Gana went back to PDP?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by aylagos(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
I just realized from some people reply that the most dumbed people in Nigeria majorly come from the eastern part of the country. Please not all of them abeg but some of them especially the youth are so dumb and they don’t know anything but always claim they know. Ha I pity some people

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by ATLIEN2027: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

This is not based on feelings or sentiments, it's based on his abilities, antecedents, precedents and reality on ground.

The best thing that ever happens to Tinubu is Obi. I will expatiate on this after the election.

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Salvador1: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Agbado urchins can be so funny I swear.

Atiku camp are Divided wike effect.
Tinubu own are worst divided Muslim Muslim ticket, too much defection from APC to PDP, Christian North are not with him.
Only Peter Obi camp is much intact.
I prayer let's kwankawso keep waxing stronger.

Let's see how it goes.

They should keep dancing to the delusional grandeur.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by HolyPussy: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
othermen:
Why not say Peter Obi favored?

Na the same thing me I just dey wonder o.

Like say, these people really believe say Tinubu can function effectively as a president assuming he mistakenly gets there?

Tufiakwa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Una sure sey tinubu still get opposition like diz... grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign by ScamHunter: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
This one has collected from Bullion van guy and wrote rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.