Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea (18232 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA Under-17 WORLD CUP Chile 2015-Nigeria Group Fixtures &Time-OCT 17TH-NOV 8TH / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by topeorekoy(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2007
please someone tell me where to watch it on line. want to c the action life. my body is shaking here. u guys r greedy. watching it alone when someone is at work not watching it. plsssssssss i need to watch it on line.

dason4life,
whats up? long time? where have u been? u are after me again. anyway am cool.

nigeria 2   germany 1
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by dinozzo(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2007
go to fifa website topeorekoy or http://livetv.ru/en/eventinfo/3904/, the second media player link in the under additional streams
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Jackal(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2007
@ Dinozzo,

Did u see the Germans nodding to hit the post now?
This is where i think we will struggle . . . . . . HARUNA'S injury will cost Nigeria.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Christiantus just missed anutha sitter.
German goalie off his line and Christiantus shot nearrowly wide.
We should kill this GAME once anf for all.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2007
@topeorekoy

I can only see the live result on fifa.com
my body is shaking as well
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by dachamp(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2007
1st half is over, Nig. 2 ger. 1
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Jackal(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2007
HALF TIME . . . . . . .

U can see the highlights of the 1st half now on FIFA.COM
I am watching it LIVE on BRITISH EUROSPORT.

Nigeria should be 5 goals up.
Too many missed chances and i am beginning to feel Germany might claw back and win the game.
Nigeria's playmaker Haruna got injured so Nigeria is struggling in the midfield area.
It promises to be a good 2nd half but Nigeria will win if they score 1st in the 2nd half.
If the Germans score first then the momentum will be with them.

Christiantus remains the saviour.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by dinozzo(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2007
men i just hope this Haruna's injury wouldn't cost us the game.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Jackal(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2007
@ Dinozzo
It shouldn't . . . .

But that Oseni guy is a plonker.
He has wasted more chances than anyone else in the competition.
We should bang in the goals quick and leave no room for cheating referees.

One can defend this team anywhere.
The Ideye and Bala Ezekiel team were not good enough and i hate it when people say they were robbed.
They did not deserve to win that match . . . . .They were too poor for ma liking.

This YEMI TELLA of a coach should remove Oseni.
He keeps missing chances . . . .not tracking down runs and he is just generally poor.
Akinsola should be brought in and lets roast these stupid Germans.
We need to score a goal now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by topeorekoy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2007
am seeing the highlights on fifa.com, want to see the live action
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2007
@topeorekoy

Are you really a lecturer in OOU?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by topeorekoy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2007
dason4life,

Am not a lecturer. i graduated from o.o.u
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Jackal(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2007
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oseni has just missed anutha one on one with the goalkeeper again.
Is Yemi Tella fucking Oseni's mother?

OSENI has finished NIGERIA.

DINNOZO, If Nigeria fails to make it to the FINAL . . . . .
Dont blame the Ref or anyone . . . . .Oseni is the culprit . . . .

Wait a minute . . . . .Yemi Tella has answered me.
Oseni has just been pulled out for ma man, AKINSOLA.
20 minutes to go . . . . AKINSOLA should rescue us now.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Bruekeleen: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2007
Jackal,

Are u watching this online or what? if so, what's the link because eurosport-www.channelsurfing.net pulled the plug as soon as Nigeria scored her second goal. Please give us the link. I am in New York
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Jackal(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2007
I am watching it LIVE on TV.
Television not ONLINE.

The match has clocked 90 minutes.
4 minutes added time.
CHRISTIANTUS missed another sitter 2 mins ago with a one on one situation with the goalkeeper.
Match will end in 4 minutes.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Jackal(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2007
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

AKINSOLA JUST SCORED.
MISSED THE CAMERA

3-1

CHRISTIANTUS SCORED AND WAS DISALLOWED
AND AKINSOLA JUST SCORED.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by spora(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2007
Praise the Lord!

Fina Whistle!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by whitelexi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
The 3rd goal was a delight to watch grin grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by topeorekoy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2007
AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY

NIGERIA THRU TO THE FINALS

3-1

I CAN GO 4 LUNCH AND EAT EVERYTHING IN THE KITCHEN
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by oluijaola(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2007
90 + 4 akinsola score it is over for germany
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Iman3(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2007
So una dey celebrate this kind of thing?Carry old men go U-17 tourney,whats there to celebrate?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Jackal(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
Nigeria WINS.

Christiantus goal shouldn't have been disallowed.
It was a back pass from a German player so it shouldnt have been ruled offside.

After the goal was disallowed . . . .
The Goalie rolls the ball to a German defender and the plonker made anutha back pass again and was trapped by AKINSOLA.
AKINSOLA just had the keeper to beat and just floated the ball into the net.

Just 5 seconds after CHRISTIANTUS goal was disallowed.
The Cameras missed it as they were still showing the disallowed goal.
It was so funny.

Nigeria in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Bruekeleen: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2007
Jacka, I'm begining to suspect say u be babalawo. Or U must be related to madam Cleo. U asked for Oseni to be replaced with Akinsola; and guess what. Your boy (Akinsola) did it. Old boy, make u go play Lotto or Mega or something this weekend o smiley
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by topeorekoy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2007
I-man:

So una dey celebrate this kind of thing?Carry old men go Under-17 tourney,whats there to celebrate?

leave them. we aint the first to do that. other teams do that but we have used ours very well.

up golden eaglets
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Jackal(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2007
Bruekeleen:

Jacka, I'm begining to suspect say u be babalawo. Or You must be related to madam Cleo. You asked for Oseni to be replaced with Akinsola; and guess what. Your boy (Akinsola) did it. Old boy, make u go play Lotto or Mega or something this weekend o smiley

U could have figured that out as well . . . . . .
I have been following them since the group stages and Akinsola does not COMPROMISE.
He is not bovvered about skills and stuffs . . . . He wants to put the ball at the back of the net.
Oseni wants to score a beauty and his 1st touch always lets him down.
He wasted chances all day and i dont think he should be used again.
Ghana lost yesterday because they couldnt take their chances in the 1st half . . . .
I expect Spain to play us the way they despatched Ghana . . . .suck us in and unleash in the 2nd half . . .
African teams tend to panic just before the finish line and that was what the Spaniards did yesterday.
If Bojan plays for SPAIN(he got a red and Spain is protesting), Nigeria might be doomed!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by labiyemmy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2007
@IMAN

Which old men? Compare the Germans - i have a 16/17 year old white boy in my house, he doesnt look anything like Kroos or the German keepepr - so dont even go there - or the Black German guy -
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by FBS: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2007
@labiyemmy ,
leave them jare, those boys are playing with passion. whoever says that they are above 17,na their own cup of tea, i play soccer with  16-17-18 white boys and I can tell when I see one.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by tosinadeda: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2007
I thnk the ref has2 explain y he cancld d goal by chrisantus
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Jackal(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ tosinadeda,

It was the ref assistant that was visually-impaired.
He was the one that raised the flag but we took advantage of the situation 5 seconds later.
The Germans were shocked the goal was ruled out . . . .

In desperation , they played a back pass to AKINSOLA.
AKINSOLA just found himself facing the German goalie with a gaping goal at his mercy.
He simply floated the ball into an empty net . . . . . He deserved it.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by tosinadeda: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2007
If it was offside the ball shld av bn taken where chris was standing and not as a goal kick.I suspect evn the ref wntd them 2 equalise
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Mustay(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2007
[size=88pt]one NAIJA[/size]
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Jackal(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ Tosinadeda,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly . . . . That caused the confusion.
After the goal was disallowed . . . . .Nigerian players were jogging back to their half.
Referee couldnt be bovvered about the excat spot where CHRISTIANTUS was alleged to have been.
Time was ticking away and the goalie wanted to get the ball running before the referee blows the final whistle.

In his desperation . . . .he just rolled the ball to a defender.
I dunno what the defender was thinking when he made a back pass . . . .I second guess he wanted the goalie to kick the ball from the appropriate spot Christiantus was caught offside. He wasnt aware AKINSOLA was lurking around and he gifted AKINSOLA the ball and the Nigerian just made the most of the situation. Call it LUCK . . .Call it JUSTICE . . .Call it PRAYERS . . . . .Nigeria is in the final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Akolawole(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2007
@Jackal

Spot on- JUSTICE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] / Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory / Will This Spur The Super Eagles To Win The AFCON?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.