Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (13067 Views)

Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) / Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by datola: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
n
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by Emuforlife1: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Salvador1:
for what?

Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by Never4getU: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Correct! the game is on.....Obi supporters will never understand how political permutations are set via all politics are local

Jagaban of Burgu the incoming president of nigeria come 2023.

Wailer can die but they should be careful not ferment trouble in lagos and all other yorubaland as we more than ready for them. Our reception and tolerance has reached its climate with the Ndigbo.

We show u love, all u have for us is hatred.
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by B0imeo: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okay
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by ATLIEN2027: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Haywhy3579:
Obidient will soon start to say tinubu has bought judiciary. Always claiming the victim since eternity

Victimhood slave mentality has been passed down to them from birth by their fore fathers. They must find someone else to blame for their failures in life. It's in their DNA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by Jahopase: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by iezeiyida(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
They removed someone that is far more competent and capable to install this man as the new CJN because of next year general election.

Besides, he has a questionable character according to Paul Eneche
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Let yoruba man take back ilorin

Cancel sharia

I will take the loonatic serious
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by ajayiopy: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
ExAngel007:
[/b]
https://www.thecable.ng/senate-confirms-olukayode-ariwoola-as-cjn/amp
HE SHOULD TELL BUHARI TO RESPECT THE RULE OF LAW
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by ajayiopy: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
NA THIS MAN APC WILL USE TO ROB BOTH OBI AND ATIKU
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by zoedew: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
With the confirmation of Olukayode Ariwoola as CJN, I have 100% assurance Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

God bless the best team about to pilot the affairs of my beloved country.

Those people should concentrate on their online country and stop constituting nuisance as we Nigerians are about to change our leaders that will serve for the next 8 years.

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next GCFR
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC.
And God bless SE of Nigeria as well.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wow!
Congratulations Sir!
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Racoon:
Congratulations Justice Ariwoola. Hope your reign will bring a more meaningful revolution of the judiciary especially cleansing of corrupt judges from all strata of the bench.
That won't be easy but plausible
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by Kingozymandias(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
With the confirmation of Olukayode Ariwoola as CJN, I have 100% assurance Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Those people should concentrate on their online country and stop constituting nuisance as we Nigerians are about to change our leaders that will serve for the next 8 years.

You haven't started crying o grin you will cry and wail till eternity grin

You Tinubu supporters are so desperate you keep lumping I'm the southsouth with your nomsensical trash candidate drug Barron.

We won't even give that Alzheimer suffering drug addled addict one state to claim victory.

Now cry , weep and fill buckets then resort to tribalism. That is all you lot have to offer angry

E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thank God ooo...

For the first time since 8 yrs, Gen. Buhari rtd jetision his nepotic self and allow due process in the selection of the CJN.
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by Josephkabila12: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations Chief Justice of Nigeria Justice Ariwoola
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by gloryman91: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Barakallahu fihi congratulations sir.
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by VULCAN(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
If you had shame in your lineage you won't have typed this rubbish

So you are openly admitting that Tinubu procures judgments.

You people don't hide it anymore.

Justice Salami single handedly gave Tinubu 3 SW states and now you want to use another Yoruba judge to give him the Presidency.

Let us see if God hates Nigerians so much that he wants to give us Buhari Pro Max.

I don't think so

LeoDeKing:

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by guychidile: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ok oo
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by LIGHTROOM: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ariwo ko ni musiko, empty barrel Loma pariwo
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by LIGHTROOM: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Haywhy3579:
Obidient will soon start to say tinubu has bought judiciary. Always claiming the victim since eternity
Ariwo ko ni musiko, empty barrel Loma pariwo
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by generalud: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Look at his face like Baba Sala in the first generation Nigerian movie.
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Congratulations to him

I hope Lagos youths won't go to his house to beg for money like Tinubu said

All peddlers of lies, falsehoods and untruths shall not see the rising of the Sun when the day promises to be brightest. Only fools and evil-minded Afghaneasterns like you will believe that a reasonable politician like Senator Remi Tinubu would say a thing like the words you so maliciously put in her mouth. May all the children of hate be Servants of their peers forever, IJN.
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
VULCAN:

Justice Salami single handedly gave Tinubu 3 SW states and now you want to use another Yoruba judge to give him the Presidency.

Let us see if God hates Nigerians so much that he wants to give us Buhari Pro Max.

I don't think so

Amen, so let it be.
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Amen, so let it be.

Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by Bimpe29: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations once again, His Lordship!
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by jersey4: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
There you have it,for the next 5 and half months. Fulani comes back for 7yrs.have a nice day
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by K4diamond: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
I still don’t understand why it is the responsibility of the legislative arm to ratify the appointment of CJN. Is that not the function of the JSC
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by GeeTeeFree(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
So it's now a norm. Whenever an election period is approaching, Nigeria must appoint a new CJN. I pity this country.
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by funshint(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
VULCAN:

I don't think so

You cannot threaten God...he will do what he feels like doing; like or hate it. It changes nothing! grin
Re: Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN by ninoha: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations / Police Are Arresting People Wearing A Fashion Brand Inscribed "police" T-shirt / Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.