Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) (4746 Views)

PHOTOS: President Major. Buhari Flexing Outside Country / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari departs the Millennium Hilton Hotel to deliver his Speech at the UNGA77.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by LeoDeKing: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
If you check the lace in the right shoe, you will agree with me this is not Buhari but Jubrin from Sudan.

Our god lamidi kwanu is right after all. undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
I so much adore these man type of leadership

Nigeria deserve someone as buhari that belongs to everybody and also belong to nobody tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by GeneralPula: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Buhari is a great man. He was just unlucky that oil wasn’t selling at a high price under him. He would have done more..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by lhordspy: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pictures that gives headache to some people grin

The man they said died. Bunch of miscreants that just hate Nigeria for no reasons but want to rule that ZOO.

I guess the dead never stay dead afterall.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by LeoDeKing: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
That's not Buhari, check the lace on the right shoe.

That's jubrin from Sudan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by lhordspy: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wailers in the south east have started wailing under this thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Anigreat: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

shocked

Stale already. Does it mean you can't be creative? Same line everyday, it's boring please.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Kingozymandias(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

The man they said died. Bunch of miscreants that just hate Nigeria for no reasons but want to rule that ZOO.

All these sad depressed people grin. Cry more tears grin

Buhari is alive . You are the one saying other wise. Cry more tears let the hate flow and cause you more tears .

Tinubu will neve reve rule.Nigeira

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Anigreat: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

shocked

I doubt agbadorians are this this foolish. Reading through what you've put up there, can give someone migraines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by GeneralPula: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Stale already. Does it mean you can't be creative? Same line everyday, it's boring please.
You wey dey use same meme everyday nko? Is it interesting to you?

Pot wey Dey call kettle black.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Princessogaraya(f): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
He is enjoy in a better country while he scatter the country he rules

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Anigreat: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
shocked

GFOAT=Greatest failure of all time .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by GeneralPula: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I so much adore these man type of leadership

Nigeria deserve someone as buhari that belongs to everybody and also belong to nobody tongue
I always laugh whenever I read some cabals are controlling buhari.. Cabal were no help ham for 3times wey him take contest.

Buhari is a solid man. A definition of how a man should be. Be rigid. Be rugged. Talk less.

Look at how he captured Nnamdi cownu like rat wey enter trap... entire Biafra didn’t see it coming at all.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by TrackerXL: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
This show how a foolish a particular hopeless tribe that believe that line of thought is. A foolish tribe now claim Tinubu is not a capable leader even when he is the only relevant governor from his era with his state outstanding when compared to any other in Nigeria

Anigreat:

shocked

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by lhordspy: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

All these sad depressed people grin. Cry more tears grin

Buhari is alive . You are the one saying other wise. Cry more tears let the hate flow and cause you more tears .

Tinubu will neve reve rule.Nigeira

I wanted saying lot of things to you. But small thing now, you will start crying to the mod like a kid whose biscuit is taken away from. I know you so well. Cry cry baby.

But all i know is that never in this world is Nigeria going to have a man that forge his certificate as president.

And tell your zombidient messaih, peter, that he is using maximum prison water beans to play.

I will definitely watch him been sentence to prison for this. Im go tey for jail pass prison warder

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Kingozymandias(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

I wanted saying lot of things to you. But small thing now, you will start crying to the mod like a kid whose biscuit is taken away from. I know you so well. Cry cry baby.

But all i know is that never in this world is Nigeria going to have a man that forge his certificate as president.

And tell your zombidient messaih, peter, that he is using maximum prison water beans to play.

I will definitely watch him been sentence to prison for this. Im go tey for jail pass prison warder

Unku

Tinubu will never ever rule Nigeria!!!

Cry more delicious tears for me
E pain am

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by lhordspy: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

I doubt agbadorians are this this foolish. Reading through what you've put up there, can give someone migraines.

You know say na the third time wey i dey warn you be this

Stop quoting me now, miscreant. Your head dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Kingozymandias(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Rule 2
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise OAM4J nlfpmoɗ
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Looking funny oo
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Anigreat: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

shocked

You should see it as a great privilege that I stoop so low to quote someone like you. Quoting you I am doing myself great harm than good.

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by TANID(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by AntiBMC(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Vseless, dvmb creature
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Opintiwa: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Wailers in the south east have started wailing under this thread.

Celebrate the vegetable.

Few months to go
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by ebufa: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=116877790][/quote]

These fulanis just love power and projecting it uselessly! carry the power and improve the lot of the black man ....for where! na to flex NNPC positions and to fritter away scarce resources on bot toys like omenka and that leodeking afonja trans!!
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Opintiwa:

Celebrate the vegetable.

Few months to go

You are just deceiving yourself, no election in 2023... Mark my words, Buhari will continue.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
ebufa:

These fulanis just love power and projecting it uselessly! carry the power and improve the lot of the black man ....for where! na to flex NNPC positions and to fritter away scarce resources on bot toys like omenka and that leodeking afonja trans!!

Go hug transformer, no election in 2023, mark my words, Buhari will continue.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Opintiwa: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You are just deceiving yourself, no election in 2023... Mark my words, Buhari will continue.

Make sure the nurse is close by

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Opintiwa:

Make sure the nurse is close by

No long talk, everything has been arranged.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Opintiwa: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

No long talk, everything has been arranged.

Alright don't forget to buy tissue and enough cream to self-service on the matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer - Victor Agali - Arrested In Amsterdam With Fake Passports! / Some Funny Political Cartoons From The Stables Of Asukwo Eb,enjoy / Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.