Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) (4769 Views)

PHOTOS: President Major. Buhari Flexing Outside Country / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by CrownOfClay724: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sorrow, tears and blood personified.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If you check the lace in the right shoe, you will agree with me this is not Buhari but Jubrin from Sudan.

Our god lamidi kwanu is right after all. undecided

Funny right...?

hahahahahahahahaha.

TUeH on refugees
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Wailers in the south east have started wailing under this thread.

We don't wail..

We rejoice at our new conquest..Buying up Yewa and igangan, so you can come come wail next 10years after development..

hahahahahaha..thanks to our fulani gees for making it possible
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Pictures that gives headache to some people grin

The man they said died. Bunch of miscreants that just hate Nigeria for no reasons but want to rule that ZOO.

I guess the dead never stay dead afterall.

this one na follow follow..

Nothing to write...because person write jubrin,follow follow dey follow..

We know migrants from ilorin
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

I always laugh whenever I read some cabals are controlling buhari.. Cabal were no help ham for 3times wey him take contest.

Buhari is a solid man. A definition of how a man should be. Be rigid. Be rugged. Talk less.

Look at how he captured Nnamdi cownu like rat wey enter trap... entire Biafra didn’t see it coming at all.

damn and he cannot capture zamfara bandit..

hahahahahahahaha..

Oh he captured your kids too..dem dey house for strike since oo

hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

I wanted saying lot of things to you. But small thing now, you will start crying to the mod like a kid whose biscuit is taken away from. I know you so well. Cry cry baby.

But all i know is that never in this world is Nigeria going to have a man that forge his certificate as president.

And tell your zombidient messaih, peter, that he is using maximum prison water beans to play.

I will definitely watch him been sentence to prison for this. Im go tey for jail pass prison warder

you can't say anything joor...

I dey here...you wan whine

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by gulfer: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na to go dey sleep for the meeting, Joe Bidrn has finished his speech so where is he going to again undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Thermodynamics(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I so much adore these man type of leadership

Nigeria deserve someone as buhari that belongs to everybody and also belong to nobody tongue
I'm sure you support Tinubu/Atiku too.
You like suffer.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Thermodynamics(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:
Buhari is a great man. He was just unlucky that oil wasn’t selling at a high price under him. He would have done more..
You like suffer.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Thermodynamics(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Pictures that gives headache to some people grin

The man they said died. Bunch of miscreants that just hate Nigeria for no reasons but want to rule that ZOO.

I guess the dead never stay dead afterall.

You like suffer.
LordviccoDaGuru:
Wailers in the south east have started wailing under this thread.
You like suffer.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by lhordspy: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thermodynamics:

You like suffer.

Must we all sleep and put our head same place?
Beauty of Life my friend, diversity!.

Shalom.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by batman4: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is amazing
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Thermodynamics(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Must we all sleep and put our head same place?
Beauty of Life my friend, diversity!.

Shalom.
Shalom? So you are even a Christian and you think this way.
Wetin de happen for this Country sef?
Devil de really use some people de draw Nigeria back.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Popesuccess(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:
Buhari is a great man. He was just unlucky that oil wasn’t selling at a high price under him. He would have done more..
He surrounded himself with bad people.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by mightyhaze: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If you check the lace in the right shoe, you will agree with me this is not Buhari but Jubrin from Sudan.

You ran out of ideas ..
Look how dry you sound
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by kologba: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

kanu will everly be remanded in June prison
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) by Eecho(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
TrackerXL:
This show how a foolish a particular hopeless tribe that believe that line of thought is. Saw foolish tribe now claim Tinubu is not a capable leader even when he is the only relevant governor from his era n his state being outstanding when compared to any other state in Nigeria

Hunger won't let you write good English.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2PM Drone View Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos / Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video / He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.