Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,720 members, 7,837,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? (487 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Kemistri4(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sometime ago, a guy raised a thread on Twitter, in response to a similar thread by a female targeting ladies, for guys to discuss some of the reasons why they stopped talking to a lady.

And the responses are hilarious cheesy

Enjoy guys,

Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Michelle70(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
she followed portable on twitter

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Kemistri4(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Responses grin

1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Kemistri4(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
More

Last frame: legit reason for dismissing her

Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Kemistri4(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
More

Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Kemistri4(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2022

Frame 3 is sad

Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Starz825(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Very funny
Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Kemistri4(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Extra

3rd frame: some girls and stealing from guys are inseparable

Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by BeanmanX(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
She stole my money....
Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Kemistri4(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
tongue yet some more

Who else can relate to that frame 4? grin

Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Kemistri4(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
More coming

Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Kemistri4(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Y'all can now drop your reasons let's have fun cheesy grin
Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by MatrixReloaded: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Literally you occupied the page with absolutely nothing to have fun in

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Karleb(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kemistri4:
Responses grin

No pun intended. grin
Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by 4teenblaq: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Though I have not stop talking to her but I will soon do that...

Everything "the bible say..." "The bible say..' We can't just have a conversation on things without her moving it to a religious angle.
Re: Guys, What Are Some Of The Reasons Why You Stopped Talking To A Lady? by Nehyooh(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
She said she doesn't like talking much both on phone and even one on one. We only met once, she agreed we see again the following weekend, I intentionally decided not to do the calling, waiting whether she'll call but she did not. When I asked her she said she's busy, I just free her since then.

(1) (Reply)

Damn She Actually Shares Her Viral 3some Nakedd Tape / See What This Idiot Has To Say About Nigeria / 10 Important Things You Should Know About A Platonic Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.