Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? (31160 Views)

How Do I Bring My Cat From Singapore To Nigeria / I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Laturuturu: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
But you're funny.. grin grin

Funny ke

Abeg come carry me comot for this country.
Wait where u dey sef .I hope it's not Ghana
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
South Africa.. grin grin
Laturuturu:

Funny ke

Abeg come carry me comot for this country.
Wait where u dey sef .I hope it's not Ghana
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Maxhappy01(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
I admit that in the past I would sometimes give in to it's begging, but I didn't think it would turn out this way.

I knew it was wrong, but I don't know why I did it and most of the time I like spicy food, which I don't think they're healthy for the cat.
Your Cat is getting Obsessed and Food cravings have set in.Control your Cat eating habit and timing.THANKS.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by sayso: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
See me see wahala. Rats don finish for ceiling? This one na Garfield.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Enny2013(f): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Be giving it mice nau?
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by adeblow(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Cat lovers in the house, I need your advise.

I have a cat that I buy cat food for, but this same cat doesn't seems to be content with only its food anymore and would eventually come to me with a big visible full stomach and still beg for food from me whenever I eat.

It wasn't like this before and it only started recently.

I don't believe in beating up domestic animals, especially cats, but I sometimes find myself fighting over a plate of food with this cat and whenever I try to shout at it, most of the time it would meow back at me instead of being frightened.

I'm worried that one day it's gonna display these same manners towards visitors when I offer them food and I know how a lot of black Africans hate cats and can't stand them.

What can I do to make it stop begging for food whenever I eat?
While you're eating, do u feed them?
When you're about to eat, also serve them theirs. Hope it helps. I love cats, but I can't own one.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
And she's also an orange tabby like Garfield.. grin grin grin
sayso:
See me see wahala. Rats don finish for ceiling? This one na Garfield.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Where will I get the mice? Lol.
Enny2013:
Be giving it mice nau?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Chopcy29: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:

I have a cat that I buy cat food for, but this same cat doesn't seems to be content with only its food anymore and would eventually come to me with a big visible full stomach and still beg for food from me whenever I eat.

I don't believe in beating up domestic animals, especially cats, but I sometimes find myself fighting over a plate of food with this cat and whenever I try to shout at it, most of the time it would meow back at me instead of being frightened.

I'm worried that one day it's gonna display these same manners towards visitors when I offer them food and I know how a lot of black Africans hate cats and can't stand them.

You get the spirit of beggi beggi but you are ashamed to do it, so your cat is helping you out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
I always make sure that their bowls have food.

I have 2, but it's only one that is begging.
adeblow:

While you're eating, do u feed them?
When you're about to eat, also serve them theirs. Hope it helps. I love cats, but I can't own one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lol.. grin grin
Chopcy29:

You get the spirit of beggi beggi but you are ashamed to do it, so your cat is helping you out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Laturuturu: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
South Africa.. grin grin

Wow I was there many years ago. I lived in Sunnyside PTA very close to a public pool. I have a shop on esselenc lane
Wow you just made me remember my big ass Lerato from Blumfoubtain.
Ita made me leave that country. They disturb too much
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Laturuturu: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
South Africa.. grin grin

Wow my gf that year Lerato. I also wife her but her insatiable desire for sex spoil everything. I still love my big ass Lerato.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by johnnychuks(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:

It wasn't like this before and it only started recentl

the cat will not try it with visitors, if person like me visit you that your cat will be inside the forest reasoning with you, because fear will never allow the � cat come close.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
It's Bloemfontain. cheesy grin

What's an it's? If I may ask.
Laturuturu:

Wow I was there many years ago. I lived in Sunnyside PTA very close to a public pool. I have a shop on esselenc lane
Wow you just made me remember my big ass Lerato from Blumfoubtain.
Ita made me leave that country. They disturb too much
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why would you leave your wife behind if you really married her?
Laturuturu:

Wow my gf that year Lerato. I also wife her but her insatiable desire for sex spoil everything. I still love my big ass Lerato.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Laturuturu: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
It's Bloemfontain. cheesy grin

What's an it's? If I may ask.

You mean ITA . Those homeless folks from Zimbabwe who usually terrorise people at night. If you are used to Jborg PTA Pwest
You will know this folks
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Laturuturu: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Why would you leave your wife behind if you really married her?

She is impatient, her strong desire for alcohol
I really love her and she knows. I met with the parent. I told them I am gonna pay labola
Lerato is impatient. She sleeps around.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:

Get rid of d cat and get u a dog. Simple smiley
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Operation Dudula is busy trying to drive them out of the country, they're given until the 31st of December to leave.

I've never been that side before.

At least you can understand why South Africans do what they do because you were also affected by those illegal Zimbabwean immigrants committing crimes there.
Laturuturu:

You mean ITA . Those homeless folks from Zimbabwe who usually terrorise people at night. If you are used to Jborg PTA Pwest
You will know this folks
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by smartduru807: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Very funny
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lol.. are you that scary?
johnnychuks:
the cat will not try it with visitors, if person like me visit you that your cat will be inside the forest reasoning with you, because fear will never allow the � cat come close.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
I'm not a dog person and I find dogs to be more unhygienic because they can't look after themselves.
SweetDipBenny:
Get rid of d cat and get u a dog. Simple smiley
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by etrange: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Clever bird.. grin grin

Is it a parrot?

Yes, a mid-sized specie though. It's called the green cheek conure. Mine is specifically a pineapple green cheek conure... yeah, I know that's a mouthful. Lol.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Laturuturu: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Operation Dudula is busy trying to drive them out of the country, they're given until the 31st of December to leave.

I've never been that side before.

At least you can understand why South Africans do what they do because you were also affected by those illegal Zimbabwean immigrants committing crimes there.

They nearly kill me one night like that. To them everyone is rich and comfortable. It's only them that is left to suffer so they are on a revenge mission on a system they think doesn't favor them. South Africa is a lovely place to behold. I love the climate , the people , the tradition except that of the colored
It's a nice place all the same. If you see Lerato say hi to her.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Abbafrye(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
Anytime it begs just begin to sing begi begi e no good o, buy your own o e go better

U are crazy. U just made my night full of laughter
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lol.. seems like you fell in love with an alcoholic.. grin grin

But you really are funny though.. grin grin
Laturuturu:

She is impatient, her strong desire for alcohol
I really love her and she knows. I met with the parent. I told them I am gonna pay labola
Lerato is impatient. She sleeps around.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by HITsquad: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Cats are curious naturally. If you are sure you feed it well.. Then it's not hunger... It's just curiosity.
It just wants to eat whatever you are eating... Not to quench its hunger but to quench its curiosity.

If that makes you uncomfortable then you should start giving it obvious signals that what it's doing is wrong. Be furious whenever it comes to your food... You don't have to hit, just give it a push back or raise your voice at it whenever it does that.

In no time it will naturally adopt and add it to his or her "don't do list"......

Good luck.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Laturuturu: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Lol.. seems like you fell in love with an alcoholic.. grin grin

But you really are funny though.. grin grin

Honestly I wanted to wife that babe. I try changing her all to know avail. Yes I fell in love with her. I still love her. She helped me when I came in newly. When my kins me threw me out. She came to my rescue. I lived with her in a "big" room. She even Bleep me when konji wanted to finish me. She won my heart
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by duro4chang(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Abbafrye:

U are crazy. U just made my night full of laughter
You be yeye man joor.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
What have you done to the coloured people that you don't even like them? grin grin

I know a lot of people who bear the Lerato name.
Laturuturu:

They nearly kill me one night like that. To them everyone is rich and comfortable. It's only them that is left to suffer so they are on a revenge mission on a system they think doesn't favor them. South Africa is a lovely place to behold. I love the climate , the people , the tradition except that of the colored
It's a nice place all the same. If you see Lerato say hi to her.
Re: How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? by Laturuturu: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:
What have you done to the coloured people that you don't even like them? grin grin

I know a lot of people who bear the Lerato name.

Colored folks are racist. I don't like racist.
I I like the Zulu's. Those days I will go to there village to spend weekend with them. Yes Leratos village. I already seeing myself as a part of them. I begged Lerato to change she didn't

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People / Juliana, The Dog That Got Two Blue Cross Medals / Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.