Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair (49828 Views)

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by lezz(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Always read before commenting
1. The house is a family house built by their father in 2011, she met Chinko last year so house wasn't bought by Chinko.
2. There's no car in their house, she doesn't own a car.
3. She is alleged to have been sponsored in a University abroad but she is a student at Sokoto and has never been out of Nigeria.
They admitted she collected gifts and money which is almost a normal thing in relationahips.
oversabi, did the person you quoted allege she collected house and car from the chinko?

You unconscionable liberals go just dey try hard to normalise coded oloshoism.

3 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/ummita-untold-story-of-kanos-deadly-love-affair

Previous threads
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

https://www.nairaland.com/7338221/how-daughter-met-killer-chinese
Stop collecting money from a man you know you don't love. The man should be set free! He did it in a moment of madness.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
asobo1:
You also forgot to add that she was given birth to around 2007. Do the maths yourself and arrive at her age before her demise and you will agree with me that her relations are spewing gibberish.
Gibberish how? Let the neighbours confirm how long they have been there.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by mrgreen4real(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
The religion beliefs taught him how to use knife on human and he used it perfectly. Islam and knife are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by lezz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Men should stop having sex with them and enjoying their bodies. You have sex with a woman but complaining about your gifts to her.
If you are not compartible, go your seperate ways.
I know one Igbo neigbbour who did a big Igbo traditional wedding. The guy is hot tempered and hits for the slightest reason. The lady could only endure for 6 months before fleeing. Now, he is demanding for his bride price amongst others or the lady should return but the family refused both.
The lady was brought from the East and wasn't too aware of the extent of his temper. Can we blame her and family for collecting gifts?
where is the correlation between this story and the one you referenced?

A girl promised a man marriage and was collecting stuffs, a man who later converted to Islam and the girl went off to marry someone else, got divorced still chatting with dude while married. Came back and still deceiving the man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by IbileIfe: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Babes and women don't accept gifts from guys and men you don't love and you don't want to avoid hatred and violence.

You cannot eat your cake and have it back

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
Stop collecting money from a man you know you don't love. The man should be set free! He did it in a moment of madness.
Why are they blaming Chidinma?
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by SANDAT(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Where in this article did you see the qoutes that he sponsored her education
Zonefree:

So, the difference in belief didn't stop the girl and her family from collecting the man's money and gifts

When you dey chop the man money you didn't remember he's not of the same belief with you?

This is what Nigerian men go through in the hands of these demons, but , they should always remember, not every man is as gentle and passionate like Nigerian men.

I pray God should forgive her and let her soul rest in peace.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by ajepako(f): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kajaard:

The foolish man was in love. I am sure he spent all his money on the said lady and her family.

Here is a quick fact: majority of the Chinese people sent to third world nations like Nigeria to work are actually prisoners serving out their prison sentences. People don't know this.

Yes, you are right..

I read that too
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by edosignature(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Snitch begone... RIP to the dead.

Too bad, there's no justification for killing her, he will face the full wrath of the law, but I've doubt the NPF will do thorough justice to the case. I belief the Chinese government will intervene & the man will be release as usual.

The lady former husband will be so glad & relieved to know that he once married a snitch & for money sake.

I call on the Nigeria authority to make the Chinese man a case study, that is if they'll.

The lady eat too much, deceive the Chinese man & choose to call it quite, but she fall to realize that not all will ever For-give nor For-get.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Benrosaria(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
dre11:

However, some social media users have gone on to describe the relationship between the duo as such where the suspect had invested heavily with the hope that the deceased would marry him. Others, while attempting to situate the horror of last Friday as a crime of passion, had suggested that investments of the suspect included sponsoring her education, buying a house and a car for her, which they insinuated made him feel jilted when he realised he would not be allowed to marry her.

https://dailytrust.com/ummita-untold-story-of-kanos-deadly-love-affair

Previous threads
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

https://www.nairaland.com/7338221/how-daughter-met-killer-chinese

Please go ahead and release him because they will still kill us eventually. So northerners can’t take laws into their hands again ba?? If na small “there is no god” dem don set tire for person neck
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by wolebest: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
What a pity!

Crying over spilt milk, what lament?

The family encouraged the relationship and the lady has paid dearly with her life.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by einsteine(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

She's dead already. All these rubbish won't bring her back alive.

The girl, her family's longer throat and quest to defraud the chinese led to her death. End of!

Stop victim blaming

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Kreasse(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
As u d type dis thing so.ur brain d work?
Wad justification could u have for murder?
Zonefree:

So, the difference in belief didn't stop the girl and her family from collecting the man's money and gifts

When you dey chop the man money you didn't remember he's not of the same belief with you?

This is what Nigerian men go through in the hands of these demons, but , they should always remember, not every man is as gentle and passionate like Nigerian men.

I pray God should forgive her and let her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by DAramis: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
His T-shirt said Just do it. That is exactly what the xhinko guy did

2 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Joe4real1988(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Like your mama mouth.
What's my point? Since sex adds no value to life, stay away from it.
U are too childish to argue with. Abeg continue being consumed with your wack mentality.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Juoflife1(f): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
All the lies were spread by mischievous Nigerian men. They just cannot deal with a progressive woman. They tag the woman "hook up babe"
Why is there much debate about this? He killed someone and must be arraigned and sentenced accordingly, and he must serve his prison time here in Nigeria before deportation. Imagine the number of innocent black people that would have been killed if this happened in China. Nigerian wake up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Femi8586(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

1. The house is a family house built by their father in 2011, she met Chinko last year so house wasn't bought by Chinko.
3. She is alleged to have been sponsored in a University abroad but she is a student at Sokoto and has never been out of Nigeria.
They admitted she collected gifts and money which is almost a normal thing in relationahips.

grin

So you 100% believed the story of her brother?? A one-sided story cheesy

Wait and hear the Chinese man's version of story, you will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by tnerro1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
This girl try sha, see the kind chinko see open legs for, chai
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Beverlyjean(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Some girls will collect school fees money from their bfs without their family knowing...he cud have even bought her a car and she might have hid it from family ..she could even travel abroad with the man without family knowing

3 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Ykc2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na the same people wey ban alcohol ,they same people wey no dey allow boys and girls sit for the same keke,fear girls with hijab dem spoiled pass ashawo wey dey hotel,see this one with her age for sharia state ,no be girls with hijab do supply bandits toto for inside forest?

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by sylve11: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Don't be any careful..just desist from accepting gifts and money from any man you have no intention of loving. A word is enough for a fool.

that's it. cool
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by ILEMUDA(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
The story look absurd to me.
How can someone they gave birth to in 2007 got married, divorce and as well in final year.
I think she is supposed to be 15 years now if I'm not wrong.

Please you people should update us properly before we pass our verdict.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't know why men in their 40s prefer girls in their early 20s, these girls are immature, especially mallo girls who get disvirgined and married off at 8.
The girl led him on and deceived him for his yen.
He ought to know mallo people don't recognize Muslims outside their tribes.
Changing religion because of toto was unwise, his Chinese folks won't be happy too.
He should do seppuku, oops he ain't Japanese.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by yemmit90: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

She drives her friends cars? The boy might not be telling us everything. One thing is certain from this ugly incidence, the man invested so much in her, that he felt being used and dump.

He should be sentence to death though.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by OhiOfIhima: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
23 years and already a divorcee , what is wrong with the North
Is she even up to 23yrs... I read it as shown below in the post.

"We relocated to Kano from Sokoto where Ummita was born around 2007 and he bought this house around 2011,” he added.

This is roughly 15yrs and

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
He didn't do his research well, mallo girls aren't Nigerian girls, they don't appreciate good things.
He Shud have come down south, and splash his yen, he will the girls there throwing themselves at him for a satchet of indomie.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
The fact is that this girl was collecting money from china man.
See what ASUU strike has turned our girls too, prostitutess, Kano is becoming something else like Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
OhiOfIhima:
Is she even up to 23yrs... I read it as shown below in the post.

"We relocated to Kano from Sokoto where Ummita was born around 2007 and he bought this house around 2011,” he added.

This is roughly 15yrs and
..... He meant that the girl was born in Sokoto but they relocated to Kano in 2007.

2 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
wolebest:

What a pity!

Crying over spilt milk, what lament?

The family encouraged the relationship and the lady has paid dearly with her life.

The family only did what was best for the girl, the guy was after all in love and generous, he even converted to Islam just to fulfill all righteousness, which Nigerian man can do this?
The girls family are crooks am sure he bought a car for her and paid her school fees, how can a girl whose parent don't own a car know how to drive?
They just wanted to chop the guy, they should have learnt how this is done.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Juoflife1:
All the lies were spread by mischievous Nigerian men. They just cannot deal with a progressive woman. They tag the woman "hook up babe"
Why is there much debate about this? He killed someone and must be arraigned and sentenced accordingly, and he must serve his prison time here in Nigeria before deportation. Imagine the number of innocent black people that would have been killed if this happened in China. Nigerian wake up!!!

Stop venting your frustrations on this topic, stick to the topic at hand, this is not a hoes convention.
There are women who take responsibility for their lives cater for the families, they don't blame men for their inadequacies, take responsibility for your life, men are not your slaves .
Go for therapy you need one.

2 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
ILEMUDA:
The story look absurd to me.
How can someone they gave birth to in 2007 got married, divorce and as well in final year.
I think she is supposed to be 15 years now if I'm not wrong.

Please you people should update us properly before we pass our verdict.

.... She was not born in 2007. She was born in Sokoto but they left Sokoto to Kano in the year 2007.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.