Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair (49827 Views)

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
quentin06:

Stop venting your frustrations on this topic, stick to the topic at hand, this is not a hoes convention.
There are women who take responsibility for their lives cater for the families, they don't blame men for their inadequacies, take responsibility for your life, men are not your slaves .
Go for therapy you need one.
..... Nice reply.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by JOemmy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
The Chinese man must have been radicalized after converting to islam.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by naijapikin2(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
See the kunkuru wearing a shirt with inscription "just do it" that is how he just did it.
Dan banza

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Juoflife1(f): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mischievous Nigerian man spotted
quentin06:

Stop venting your frustrations on this topic, stick to the topic at hand, this is not a hoes convention.
There are women who take responsibility for their lives cater for the families, they don't blame men for their inadequacies, take responsibility for your life, men are not your slaves .
Go for therapy you need one.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by usagee36: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
If you have ever had a northern girl and she leaves you, you will understand why this monster did that. Those Yarinya duri is too sweet.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
asobo1:
You also forgot to add that she was given birth to around 2007. Do the maths yourself and arrive at her age before her demise and you will agree with me that her relations are spewing gibberish.

I think you didn't read that part very well. It is the writer that didn't express it well, the brother meant she was birthed in Sokoto where she grew up and in 2007 they moved from sokoto to Kano where they reside before the father built the house in 2011 but the writer didn't use his expression properly lunged the two separate expression together hence the confusion.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by DKM123: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's Nigerian men who are propagating the bullcr@p. In thier warped evul and d!sgusting brains, every woman who is murdered did something that is deserving of her brutal murder.

If the victim is a Nigerian woman, then thats final! What ever happened, the Nigerian man will insist that the Nigerian woman deserved to be brutally killed. Infact, they will fabricate a reason (stewpid or not) if they can't find any.

Imagine a foreigner killing thier woman in thier own country and this Nigerian men decide to murder the poor girl all over again calling her names and using her memory as "lesson".
Senseless weakl!ngs.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
ILEMUDA:
The story look absurd to me.
How can someone they gave birth to in 2007 got married, divorce and as well in final year.
I think she is supposed to be 15 years now if I'm not wrong.

Please you people should update us properly before we pass our verdict.

It was the writer that didn't express that statement properly. What that expression meant is that she was given birth at Sokoto where she grew up but came to Kano in 2007 but again the writer didn't express it properly hence the confusion.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
OhiOfIhima:
Is she even up to 23yrs... I read it as shown below in the post.

"We relocated to Kano from Sokoto where Ummita was born around 2007 and he bought this house around 2011,” he added.

This is roughly 15yrs and

grin grin

You are the third person I am explaining this. The writer didn't express that statement properly. They relocated to Kano in 2007, she was born in Sokoto and grew up in Sokoto. The father built the house in 2011. The writer mischievously lumped the two statement hence the confusion
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... She was not born in 2007. She was born in Sokoto but they left Sokoto to Kano in the year 2007.

Thank you I have been explaining this never knew you have been doing same.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Judolisco(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omo 2007 tin doko? What's dis life turning into?
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by BRATISLAVA: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bahamas95:
Nawa o, Nigerian girls can follow anything that has money......Just imagine the ugly looking Chinko that young girl is dating.

As if there aren't enough ugly looking Nigerian men that are being dated.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by BRATISLAVA: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
SmartyPants:

Instead of you to read and see that the family debunked the claims of collecting those things, with tangible proofs, you are here ranting.

He was shadow, so he knows more than her brother and everyone else.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by wasuka14(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/ummita-untold-story-of-kanos-deadly-love-affair

Previous threads
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

https://www.nairaland.com/7338221/how-daughter-met-killer-chinese

Very very bad for the Chinese urchin to stab a girl to death in her papa house here in Nigeria. I think the same judgement Chinese govt will give any Nigeria that did similar thing in their land should be meted to this man. Pls don't just waste his flesh, Feed him to lion at Kano zoo.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by BRATISLAVA: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
The story is not clear
He bang the door and enter to stabbed the girl? When the mother is there also?

If you know you can't marry him tell him from the start point blank and stop any meeting or chat with him... Their own love is not like Nigeria love. Girls should be careful

Your second paragraph is needless.

She stopped meeting him, and that is why he came to stab her to death. So what are you suggesting/condemning? And please, there's no special love associated with skin color.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by BRATISLAVA: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
ShaqFu:
You just hit the nail on the head. Though nothing justifies the Chinese man taking her life. Still, if the girl had followed her beliefs, she will still be alive today and enjoying herself, instead she allowed hypocrisy, double standard and long throat to lead her to her early grave.

This is indeed something many Nigerian women do. They abandon their religious beliefs when they see a man with money willing to date them.

Let the law run its course. Though I still believe the man should be given the chance to air his view is to why he killed her. Social media gave Chidinma the Unitag student the chance to air her opinion on why she murdered Mr Atega. Till now we don't know the outcome of the case.

Right. Nothing justifies the bold sentence.

Yet, the rest of your post is paragraphs of justification.

Nigerian men are full of BS.

2 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by BRATISLAVA: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moneyyman:
An idiot killed an innocent girl but people are looking for reasons that "instigated him"

Nawao!

May evil not reach us. She could have been anyone's sister; how would they react?

May the law take its full course.

Any day there's news on the death of a lady, expect to see pages of hypocritical justification and reasoning with murder. The forum is full of murderers, so it's not surprising. It doesn't occur to them that that could be their relative in the article. All that matters is how to trash talk females.

"I don't support / though it shouldn't be..." Then paragraphs of exactly why she should be murdered.

What they need is a conscience. And to leave the gutters.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by BRATISLAVA: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
kingthreat:
Pray not to meet toxic partners.

Simple.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Nezero(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
His Nike shirt says.. JUST DO IT
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Wwwq: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Omaefe(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
its just so unfortunate that this guy is a foreign national. my grand dad ones told me that the vulture said ' if the meat is not good for you to eat, its feather should not also be good for decoration'.
other girls like Ummita should learn from this story.
its the killing that broke my heart.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Mystery9(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
When it comes to marriage they differ in belief but when it comes to collecting money from the man they did not differ in believe. Can you see islam scam shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by deflover(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mtcheeew
No be only the phone that she is using she bought it herself

Na today angry
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by ShaqFu: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Right. Nothing justifies the bold sentence.

Yet, the rest of your post is paragraphs of justification.

Nigerian men are full of BS.
I'm sure your father, brothers, uncles and male relatives are also full BS. It's a welcome knowledge. Cheers to that. tongue
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Always read before commenting
1. The house is a family house built by their father in 2011, she met Chinko last year so house wasn't bought by Chinko.
2. There's no car in their house, she doesn't own a car.
3. She is alleged to have been sponsored in a University abroad but she is a student at Sokoto and has never been out of Nigeria.
They admitted she collected gifts and money which is almost a normal thing in relationahips.
Collecting gifts is normal in all relationships ko? The guy wants marriage, una no gree but collecting his money is normal ko? Continue.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Morphinne: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nothing justifies killing her and the killer should be sentenced for premeditated murder.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by BRATISLAVA: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
ShaqFu:
I'm sure your father, brothers, uncles and male relatives are also full BS. It's a welcome knowledge. Cheers to that. tongue

Nigerian, being the key word.

At least you're not denying your title, Nigerian man. Or your bigotry. All that justification of murder, to what end?

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Juoflife1:
Mischievous Nigerian man spotted

Truth hurts.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Paretomaster1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

You're slow if you believed all that rubbish the brother said. The police should parade the man and allow the press interview him, you'll be amazed .

One vital truth is that scene we schooled abroad, she is a student of UDUS Sokoto, I leave with someone that know her personally..
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Sweetvie: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your second paragraph is needless.

She stopped meeting him, and that is why he came to stab her to death. So what are you suggesting/condemning? And please, there's no special love associated with skin color.
learn to read btwn lines.
I was talking about their first encounter okay!
Or you think if it was only a mere meeting n nothing is involved it will lead to this?
One thing d lady should know in the first place is that they will never get married to each other coz she is Muslim and hausa so y getting involved after their first encounter?
And m not condemning neither suggesting anything okay. She have to be point blank in the first place and stop everything with the guy.. chatting or calls. You think if there is nothing romantically going on the guy will send her gifts and others? Which lead to her ignoring him and her death. No special love associated with skin colour u said? Lol nland says different thing
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
yemmit90:

She drives her friends cars? The boy might not be telling us everything. One thing is certain from this ugly incidence, the man invested so much in her, that he felt being used and dump.

He should be sentence to death though.
The brother is not denying she collected gifts from the guy. The Internet said car, the house they live in and abroad school. That's what he is trying to clear.
She can drive but doesn't own a personal car.
House was built by their father about 11 years ago but she knew the man last year.
The lady didn't school abroad but still a student in Sokoto and at home due to the strike
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Some girls will collect school fees money from their bfs without their family knowing...he cud have even bought her a car and she might have hid it from family ..she could even travel abroad with the man without family knowing
In such case, the family can't be held liable, they are defending what they know. They said Chinko bought their house hence the freedom. He is trying to clear that. He admitted the girl collected things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.