Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,170 members, 7,856,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Who Is Really An Alpha Male? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Really An Alpha Male? (192 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Really An Alpha Male? by NLHoodlum: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2022
I laugh when I see grown men who call themselves Redpillers.
Men who spend all day ranting about women. Who makes themselves feel good by wanking and spending on prost!tutes. It is a disgrace to the entire male gender!
An alpha male is not a man who gets all the girls, he is the man who controls everything around him. He is the one who makes the impossible become possible. He is the one everyone looks up to. He is the one all girls really want. Because being with him gives them pride; the pride of having what others (females) don't have.
Someone said that, girls only want money. I laughed, why do all my girls want to give me money instead?
If you are not alpha enough, your girl will belong to the street! No doubt.
Anticipate my next post. On how to become an alpha male! For beginners like most of you. And also how to game women.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Express Love In Words / Ladies Here Is Something For You To Note. / Akwa Ibom Isong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.