Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,583 members, 7,854,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel (22929 Views)

PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words / President Buhari Returns: Can They Now Swallow Their Words? - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by tsephanyah(f): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Creamypie:
you dey craze for head. You don smoke your mum dried poo.Fulani wey dey like kill people anyhow when their person dey power naim u want us to vote for? Am not even an ipob,but a Deltan. We no send ipob, and we no go vote atiku this time around. I'm fact there is general discontent against any Fulani or northerner or a muslim, succeeding lifeless baba, another mooslim.blast reply, zombie, and stop quoting me, cos am not gonna reply
first of all you are sick in the head and you need urgent psychiatric evaluation. Second, lol you think if Atiku lose who will win. A Muslim Muslim ticket grin which I'm find with it... Love your delusions
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by tsephanyah(f): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mosesvic11:
your Atiku is a failure and he will repeat it again.
I'm okay APC wining. grin y'all delusional fight Atiku if you like, regardless a Muslim Muslim ticket will win.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Aladdin1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Smart man! simply put,he means agreement na agreement o!!,time done reach for settlement you come dey tell me nonsense!!!. Ayu resign or?
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Aladdin1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
tsephanyah:
I'm okay APC wining. grin y'all delusional fight Atiku if you like, regardless a Muslim Muslim ticket will win.
Is it only the moslem-moslem ticket we have in the presidential race?
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Dapson73(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
kushma:
Unifier that cannot unite his party, is it Nigeria that he can now unify?
Let them continue by 2023 we will retire many politicians.
Let’s be obedient and yusful

Awa lokan

It's Asiwajus time.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by tsephanyah(f): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Aladdin1:
Is it only the moslem-moslem ticket we have in the presidential race?
you think pitobi will win or something grin..... Delusions mass delusions or hysteria but something most be wrong for thinking pit obi will win
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Aladdin1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
tsephanyah:
you think pitobi will win or something grin..... Delusions mass delusions or hysteria but something most be wrong for thinking pit obi will win
iif God says peter obi or anyone will win,then he would and theres nothing anyone can do about it.learn not to insult people for having an opinion thats different from yours its not good.it shows deep bitterness and unculturedness.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by tsephanyah(f): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Aladdin1:
iif God says peter obi or anyone will win,then he would and theres nothing anyone can do about it.learn not to insult people for having an opinion thats different from yours its not good.it shows deep bitterness and unculturedness.
is not insults... I'm amazed at pitobi movement, thinking he will actually win instead of the normal frenzy before going back to Biafra or death.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by frankson1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Shikamaru1:
since you think we're incapable of comprehension, decode this part clown

He said, “one thing I discovered about politics and life is that people should try to do what they said they would do. That’s the crux of some of the problems.

“If I say I would do this when A happens, let me keep to that. If I say I will do B when C happens, let me also keep to that.

“Everybody has the right to express himself how ever he wants.

“The earlier as a country we keep to our words and promises, the better for every body.

With this statements, Udom could have referred it to either Ayu Wike because they both renegade on their promises.

Besides, you didn't have to use the word "clown", it shows that you're incapable of stating your arguments reasonably.

I'm not responsible for whatever is frustrating you.

I'm out!!!
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by WHITELIGHTER: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
As simple as ABCD, but Ayu has seen Dubai dollars and now remember he has a 4 year tenure
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by na2016: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is this Udom keeping to his word sef?

Don't mind the crook.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by chrisxxx(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
frankson1:

He said, “one thing I discovered about politics and life is that people should try to do what they said they would do. That’s the crux of some of the problems.

“If I say I would do this when A happens, let me keep to that. If I say I will do B when C happens, let me also keep to that.

“Everybody has the right to express himself how ever he wants.

“The earlier as a country we keep to our words and promises, the better for every body.

With this statements, Udom could have referred it to either Ayu Wike because they both renegade on their promises.

Besides, you didn't have to use the word "clown", it shows that you're incapable of stating your arguments reasonably.

I'm not responsible for whatever is frustrating you.

I'm out!!!
Any family thathas youn ought to be careful as you will never see white and call it white.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Tonytonex(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/22/pdp-crisis-people-must-keep-to-their-words-gov-udom-emmanuel
North just wants power my all means. Na only dem wan be for every position. As if it's their birth right. If that mumu Ayu wants the progress of the party, he would have resigned. But because of selfishness, he'd rather have the party scattered.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by LORDCYPRESS(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Southern Presidency under PDP should go to SouthEast or Atleast Wike
Okowa, Obaseki and Udom went ahead to betray south

this people apart from okowa.. Are working coded working against atiku..
It either they working 4 APC or LABOUR PARTY..
No southern is comfortable as atiku wins the presidential race in PDP
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by LORDCYPRESS(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tonytonex:
North just wants power my all means. Na only dem wan be for every position. As if it's their birth right. If that mumu Ayu wants the progress of the party, he would have resigned. But because of selfishness, he'd rather have the party scattered.

and we southern we will help to scatter the party patapata...

That north think they are wise.. We will show them it not business as usually anymore...

Here in CRS.. If you dont mention atiku.. The way look at you as if you are mad.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Tonytonex(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
LORDCYPRESS:

and we southern we will help to scatter the party patapata...

That north think they are wise.. We will show them it not business as usually anymore...

Here in CRS.. If you dont mention atiku.. The way look at you as if you are mad.
"if you don't" mention Atiku?
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by saintkeppy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Southern Presidency under PDP should go to SouthEast or Atleast Wike

Okowa, Obaseki and Udom went ahead to betray south

Exactly, come to think of it, all of them are all South-South Govnors, before the Primaries they were busy attending meetings in Asaba, PH, Uyo discussing the forward on projecting a popular person among them, only for them to betray themselves at the Primaries based on selfish interest, Wike came second, he needed support from Obaseki, Okowa & Udom to defeat Atiku, while Ayu retains his position as National chair of the party, but they did not effect the plans they had.

Before the Primaries, Wike said he doesn't want to be VP candidate, that it is President or nothing.
After the primaries, Wike promises to work with whoever emerges as presidential candidate.

Secondly, Ayu promised to resign if a Northerner emerges, in the same vein Atiku promised Wike that Ayu must go, inorder to balance the equation. So either of them are not keeping to their promise, i may understand Wike's conditions was on Ayu resignation before he can work effectively with Atiku, for Justice, equity&fairness.

Peter Obi saw this crisis coming, he moved to Labour Party to emerge candidate without spending much money on delegates, &it has since been a huge movement to enable Nigerians have an alternative platform going forward into the Presidential election.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by frankson1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
chrisxxx:

Any family thathas youn ought to be careful as you will never see white and call it white.

It appears you don't understand me so let's call it a day.

You should go and deal with whatever is eaten you up.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by frankson1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Shikamaru1:
why won't I call you a clown? Was it not Atiku that said he can't remove Ayu because of the constitution? Did you watch udoms interview on channels? When the presenter asked him about the crisis in PDP , that's when he said people should learn to do what they said they will do. Now if I may ask you, what's the root cause of the crisis in the PDP, is it not because Ayu refused to resign even when he stated on TV that he was going to resign? Other than that wike also said he told the Senate caucus and the north central governors at Bala Muhammeds house that he was going to resign if s candidate emerges from the north. I have every reason to call you a clown because sycophant like you come on social media to twist narrative and turn logic on its head, nowhere was his admonition directed at wike, maybe you need to go for English classes Clown!!

For your information, I'm not a party person like you.

Obviously, you're the sycophant here because you're very pained at my comments undecided

I strongly believe that you should take the advise of attending English classes. Did Udom mention Ayu

Again, Udom's comments could be directed to either Ayu or Wike because, they're both guilty of "saying one thing but doing another". I truly understand why this is so difficult for you to grab.
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
tsephanyah:
Y'all should do your worse. Ayu will not resign. Y'all should all decamp to the Igbo party. Tired of this shenanigans by divided people.

Atiku choose one of the respectful and sane character amongst your alcoholic politicians and gave him VP.

What will wike do if he becomes the party leader and Atiku wins.

Atiku will have the power to fire him.

Atiku loses and what? wike is the owner of PDP so he can't cry EFCC's wrath by calling it a witch hunt.

The alcoholic trying to save himself period.

AYU WILL NOT RESIGN DO YOUR WORSE

I have 2 requests to Peter Obi as president. To investigate the source of wealth of top politicians starting from Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Wike, etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Hundred Days Abroad And Still Posing For Pictures' - Ffk Rubbishes Buhari / I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.