Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words (2852 Views)

PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / President Buhari Returns: Can They Now Swallow Their Words? - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Two Nigeria politicians that can never stand by their words

Atiku Abubakar
"I will never go back to the PDP
PDP is beyond redemption"

Atiku Abubakar is now PDP presidential candidate

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Peter Obi
"I will never leave APGA
I would rather quit politics"
"PDP is a curse to the South East"

Peter Obi is now PDP vice presidential candidate

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerians be careful who you entrust your power to.

A reliable personality

Or

Any where belle face

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
What of Buhari that promised to make one naira equal to one dollar...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by potent5(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlyDev:
Peter Obi
"I will never leave APGA
I would rather quit politics"
"PDP is a curse to South East"

Peter Obi is now PDP vice presidential candidate

Hypocritical Efulefu. You have forgotten to mention the bourdilonian that emphatically said "I don't believe in one Nigeria", but today is fighting tooth and nail to be president of Nigeria. .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by chatinent: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
What about food? Isn't he among this list?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

When was that?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
potent5:

Hypocritical Efulefu. You have forgotten to mention the bourdilonian that emphatically said "I don't believe in one Nigeria", but today is fighting tooth and nail to be president of Nigeria. .

Shhhh

Look at Peter Obi going back to his vomit like FFK cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
chatinent:
What about food? Isn't he among this list?

Dem don use comment scatter this thread, I will update when I create another topic
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlyDev:

When was that?
Are you denying that you don't know Buhari or what...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Are you denying that you don't know Buhari or what...

When did Buhari say that

1 Like

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlyDev:

Dem don use comment scatter this thread, I will update when I create another topic
Yeah we know you did not mention FFK because he is now in A.P.C .... cheesy

zombie bambiala.... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by helinues: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

When did Buhari make such statement, any video or credible sources to back this up?

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
helinues:

When did Buhari make such statement, any video or credible sources to back this up?
Please can you give me the list of promises Buhari made to Nigerians during the 2015 general elections...

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Yeah we know you did not mention FFK because he is now in A.P.C .... cheesy

zombie bambiala.... cheesy

FFK level no reach Peter Obi
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by DOTian: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Another wailing thread by a platoon of Tinubu Internet Urchins (TIU).
They're worried Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar will take their presidential feeding bottle from their mouth since they believe it's their turn to loot...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by helinues: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Please can you give me the list of promises Buhari made to Nigerians during the 2015 general elections...

Why not provide proofs to the $1-N1 first before asking me Buhari's promises during 2015 election

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlyDev:

When did Buhari say that
Please give me Buhari's A.P.C manifesto for 2015 general elections.... undecided
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlyDev:

FFK level no reach Peter Obi
That means we should trust FFK abi...
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
That means we should trust FFK abi...

You want to compare Pandora and FFK? Na so Obi shameless reach?
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Kdon2: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlyDev:

Shhhh

Look at Peter Obi going back to his vomit like FFK cheesy

You no get shame in your blood!
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
helinues:

Why not provide proofs to the $1-N1 first before asking me Buhari's promises during 2015 election
That is the first promise Buhari made to Nigerians... undecided so if you will be kind to help me get the list of promises Buhari made to Nigerians in 2015 then I will now show you the number one item on the list.... undecided
as an A.P.C zombie getting such a list would not be too hard for you..... cheesy
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by mightyhaze: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
These ones dey learn from the one when talk say he no go ever go abroad to receive treatment but has cumulatively spent almost 2yrs out of 5years as president in London hospitals

The one that said he doesn't believe in Nigeria when Gen Abacha was chasing them around with horsewhips ,. But wants to rule Nigeria by all means even if it means sacrificing his own people nko
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kdon2:

You no get shame in your blood!

Same with Peter obi, he later joined pdp after calling them curse to the SE. Peter Obi NO GET SHAME
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlyDev:

You want to compare Pandora and FFK? Na so Obi shameless reach?
If peter obi is shameless what word would you use to describe FFK.... cheesy
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Sonyboom765: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
I will give you a million naira if you can show where Buhari opened his mouth n said this.

XXXXTENTACION:

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sonyboom765:
I will give you a million naira if you can show where Buhari opened his mouth n said this.

I will give you Ten million Naira if you can give me a comprehensive list of promises Buhari made to Nigerians in 2015.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
If peter obi is shameless what word would you use to describe FFK.... cheesy

Shameless no get two names now angry
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I will give you Ten million Naira if you can give me a comprehensive list of promises Buhari made to Nigerians in 2015.... undecided

10 million? U wey dey chop bread sleep sad

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlyDev:

Shameless no get two names now angry
you mean FFK is shameless.... undecided
Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by after4: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlyDev:

2 million? U wey dey chop bread sleep sad

Re: Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words by XXXXTENTACION: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
SlyDev:

2 million? U wey dey chop bread sleep sad
post a screenshot of your account balance let us see how poverty have used your mouth to scrub floor... cheesy
poverty have sow agbada for you finish you only manage to make a living by defending all manner of useless politicians online.... undecided
politicians that don't care if they kill you and throw away your dead body into the sea.... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians / Why Edo People Like Big Grammar? / The Ngerian police force: criminals in Njgerias uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.