Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? (21365 Views)

Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by vickydevoka(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Every month 10k. My papa get money that's y
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Jboynokiaphone(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
I'm Orphan and I do send money to my Aunt's n elder brother every month .

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by BCJAY(f): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Last month ,dad gone but mum monthly expect I am in a tight corner. May God bless me to do asy heart desires and my son also gives me at the slightest opportunity

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by tshtsh: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
a few hours ago.

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by ednut1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
i hope this generation learns that children are not retirement plans

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by OmejeGuy: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olasyke:
Even though I don't talk to my dad no more, I still send him something every two weeks.

I bet he'll see this if it enters frontage

How do you manage to send money to someone you're not talking to?
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by ThatsONYI: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2022

Stop adding fuel to my depression.

Many years ago, I thought by 18 - I was gonna be a millionaire because of my determination and shxt; if only I knew that I was up against the world.

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Enumerator(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

No wonder you're here from morning till night supporting a known criminal to be President. You don't care because you're still being given money by your folks. Whether Nigeria burn or not, e nor concern you
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Auskyd(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
ThePolemicist:
People will say they gave so and so for you..
But I’ll say.. So did their parents. And I too will do same.
They had a choice to have me & also had a choice to be responsible. Both for which I am grateful.
I feel everyone should plan their lives properly so as not to be liabilities or exclusively dependable on your children.
Investments and other measures should be put in place to arrange for the retirement times.
The viscous cycle has to continue. Don’t hamper the quality of life for the younger generation.
Contribute not solely cater for.

Sir capsalot
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Rickylambert: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mum called this afternoon
I couldn’t send anything.....she understood tho
I’m heartbroken �

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by wezzymoney: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:
I understand that most Nigerian are passing through alot currently because of situations of the nation. Some people are even find it so difficult to eat 3 times in a day which make them forget Thier dear parents.

Despite our challenges, we need to understand that we still have more strength to achieve so many things unlike our parents who only depends on us.

So let me put this to your my dear Nairalanders, when last did you send money to your dear parents?

Every week for my mom and my junior sister, does people have suffer alot before I become a man

I'm very happy for being brought up well

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by spencekat(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

What about ur lovely Dad?
Good question from a female.

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Thanks dearie , I just wish I can do more for them .

God as seen ur heart desires And he will continue to bless u.

I love u for that
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by BigDawsNet: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
They don't really need it but I still send it anyway
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
BCJAY:
Last month ,dad gone but mum monthly expect I am in a tight corner. May God bless me to do asy heart desires and my son also gives me at the slightest opportunity

AMEN
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Sweetvie: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mine is monthly
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rickylambert:
Mum called this afternoon
I couldn’t send anything.....she understood tho
I’m heartbroken

Oh my God! I wish I can help now.. God see ur heart dear and he will hear ur prayers.

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Righthussle: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
yemzone:
This morning, 500k cool

U be boss oo.
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:
I understand that most Nigerian are passing through alot currently because of situations of the nation. Some people are even find it so difficult to eat 3 times in a day which make them forget Thier dear parents.

Despite our challenges, we need to understand that we still have more strength to achieve so many things unlike our parents who only depends on us.

So let me put this to your my dear Nairalanders, when last did you send money to your dear parents?

Mum is on a monthly payroll, lost my Dad 7th May 2021, still wish he's here to receive alert from me. He did sacrificed all to making sure I'm somebody.

We rise by lifting others

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Oshokhai69: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
federalgodey:
Can't seem to remember, cos both parents are not leaving

They are not leaving? Leaving to go where? undecided

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nyamuri: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Oooo boy, na them dey still send me! embarassed
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Oshokhai69: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
ThatsONYI:

Stop adding fuel to my depression.

Many years ago, I thought by 18 - I was gonna be a millionaire because of my determination and shxt; if only I knew that I was up against the world.

So how old are you today? undecided
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by mariodko190(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
I send my mama 20million dis afternoon grin
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Before COVID

Why now? U are eating everything and u didn't care of your beautiful mom as eaten? My dear, u are selfish o
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Lekan239(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

God as seen ur heart desires And he will continue to bless u.

I love u for that
Thanks ma'am.

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by benqo01(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na Dem still dey send money o......make God bless man na d prayer
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by austinfan4love(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Every month,,
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by bagad: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
My own is, thank you for putting the word "Dear" for the parent in your last sentence.
But yet, am not gonna answer this kind question.
But thanks for putting the words Dear parents
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by michealdeco: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Last month
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Okay
I dey come
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by countryman13: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

My mother and father died 2014 n 2015 respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Warren Buffett Cuts Off Adopted Granddaughter From His Life. / Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k