Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike (11073 Views)

Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by 9jahotblog: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2022
The regular liars are now changing and rewriting history just so they can support the evil that Wike is doing. This is one history that happened in our own generation o! This is not Awolowo VS Zik o. These guys and revisionism.

They said Atiku abandoned Jonathan because he lost the Primaries to him in 2015. This is a lie from the pit of Hades.

In 2010, Atiku contested the PDP Primaries with GEJ and lost. After the loss, Jonathan promised the North one term since he already did 2 years of Yaradua's years. Atiku stayed back in PDP, work for PDP and PDP won in Adamawa and Taraba in 2011.

In 2015, Jonathan, Chief Edwin Clarke and Chief Tony Anenih pretended they didn't remember Jonathan promised to do one term, they denied it, they even went further and refused to allow primaries. They printed only one form and gave it to Jonathan only. Now, with that , what do you want someone with an ambition to do? Stay in a Party that deliberately refused to give them a chance to test their might?

Now, juxtapose this with what Wike is doing now. Wike removed a Chairman he didn't trust (Secondus), and also to pave way for himself. Wike installed Ayu, Wike had a chance to buy ticket, Wike bullied Umahi, Obi etc out of the party so the S East won't have anyone with ambition in the party , Wike campaigned in every state in Nigeria - but at the end of the day- he lost to Atiku fair and square.

Finally, Wike has the right to leave the party. Wike can even go to APC or LP, it is within his right. But people making it look like Wike has been offended because he was denied his usual dictatorial acts for the 1st time , rather than acknowledging that Wike, selfish and unruly as usual is only testing his strength in his last macabre dance, is what I meant by rewriting of history and it is absolutely unacceptable.

Umahi left, Obi left and life goes on. Let Wike and his bag carriers go. It would even make Atiku's victory sweeter.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by 9jahotblog: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2022
WIKE AND HIS BOYS CAN DO THEIR WORST. ENOUGH OF WIKE REMOVING THE PARTY NATIONAL CHAIRMAN EVERY 3 YEARS

To please Wike's Camp, Over 6 to 7 People will resign immediately because If the Chairman is from the SW, the Secretary cannot be from the SE - if Arapaja becomes Chairman, Sam Anyanwu must resign as National Secretary.

Then the next position and the next and the next until chaos follow, and so close to the commencement of campaigns too.

Sen. Iyorchia Ayu is currently on vacation and the Ag. National Chairman is Amb. Iliya Damagum.

If Ayu resigns, Damagum is next in line.

Ayu and Damagum have to resign for Amb. Taofeek Arapaja to become Chairman and then more resignations must follow.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by 9jahotblog: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Atiku Abubakar had spoken

Press Statement

September 21, 2022

Let us join hands and move on with the task of nation building.

Early this morning, my attention was drawn to a news clip in which several very senior and influential members of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), addressed the press and, amongst other things, declared that they are withdrawing, forthwith, from the Presidential Campaign Council set up by our party to judiciously plan and prosecute the general elections set to hold in February and March 2023, on the one hand; and reiterated their earlier calls for the resignation or removal from office of the national chairman of our party, Senator Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, on the other hand.

The people that addressed the press must have their reasons for withdrawing from the Presidential Campaign Council, and I will not speculate as to what those reasons may be. Personally, I am quite surprised with this withdrawal because, as I have been informed by officials of our party, apart from the Rivers State chapter of the PDP, all the remaining states of the federation submitted names of people who they wanted included in the Presidential Campaign Council.

On the calls for the resignation or removal from office of our national chairman, however, I must reiterate what I have said severally in public and in private; the decision for Dr. Iyorchia Ayu to resign from office is personal to Dr. Ayu and, neither I nor anyone else can make that decision for him. As to the calls for the removal of Dr. Ayu from office, however, I will state that, as a committed democrat and firm believer in the rule of law and democratic tenets, and our party being one set up, organized and regulated by law and our constitution, it is my absolute belief that every thing that we do in our party must be done in accordance with, and conformity to, the law and our constitution. If Dr. Ayu is to be removed from office, it must be done in accordance with the laws that set out the basis for such removal. In any event, you will all recall that the very body that is empowered by law to initiate this removal from office, has already passed a vote of confidence in him.

Now, our nation is currently in the throes of a multidimensional crisis encompassing insecurity, economic meltdown, disunity and mutual mistrust and educational dislocations, to mention a few. I have a plan to address these issues and I have, graciously, been given the ticket to lead our great party in next year’s presidential elections, with the singular mandate to come and lead the efforts to cure these ills. It is in this light that I have reached out to every single member of our great party to join me in the massive undertaking required to reset the ship of state, and help rebuild our country. Every single person who loves this country, as I do, is needed for the arduous tasks that face us ahead as a nation, and this includes every member of the PDP. And it is my fervent hope and prayer that every man and woman of goodwill will join hands with us to help rebuild and reposition our beloved country. In this light, therefore, I will urge those members of our party that have stated their resolve to withdraw from the Presidential Campaign Council to have a rethink, retrace their steps, and join us in these efforts.

The above notwithstanding, and for the sake of our country, our children, and those yet unborn, we must not, for one minute, shirk in our responsibilities to rebuild this beloved country of ours.

Accordingly, we must forge on with the task and the mandate that we have been bestowed with. It is time, therefore, to move on with the formidable tasks of nation building ahead of us.

May God guide us all, and may God soothe our great party, and our dear country.

Atiku Abubakar (GCON)
Waziri Adamawa
Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by 9jahotblog: 1:04am On Sep 23, 2022
FACTS ABOUT PDP AND WIKE

1. PDP as a party was founded and funded in 1998 by great politicians like Alex Ekeueme, Abubakar Rimi, Sunday Awoniyi, Solomon Lar, Atiku Abubakar, Iorchia Ayu, etc. The idea was to have a national party where decisions will be taken by all members, and not a party in the pocket of a single individual.

2. Ayu said in his interview with Arise TV that he will resign if the party ask him to resign (not an individual). The NWC which is the highest decision body of the party passed a vote of confidence on Ayu and asked him to stay.

3. This situation that has a presidential candidate and Chairman of the party from one zone pre-election is not new. Ahmadu Ali from North Central was Chairman when Musa Yar'Adua from North West was the presidential candidate of PDP between 2006-2007.

4. What if Ayu resigns and Atiku fails to win, will he be given back his mandate to complete the constitutional four years?

5. In any case, the PDP State Excos in Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross-River, and Delta have thrown their support to Ayu and passed a vote of confidence on him.

6. The presidential zoning committee was about zoning the presidential ticket to South East with Peter Obi likely to get the ticket, Wike insisted that the zoning should be thrown open, knowing that GEJ got the South-South slot.

7. Atiku had said that if the presidential ticket is zoned to the South East, he won't contest. Wike's ambition did not allow this zoning to work, instead, he used Chris Uba to chase Peter Obi out of PDP.

8. Every member of the PDP sacrificed for the party at one point or the other. Some even died in the process. Others used their personal resources to fund the party.

9. Atiku and Ayu didn't just leave the PDP in 2006. They fought against the third-term agenda of OBJ and they were chased out of the party through the use of state coercion paraphernalia.

10. Wike is overhyped. He only has money gotten from Rivers treasury that he throws around. Unlike Tinubu who was able to install his successor and extend his 'empire' to the whole of South West, Wike is yet to install his successor and he has no control of South-South.

11. Wike is not on talking terms with Governors of Edo state, Obaseki, Delta State, Okowa, Bayelsa, Diri, Akwa Ibom, Udom, and his brashness and hard hardiness chased the Governor of Cross-River, Ebonyi, and Peter Obi out of the party.

12. Wike and his group will not leave the party because he has stooges contesting for Governor of Rivers state and NA election, Fayose, and Jerry Gana's sons are contesting for a seat at the NA. You can't have your candidate contesting on the same day with Atiku in PDP and work against PDP when you have a strong opposition party like APC.

13. Wike wants to foist a Chairman on the PDP that will work against Atiku so that Atiku will lose the 2023 election and leave the PDP for him and his group post-2023. They need a party Chairman that will do their bidding like what Adamu Mu'azu did to GEJ in 2015.

14. Wike is not fighting for the South, he is a bitter loser fighting to destroy the PDP because he did not get the ticket of the party. His frustration after losing the presidential primary has made him confused, as throwing tantrums and dancing like a clown is now his trademark.

15. Wike has taken delight in insulting everybody, from Sule Lamido to Babangida Aliyu, to Sen. Ayu. He was instrumental in the removal of Sen. Ali Modu Sherrif, and Uche Secondus because they refused to be answerable to him alone.

16. Wike has fallen out with all his allies in the state, from Uche Secondus to Austin Opara, to Celestine Omehia, to Farah Dagogo, to Sen. Lee Maeba, etc who are working for Atiku.

17. As Chairman of the party, after primaries, you can hug any aspirant to energize them for the fight ahead. They are all your children. As Ayu hailed Tambuwal as Hero, he would have also hailed Wike as the Defender of Democracy if Wike was also in that room.

18. Wike and his group did not support Senator Adeleke in the Osun gubernatorial election but he won against Tinubu's nephew.

19. Apart from Governor Makinde who is holding a prominent position in the Atiku campaign council, the rest of the so-called Wike group are either not members or floor members.

20. Gov. Makinde is on self-destruct, he is contesting for a second term in Oyo, a traditional APC state and he is joining Wike to play politics that will affect his chances of winning. He has forgotten what OBJ did to AD governors in the South West in 2003.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by DSS1335: 1:15am On Sep 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Who is wike the rat in rivers politics when odili, seconds and other rivers pdp heavy weights have isolated themselves from him? Who is wike when the rivers igbos who form the major voting block have denied him and ready to stone him to death for his role in obigbo massacre? Waziri Atiku Abubakar my boss doesn't need to win rivers state to become president. We only need 25%, so get that into your thick skull

I have never been a supporter of Governor wike, rather i speak from experience as a Rivers state man.

When it comes to grassroots politics, no other political heavyweight from Rivers state match the strategy of Wike. Wike singlehandedly funded his sociopolitical structures called Grassroots Democratic initiatives GDI while he was the federal minister through which he rode to power. Members cut across all polling units in Rivers state making almost herculean for Amaechi's backed federal might to penetrate. It will still be difficult for my preferred candidate Tonye Cole to win such election.
Our consensus presidential candidate in Rivers state is Peter-Obi and majority of wike's GDI members participated during the 2 million man march for Peter-Obi held In three different region of Rivers state

If you think Atiku can get up to 10% votes from Rivers state without wike's support then you are far from realities and only living on a fool's paradise! If you want to feel the pulse of angers then come to Rivers state and do door to door campaign for Atiku just the way Obidient movement are doing with their own personal resources and see if you will return to your base alive
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by 9jahotblog: 3:12am On Sep 23, 2022
DSS1335:

Delusional grandiose!

There is no way Atiku can even get 10% of Rivers vote without wike's support, it's impossible. His GDI is another arm of State PDP. They swing according to the directives of the governor.
Then you have the major electorates to contend with who are desperately yearning for a fresh leadership in the person of PeterObi.

Take it to the bank, Atiku is becoming unpopular as time goes. The presidency must return to the south and this time around, Peter-Obi is the most favored
lol how many percent of GDI? Wike will be disgrace in the poll in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. You just have to deal with that. Since 1999, rivers state has been Pdp and it will continue to be Pdp state. You can rant till next year presidential election. Ayu has come to stay to lead Atiku Abubakar to victories in the poll. To hell with wailing wailer Wike and his stooges in the party. A lot of him have been disgrace and shamed in the south west politics. Wike own disgrace won’t be different. Wike only strength is his local government and we have already map it out already. Campaign will start fully next week Thursday and you will see the huge electorates campaigning for the incoming President Atiku and his team. Wike is a goner.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by Chicastle: 4:37am On Sep 23, 2022
9jahotblog:
Either you leave Pdp or not, As it stands today, Atiku/Okowa has come to win massively in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. It’s the dummies that took you as thin god that you are deceiving and not the Pdp in all the 36 States in Nigeria. Even in Rivers State where Wike is wailing up and down, the electorates will vote enmass for Atiku/Okowa presidential bid. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Wike will learned the hard way Fayose learned and Ameachi in Nigeria politics.

You are on your own I guess
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by internet: 5:41am On Sep 23, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Because you will become irrelevant in other Parties.
u think so?
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by maestro299: 6:10am On Sep 23, 2022
9jahotblog:
Either you leave Pdp or not, As it stands today, Atiku/Okowa has come to win massively in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. It’s the dummies that took you as thin god that you are deceiving and not the Pdp in all the 36 States in Nigeria. Even in Rivers State where Wike is wailing up and down, the electorates will vote enmass for Atiku/Okowa presidential bid. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Wike will learned the hard way Fayose learned and Ameachi in Nigeria politics.
Don't mind Wike. Where can he go? Labour Party is a no-no. Wike will rather die than join forces with Obi. APC already has a very strong structure on ground in Rivers State. So even if he decamps he's going to have to 'go and queue'. People like Amaechi, Peterside, Abe etc are still on ground. It's more likely that he'll be relegated to the background if he joins APC. The only thing he can do is remain in PDP and fight for relevance under Atiku. Ayu might need to go but I suspect Atiku is very wary of Wike demanding and seemingly calling the shots in the party. They need to find a workable compromise soon ...

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by highchief1: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2022
9jahotblog:
the day u finally have sense I will gift u 1m.is it about winning or losing?someone is saying they should do the right thg u are talking of 2023.did yaradua not die in office?what’s so special about all this?don’t I think if wike wants to reason selfishly like u he will quietly go and settle with atiku behind closed door then they will promise him one major thg after they win.How can ppl who left the party in 2014 when Dey party was sinking coke back and take everything in the party?when will u have brain to understand wikes point?is not everybody that can seat and allow injustice to prevail.sometimes I wonder what wrong with u toddlers.so u think makinde and ortom are cowards too?how can the whole major positions be in one region in a party that is funded by another region.are u mad?
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by MtDave55: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Chinonye2022:
I thought u and ur team are off why not defect to another party and test ur popularity

That will be unwise of him, he is the most prominent Southerner in PDP he can't enjoy same in any other party in the nearest future.
Many will fall out with ATIKU with time and they will be running to him, but I see more betrayal from his circuit of friends in time to come.
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by MtDave55: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Keep deceiving yourself and othe team mates of yours.
Ayu will not resign till after the election

AYU resignation before or after the election is a win-win for WIKE.
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by SmartyPants(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Chinjo2:
I use to have serious respect for wike but now, I am very disappointed in him.

Can you hear yourself? cheesy

First go and be happy and appointed with yourself before you come be dissappointed with Nyesom "Wicked" Wike, the fearless Lion of the South South.
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by Lovenorth: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2022
I like this artificial crises to distract the attention of APC from doing enough to Nigerian especially solving ASUU strike with the plan to put your house in order at die minutes
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by 9jahotblog: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2022
highchief1:
the day u finally have sense I will gift u 1m.is it about winning or losing?someone is saying they should do the right thg u are talking of 2023.did yaradua not die in office?what’s so special about all this?don’t I think if wike wants to reason selfishly like u he will quietly go and settle with atiku behind closed door then they will promise him one major thg after they win.How can ppl who left the party in 2014 when Dey party was sinking coke back and take everything in the party?when will u have brain to understand wikes point?is not everybody that can seat and allow injustice to prevail.sometimes I wonder what wrong with u toddlers.so u think makinde and ortom are cowards too?how can the whole major positions be in one region in a party that is funded by another region.are u mad?
upon all the series of Marathon meetings and beggings they had with Wike, did he agree to their begging and meetings. You should be sorry for yourself seriously. To hell with Wike and clueless failed camp. Wike isn’t God and he will never be God. It’s Almighty God that installed the leader to power and not the clueless thin god that called himself an empty wailer. He can only rant and wail in Rivers State. Infact as it stands today, it’s Wike local government that he can boast that he will work against the party in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Wike the clueless empty chest beater is a goner. Wike gragra on the media will vanish after he left power on May 29th, 2023. He will be heavily shamed and disgrace on February 25th, 2023. Atiku/Okowa the best ticket so far has come to win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. We are fully ready for the campaign of Atiku Abubakar and his team. Wike the clueless empty chest beater never learn from Fayose and Ameachi failures. He will learn in bitter tears. It’s the electorates that decides who will lead them and not thin god Wike and his clueless camp members. They are even few ranting on the public space. They are bunch of clueless losers and failures.
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by SlavaUkraini: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2022
internet:
u think so?

Yes ..

Ask Amaechi, Okorocha, Saraki, Dino Melaye, etc etc

They all left the PDP and never truly got what they wanted in the APC.

Wike should remain in the PDP where his interest would be properly served.
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by 9jahotblog: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2022
maestro299:
Don't mind Wike. Where can he go? Labour Party is a no-no. Wike will rather die than join forces with Obi. APC already has a very strong structure on ground in Rivers State. So even if he decamps he's going to have to 'go and queue'. People like Amaechi, Peterside, Abe etc are still on ground. It's more likely that he'll be relegated to the background if he joins APC. The only thing he can do is remain in PDP and fight for relevance under Atiku. Ayu might need to go but I suspect Atiku is very wary of Wike demanding and seemingly calling the shots in the party. They need to find a workable compromise soon ...
you heard it from me here, Ayu will never go, Infact Ayu has come to stay for victories of Atiku/Okowa in the polls. Atiku/Okowa has come to win this time around. A thin god can never be wailing and ranting online or offline that he’s bigger than any party. It’s Wike that will left the party for Ayu cos’ of the heavy disgrace and shamed that’s awaiting Wike on February 25th, 2023 presidential election. As it stands today, it’s Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Wike the empty chest beater will be disgrace and shamed in the end. It’s the electorates that decides who wins and not the clueless thin god that called himself Wike that will be disgrace in the end. Campaign will soon start and you will see the turn out of the electorates coming out to see Atiku/Okowa in the campaigns. Pdp is bigger than any thin god in the party. To hell with Wike and his clueless losers.
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by 9jahotblog: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Chicastle:

You are on your own I guess
Wike is on his own, he will be heavily shamed and disgrace in the poll. The clueless Wike and his loses are goners. February 25th, 2023 presidential election is for Atiku/Okowa . Ayu has come to stay to lead victories for Atiku/Okowa presidential bid. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by highchief1: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2022
9jahotblog:
upon all the series of Marathon meetings and beggings they had with Wike, did he agree to their begging and meetings. You should be sorry for yourself seriously. To hell with Wike and clueless failed camp. Wike isn’t God and he will never be God. It’s Almighty God that installed the leader to power and not the clueless thin god that called himself an empty wailer. He can only rant and wail in Rivers State. Infact as it stands today, it’s Wike local government that he can boast that he will work against the party in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Wike the clueless empty chest beater is a goner. Wike gragra on the media will vanish after he left power on May 29th, 2023. He will be heavily shamed and disgrace on February 25th, 2023. Atiku/Okowa the best ticket so far has come to win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. We are fully ready for the campaign of Atiku Abubakar and his team. Wike the clueless empty chest beater never learn from Fayose and Ameachi failures. He will learn in bitter tears. It’s the electorates that decides who will lead them and not thin god Wike and his clueless camp members. They are even few ranting on the public space. They are bunch of clueless losers and failures.
it’s alright!
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by Duru009(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Wike will have no choice than to support Atiku. And if he is not careful, he will certainly STAND alone.....

The presidency are already codely supporting ATIKU....
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by Indispensable85(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2022
It's called implosion! Lol.......scatter from within.
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by Honjoshy4u: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2022
MtDave55:

AYU resignation before or after the election is a win-win for WIKE.

PDP is already restructuring without Wike, if he likes he joins train na him problem
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by ufuosman(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2022
I dey laugh
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by Sunshineace(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Dem no dey tell mad man when rain dey fall
my brother Let Wike keep burning bridges
It will all come back and hunt him after he hands over power in 2023,
The various Wike sponsored Rivers state PDP candidates (Governorship candidate, House of reps candidates, senate candidates ,and state house of assembly candidates) for 2023 elections, in River State will all dump Wike, the moment they are sworn in and Wike hands over power in 2023, nobody wants to have a self domineering, ego centric, unstable and self imposing power drunk mad man like Wike on your neck everyday because he sponsored your election, when he was Governor

He will lose woefully in any future PDP Presidential Primary, cos he is only creating more enemies for himself in the Future
Wike will be alienated in PDP and other opposition parties, every one will avoid him from May 2023, because he is unstable, a ticking time bomb..
Even those he calls his loyalists now, the moment Wike becomes an Ex Governor in 2023, those his so called loyalists will dump him and look for the next Governor currently in power , that will be their next ATM and financing their political activities
try dey get sense, to say now Wike win, Atiku for no ever gree support am, even as Tinubu win for APC, see as Northerners dey decamp to PDP because they support their own, but Northern slaves in the South no go ever get sense play politics
Re: I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike by 9jahotblog: 1:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Osun PDP did not tacitly support the presidential candidate of our party today, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during the presidential primaries despite the fact that his wife hails from Ilesha. He won the election and didn't harbour any bile or hate towards our gubernatorial campaigns in July. Infact he had to suspend one of his foreign trips to attend our mega rally fews days to the election. That's how real party men behave, not veiled party men who don't care once it's not their own personal ambitions.

Governor Nyesom Wike was nowhere to be found, he was holed up somewhere in London negotiating with opposition parties on how to make his own party loose in February.

Save for when he was going round on consultations for his now dead presidential ambition, he has never for once supported the party here either in the area of conflict resolution or financial assistance since he became Rivers state governor. I wonder where some of his sympathisers are getting the fiction that he 'carried' the party since we lost out in 2015. What this simply means is that Wike has ONLY been nursing a presidential ambition since 2015 and never cared if the party did well or not in states where we have been in opposition.

Now to Rivers politics, Amaechi from my personal interactions with my people in Rivers is even more loved as governor than this dictator who always wants things to go his way.

When Amaechi as a sitting governor dumped the PDP to support President Buhari in 2015, he could only contribute 63k votes to the APC. Isn't it worrisome that his successor who witnessed all these is the same person threatening fire and brimstone over where Rivers state votes would sway in few months' time?

Finally, what would be the feelings of his cronies who he has already gifted PDP tickets for both national assembly and the RVHA? The election of his preferred NASS candidates and that of Atiku hold the very same day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Shuaibu Yaman Abdulahi, PDP's Guber Candidate In Kwara State / God Fatherism: Oyetola Was Installed By "Emperor Tinubu" – Adeoti / IKEDC: Lagos Residents Protest Estimated Billing, Arrest Of Comminity Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.