Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (47873 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
leochi:
I guess she was in a relationship with someone that later failed that should be why she refused to submit to op. And since after the failed relationship she has been looking for an opportunity to get in touch with op of which this inccident has made it possible.
Op you made mistake by allowing her live and sleep with you when you know that you don't love her. Anyway think about it very well if she's of good character and you have a little feelings for her, you can give her a chance. But if not don't give her the impression that you want to have a relationship with her. Quite having sex with her, appreciate her for all she has done for you in every manner you can, tell her about your fiance (even when there's none) with these she will get herself together. Don't be ungrateful and don't marry out of sympathy or gratitude.

Thank you oooo....people are here are trying to paint the girl a victim.........if op is not careful...she may already be pregnant by the time she came to the op's place

cos i find it funny that she rushed to a guy she rejected and hasn't spoken to you for a over a year....the desperation is high...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by ufotty2001: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
lereinter:

Why did you let it get to dis stage

Just play her

Eg

tell her your relatives are coming

Avoid your house

Do something
Yesterday I have to open up to her and tell her that I need one month space.. so that I can rethink about our relationship.. starting from 1st oct. I blame myself and I am regretting for everything I have done
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Joe4real1988(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sucre6:

Yes oh by fire by thunder

I didn't buy data for peace, vawulence all the way grin
Peace was never an option, peace makes me sick. Vawulence keepeth a man's blood running. How man daughter go baby sit a helpless op and still give am creamy something join, and he dey here dey talk bullcrap........nonsense undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by ejieddy: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Now that you have Bleep her, you want to let her go right? Is a lie o. You don marry wife o
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by zakkxx: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
You have one leg and u are still fornicating! I pity your life repent oo! If u want to marry her pay her bride price if not pls let her be abeg!!!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Ifakiland(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!
You no get sense.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Sucre6: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Peace was never an option, peace makes me sick. Vawulence keepeth a man's blood running. How man daughter go baby sit a helpless op and still give am creamy something join, and he dey here dey talk bullcrap........nonsense undecided undecided undecided

It makes me more sick when I see people defending the op. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by rexfada(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
You break leg dey knack, you no want your leg to heal quick?? You suspend knacking and related activities when you are nursing a broken bone
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by excel112: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Man, always be careful with your thoughts. It can make or mar you. Once, you started releasing your actions and get results, there will be a problem when you hit the rock. Seleh.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by KingDash: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Guy your father... you won nack run abi
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by sadaxxx: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
It's actually very hilarious reading your experience but the bottom line is you're quite ungrateful and not a very nice person. You called for help and she responded immediately and you're now "irritated"? You should've hired a maid that comes and goes daily instead, an elderly one that won't ever consider giving you mekwe too!! angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Aren't you happy you saw someone helping you,assuming she refuse to help when you called her you will still be the one to complain that girls are wicked and heartless, she is helping you now but you are still complaining because you are not able to fulfill your evil agenda,most nigeria men are truly not worth helping.

The point is not that he didn't fulfil his evil agenda, read well, he did and is even running away....

The real deal is that never you be good to the extent that all you do is good to people, they will rather use you once they notice it ......

This can happen to both men and women in this life...

Always have a time to say NO WAY PLEASE......and a time to say OK LET ME SEE IF I CAN HELP.....

The Attitude OP is giving her is natural ......he is tired of her over good....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by EngrchidiG25(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
I know a lady who got married through same way of helping a bf who had an accident
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by zumbigbo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
You are the definition of 'one chance'.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Foodqueen(f): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Na waoh!

Pray she isn't pregnant from the one u had.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by greypencils: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

Alaida eyan. Ki Olorun da fun e.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Stanley3562(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lol
Bro she already found her Mr Right grin
Just tell her that you're going to be traveling pack your clothes
And give her little money for transportation
Shikina cool
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by biggie73(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Such people can never find love. Never ever. They will always love a woman that will mess up their life
...let's wish him well.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by LEGALSER: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

Forget about the fact that she has a baby girl, marry this girl, she go help your life.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Shebbs: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
"What Was She Doing Before I Called Her," This Line Got Me And That's The Point.

Truth Is; She's Practically Doing Nothing With Her Time Only Hookup I Guess. The Economic State Of This Nation Is Telling On Almost 75 - 80% Of The Average Nigerian Girls And The Lazy Ones Too, Even Some Of The Working Class Ladies Are Feeling The Heat Too. Boyfriends Are Scarce, Husbands Are Also Scarce. Few Years Ago You Wanted Her Honeypot She Refused Because Things Were Fine Then Now Things Have Hit Rock Bottom And Your Second Time Of Asking Even Under Health Challenge She Willingly Gave You That Overused HoneyPot. My Brother No Reason Am Things Are Really Really Hard In This Country Now And The Said Girl Is Jobless. Compensate Her And Throw Her Out As Soon As You Heal, She's An Opportunist.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by jessylaurel(f): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

You're a very terrible INGRATE
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Brian47(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Marry her
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Segzy19: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
You sound ungrateful..
You are only saying this because you are now a bit better.... She cared for you really well, offered you sex and everything but your own aim is to use and dump her once you are better.

Bros, you are the one that reached out to her in the first instance....

You can tell her to quit but duly pay her off for her services otherwise prepare to marry her...
Do you have someone else you are dating? Why can't that person come care for you?
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Berankis: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
All these "take of me" sef is making me feel somehow. This one you are talking like a Cripple. A Cripple that is having sex! grin
Na wa for you. Some guys too are a misfortune... You see a girl that cares for you, you complain, you see a non-chalant one, you grumble. So, what exactly do you want. Sex mate!
Women are not wired to live like that, they dont just give you sex for nothing. Check very well... there must be something behind it.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Stevo35: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
You are using that leg to have sex You don't want that leg to heal.you are passing through a lot ' as for me I'm just coming back from a lot' Continue, good luck.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Pemich(f): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
What if she told him not to worry and she give him the money and also take care of other thing, is he not digging deep
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by litaninja(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
You get problem

Darren95:

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by LINTUNE(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Aren't you happy you saw someone helping you,assuming she refuse to help when you called her you will still be the one to complain that girls are wicked and heartless, she is helping you now but you are still complaining because you are not able to fulfill your evil agenda,most nigeria men are truly not worth helping.
for the first time, we are both in the same page...the stupid op no just get valid point at all.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
"... but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone *I can trust like her* to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking."

What of your family? What of your girlfriends or other girls you have been smashing? Someone left all she is doing to come take care of you, and you are getting irritated because she is taking care of you too much?
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
The girl probably thinks he actually loves her to have called her in his time of need but he only sees her as something he can use and drop.

Berankis:
All these "take of me" sef is making me feel somehow. This one you are talking like a Cripple. A Cripple that is having sex! grin
Na wa for you. Some guys too are a misfortune... You see a girl that cares for you, you complain, you see a non-chalant one, you grumble. So, what exactly do you want. Sex mate!
Women are not wired to live like that, they dont just give you sex for nothing. Check very well... there must be something behind it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Wwwq: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
How
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Midas01: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nigerian men are very foolish, stupid and wicked and this just proves my point.

You scream to the high heavens that women are this and that but you've seen a good woman and now deliberately treating her like thrash.

....and in the future you dimwits will expect to marry wives that fell from heaven. God punish all of you.
Killbillz:

See u.. if she mean the OP she go get that 200k ASAP. Be like u never jam. OP advise for u is just play cool till u heal completely then u travel go where she no fit find u for a while and come back unannounced. Probably with another girl to stay with u just incase she still comes around

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.