Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream (42811 Views)

Nigerian Lady Locks Her Parents Outside For Coming Home Late At Night / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Iyaebe don’t you have a life? You just dey comment on every thread. Which kain thing be this? angry
Go to your bbn thread
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by tfelicityk(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2022
She don even give the boyfriend chance to go see e sister na
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Belteshazzar1: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2022
If na for nija, i for talk sey she dey go chosen...
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Codes151(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2022
In your own House o.

This ppl sha.

Take your stuff and leave. Burst my brain.
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Mtcheww... mugu she's buying time so the other guy can leave through the back door. Make una dey decieve una selves tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by SmithRussell(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Awnnn I can do this too, it’s romantically crazy and weird.
What are you, 14? How is keeping someone out in the rain romantic? undecided
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by BeanmanX(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2022
virginprincess:
You got the traits from your fathersgrin grin cheesy.
You for done chop ban now since you are mannerless,,, assuming u insulted me in real life like that u for done end in ICU.. angry
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by BeanmanX(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Go to your bbn thread
That guy is telling u the truth,,,stop spending all of ur time on this forum,,, learn a skill or something

U can also use the free time that u have to learn how to cook some Nigerians dishes that u can't cook,,,,
Seun won't pay u for being too active..
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
That guy is telling u the truth,,,stop spending all of ur time on this forum,,, learn a skill or something

U can also use the free time that u have to learn how to cook some Nigerians dishes that u can't cook,,,,
Seun won't pay u for being too active..
What makes you think I can’t cook? Thunder should fire you wherever you are.
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Kobicove(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Ordinary girlfriend sef, not even wife o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by BeanmanX(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
What makes you think I can’t cook? Thunder should fire you wherever you are.
I know the truth pains....or have you forgotten that u told me few weeks ago that u can only make Egusi soup but the rest Nigeria soups u can't..u can't even bake cake too....the last time u tried, it was disastrous.

Use the time u have to learn how to make other soups and foods before u marry and also learn a skill,, don't waste all the time u have on this forum seeking attention----i swear it's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Nehyooh(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Jestin:
If I am the boy , I will fuuk her in reality for peace to reign
grin
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by alimiadedayo1: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2022
HocusPocus:

Wetin relate dream to parallel universe now boss angry
we are talking super conscious and spiritualism dream is meta physics not all these baseless theory of mind conscious.. I am making parallel universe reference in relative to dream that dreams are more spiritual than mind consciousness though some are just mind speculated but the devil and God make use of that portal to relate to us

1 Like

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by McOluOmo: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bahamas95:
McOluomo come and see something cheesy

I know you must have something to say.

1 Share

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
I know the truth pains....or have you forgotten that u told me few weeks ago that u can only make Egusi soup but the rest Nigeria soups u can't..u can't even make cake too....the last time u tried, it was disastrous.

Use the time u have to learn how to make other soups and foods before u marry and also learn a skill,, don't waste all the time u have on this forum seeking attention----i swear it's not worth it.
Why do you care? Who told you I don’t have any skill? This is how most of you lose good women on this forum based on mere assumptions
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by BeanmanX(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Why do you care? Who told you I don’t have any skill? This is how most of you lose good women on this forum based on mere assumptions
What skills do you have/possess?....I guess it's bedroom skills by merely looking at ur profile picture. cheesy
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
What skills do you have possess?....I guess it's bedroom skills by merely looking at ur profile picture. cheesy
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by ACE1010: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
She only postponing the evil day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Wwwq: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by CAPSLOCKED: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
MALTREATING MEN HAS ALWAYS BEEN FUNNY, BUT I DO NOT BLAME ANYBODY BUT THE "REAL MEN" THAT PROVIDE THEMSELVES TO BE MISTREATED AND KNIGHTED OBJECTS OF CARICATURE. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Tonytonex(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2022
officialwdhtv:
VIDEO: shocked Lady locks her boyfriend out of home 4 cheating on her with her sister in her dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCWqoa3_rmg
Whose house is it? If it's hers, then, she was just looking for an opportunity to throw him out. But, if it's his house, then the man is a fool for condoning such attitude from her. This is foolishness.
Re: Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream by Chetas81(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2023
imagrg:
Mumu
how because you won't enjoy been the victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Which Will You Choose From The Two / Nairaland Post-your-best-pics-of-you Season3 (independence Version15.0) / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.