Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? (725 Views)

Video Skit Making; Do I Need "Top Connections" To Be Famous And Rich / Attention Ladies!!! Do You Want To Make Money And Be Famous??? / I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by LagosAirport: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2022
I don't have money but I want to be famous.
I am a salary earner and I can't afford studio session.
I am an introvert but I want to be famous
I want to be a superstar

I have always wanted to be famous.
I want to be famous but there is always something always missing
I am the reserved type, the kind you'll call shy.
No, let's not say I am shy, I am not shy... I just like to calculate before I get vocal.

I am smart and live a life of puff-puff pass, but I hardly have real friends that want to be famous. They all just want to get a better job and settle down with a woman. Me on the other hand, just want to be famous.

I know life is not a fairytale but I really want to be famous. I want to be famous, what can I do ?
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by LikeAking: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Abeg!
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by marwanafrica: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Nigeria dey favor you too much
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Righteousness2(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Follow JESUS Christ! He will make you Famous and you will make Heaven at last.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Offpointng: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2022
LagosAirport:
I want to be a superstar

No, let's not say I am shy, I am not shy... I just like to calculate before I get vocal.

I am smart and live a life of puff-puff pass, but I hardly have real friends that want to be famous. They all just want to get a better job and settle down with a woman. Me on the other hand, just want to be famous.

I know life is not a fairytale but I really want to be famous. I want to be famous, what can I do ?

Are you ready to exchange your soul for fame?? if you've thought bout it and ur a answer is Yes, send me a DM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Kollins11: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2022
The street is not for shy people if you really want to be famous in life. No time for shyness, you need to be rugged.

Change your clicks of Friends. Follow friends that thinks like you. Go to club and meet people. Lots of men in clubs has great connections that can lead you to the top but people don't know this secret.

And above all, make sure you are good at what you're doing. Whether you're an upcoming artist, bomber, hacker or anything... Just be good at what you're doing because nobody would want to help you if they see your work and you're not good at it.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by HYGMICH(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Go naked in the middle of your city road, grab a mad woman and have sex with her after that start eating your excretes all in the public busy place....hope you concurred?

Doing these tasks will help you to be famous within minutes

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Ron111(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Offpointng:

Are you ready to exchange your soul for fame?? if you've thought bout it and ur a answer is Yes, send me a DM
I am ready to exchange my soul for fame but I don't have money for the items
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by nightfox01(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2022
All the fame for what Op. A life of peace and plenty is better
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Mattwillz: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Offpointng:

Am ready..pls i sent you an email..
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Allison012: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Join the illuminati and see yourself blow to stardom.
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Michelle70(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
HYGMICH:
Go naked in the middle of your city road, grab a mad woman and have sex with her after that start eating your excretes all in the public busy place....hope you concurred?

Doing these tasks will help you to be famous within minutes

grin grin grin
he wont be famous with that.
The fame no go pass 1 week.
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Michelle70(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
nightfox01:
All the fame for what Op. A life of peace and plenty is better
wealth, fame, power.

These are the three things that define a successful man
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Illegal1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Las las nairaland yahoo boys go still collect d small change u get 4 pocket
This i have seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Onyi22(f): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
What will it profite you to be famous on earth n loose your soul in hell
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Michelle70(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Onyi22:
What will it profite you to be famous on earth n loose your soul in hell
what if he is not famous on earth and still lose his soul in hell.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Onyi22(f): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Michelle70:
what if he is not famous on earth and still lose his soul in hell.
grin Na double wahala for dead body e go be
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Ikamandoncome: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
2022frustrated pls check your email,I replied.
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Nemesis0147(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
assassinate Buhari and watch how you will blow.
Even if you did not succeed....you will still be very famous..
U go create name for your generation yet unborn sef
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Sweetvie: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Don't you find been famous noisy? No secret to keep, paparazzi upandown
Don't you like how peaceful your life is atm?

Don't lose ur soul for fame
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by nightfox01(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
And the pursuit of these three is why society is fcked up cos we will do anything for that
and you know that
Michelle70:
wealth, fame, power.

These are the three things that define a successful man
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Op go third mainland bridge climb da bridge do like say you wan jump come back here come give us update...
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
LagosAirport:
I want to be a superstar

Harness what u got to the highest and explore platforms like YouTube. Put ur soul in it.

DO NOT DECIEVE URSELF

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by Ron111(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Allison012:
Join the illuminati and see yourself blow to stardom.
do you have any illuminati contact so I can mail them but I don't have money for there item
Re: I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
what are you good at?! what is your passion?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Jada P Welcome Second Baby / This Is Weird / Cutie Black Actress Keke Palmer Fully Displaying New Bigger Breasts In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.