Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate (12487 Views)

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Adedward(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Am listening to experienced boss , that's is just the fact but it's difficult to accept
seborrhic:

Chances of Atiku winning the election is the same as snow falling in the Sahara desert.
Even if all the former presidents including this one are behind Atiku,he is already a loser.
The only chance Atiku had to become president was in 2019 against the cattle herder.He would never become president of Nigeria again.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by aestake: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

So many things worked against him... He is not a diplomatic politician and he talk carelessly a lot ...

Very arrogant clown
Why are they courting him though? No elections in Nigeria and you know that.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by HRMK: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
LOBATAN!AYU WOULD BE DISGRACED OUT OF PDP!!
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by BABANGBALI: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I dey watch his lamentations on Channels now..
yinmu. Person wey no get TV dey watch TV?
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Kennyg4192: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
That is why it is called politics,the problem is that wike thought he has finished his work concerning pdp primary by ploting to remove secondus and planted ayu a northern to pave way for his ambition but he is still in the shock how the table turned against him.politics pass politics
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Difrent: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Naughtysex:
Anyone who believes that northerners will leave their own and support a southerner needs to wake up to reality

They've done it severally
With Obj
With GEJ
And that was when Buhari was on the ballot oooo

They will certainly do it again

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Yankee101: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
You’re talking truth now small small so Nigerians will know it’s a personal vendetta not a south thing
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Babastrong(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
A man must accept his fate or be destroyed by it.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by storm001(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What is the correlation between all you typed and the post you responded to?

Did the north worked against Wike or not ??
That is the correlation.

It seems like they should have aborted you too for lacking common sense.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
storm001:

Did the north worked against Wike or not ??
That is the correlation.

It seems like they should have aborted you too for lacking common sense.

You sound hurt and depressed about something. What exactly is hurting you so bad? You can share so we can help you. Were you told that you were almost aborted?

This was comment made:

"Nobody worked against you. You lost an election after boasting you will win"

The following was ur response:

"You are a fool who think he/she is wise, not knowing that where your wiseness stop, another begins. People like you should have been aborted to save us all the stress. You see white and call it black, all for what 30k monthly stipend. Spit."

What's the correlation between the two?
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by rolams(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Is this why you want him out?
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by lildush(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike doesn't look like a president.. he is more of a tout. He. Can't win a presidential ticket. He should have known this from the start. He is slowly digging his grave right now... Everyone have known he is a bad egg. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Jeffy1206(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
This man talks too much jare. You have lost man up and move on and stop whining like a little b**ch angry angry
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by samunaka: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chinonye2022:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ayu-worked-against-my-emergence-as-pdp-presidential-candidate-wike/

So this is the main reason behind this your vicious Ayu must go campaign not actually southern marginalization by PDP as you have been portraying it,
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Goalgetter23(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Kobicove post=116941385]Everyone knows that Ayu provided tacit support to Atiku.

Why should a party chairman who is supposed to be impartial in an election go to side with one contestant? angry

That is not acceptable, I'm happy that Wike is taking this fight to the logical end[/quote

Ayu is far better than APC Chairman Adamu, Ayu made is support for Atiku discreet until the primary ground. But, Abdulahi Adamu openly declared is choice of consensus party candidate without even discussing with NWC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US / 2023: Tinubu, Shettima, Rank High On Google Search In Past Month / Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.