Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu (28717 Views)

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Farooq Kperogi: Lies May Bloom But Bears No Fruit By / Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by Anndrew(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Great2017:

The minimum requirement does not mean higher qualifications are disqualified.

Under normal circumstances, one ought to have satisfied a prerequisite for the award of a higher certification.

I think Tinubu attended primary and secondary schools but has chosen not to let the details out for reasons best known to him.
Beer parlour gist..reason best known to him..some one that is running for presidency they hide him file...e never ready..Na only Thieves and evil people can do that...can u put some one you don't know any background of him to be ur account manager?
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Kprogi Amadioha plus Sango fire you.

You are useless I don't care to read your shit because you are a shit yourself infact you stink and very disgusting.

Tell obi to explain how did he graduated with degree and still in secondary school we need explanation or rot in hell?

If obi like let him consult ghost, dead body, spirit, demon, devil, witches and wizards presidency he won't get it, we can never ever entrust our nation in the hand of an unrepentant ipob sympathiser its not done and can never be done.

And for you kperogo or whatever shit you are called after 2023 election you go hear am in hard way bro u hear?

1 Like

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2022

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Tochi3:
"
The lies against Tinubu are difficult to extirpate because of the multiple threads of lies he has spun around himself. He had claimed to have attended primary and secondary schools that he did not attend. He claimed to have attended the University of Chicago when he didn’t, and he claims to be the son of Alhaja Abibat Mogaji and a scion of the Tinubu family in Lagos when he isn’t "

The lies, deceit and propaganda by Tinubu and his APCshit is a normal party manifesto started since 2015

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by OKOATA(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2022
FavouredNK:
Gdmorning guys, pls I need someone to guide me on how to post a topic on Nairaland forum, I m not yet exposed to that pls and thanks in advance �
On the nairaland frontpage, before the topics on frontpage you will see some politics, Romance, agriculture etc. Click on politics and you will see create new topic. That's simple as ABC.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by OKOATA(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
oguntoyese:
When has primary or secondary education been an indices for recruitment except police recruit or messenger or clerk or driver.
Even with ur pri. And sec. Sch. Certificate, u can never get a teaching job not until u present ur tertiary certificate.

What matters the most is tertiary certificate .. and tinubu has presented his.

Hypocrites every where.

Presidency is going to South West
After Tinubu 8 yrs, I will definitely campaign for Peter Obi
For now clear road for Jagaban.

Abi who dey check ammm!!!

Who dey breath!!!!!!!
You be Yoruba like me but still no sense, na that old man you won vote. I know say you be one of those in thugs. No lele bami, na your eyes you go see how Obi go enter. Mafo.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by evictor305: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from August 1977 to june 1979 (that's 1year 10months) please someone should enlighten me, is this the duration to obtain B.Sc at that time?
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by wasuka14(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Yekini Amoda without doing business cannot provide his primary and secondary school certificates , can't even mentioned the school he attendedshocked So the fool wouldn't have been Peter Obi who combined business and schooling at the same time and still managed to come out with second class lower in philosophy. It's only a fool that won't doff his or her hat for someone like Peter Obi for this great feat.

The only thing Yekini Amoda can boast of is that rubbish diploma certificate he bought from Chicago unknown state university .

When men are boasting of BA, BSc, MA, MSc, PhD degrees, one man from Iragbiji is parading around with diploma degree with so much pride. Is that not foolishness?

Mumu.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by dettolgel: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
The most disappointing part of this article is the professor who should have access to UNN records saying that Obi graduated with a pass.

True, Obi doesn't have a good command of English language, but Atiku is a man of questionable character while Bola Tinubu is a known evil godfather, ex-druglord and thug lord.

Students results are confidential not every lecturer or university staff has direct to it.

Your point would have been that she should have verified from authentic source. Secondly, who told you she is actually a Prof anyone can claim anything on social media unless she did an interview in which case that would seem more believable than a social media post.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by Traplord09: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Yekini Amoda without doing business cannot provide his primary and secondary school certificates , can't even mentioned the school he attendedshocked So the fool wouldn't have been Peter Obi who combined business and schooling at the same time and still managed to come out with second class lower in philosophy. It's only a fool that won't doff his or her hat for someone like Peter Obi for this great feat.

The only thing Yekini Amoda can boast of is that rubbish diploma certificate he bought from Chicago unknown state university .

When men are boasting of BA, BSc, MA, MSc, PhD degrees, one man from Iragbiji is parading around with diploma degree with so much pride. Is that not foolishness?

What the Bleep are you talking about @desmondelliot You are not making a damn sense Shola Are you mad?? Because you now eat from the table of corruption, you’ve all of a sudden lost your sense of belonging?? I’ve always believed that power corrupts, but I held Hope high for you and could swear for your character as a man and as a person. Apparently you are now at a place of convenience, you now think you have the audacity to talk down on the fingers that fed you and the people whose wings propelled you to where you are today?? Bleep you Desmond. Not too long ago at Lagos State University, people like me were giving you transport money to catch a ride back home. You’ve forgotten where you come from… omashey oo. Pele Politician., the youths are waiting for you come next election. Oniranu jatijati.
Desmond I expected this same level of passionate speech when the youths were being killed at Lekki tollgate? Where were was your outrage?
I’ve not seen your speech condemning the Nigerian Army or your Governor who lied about it!!
Where is your passionate speech regarding police brutality against the Nigerian youth? Where is your passionate speech regarding the pains and sufferings of the Nigerian youth.. just yesterday you were a nobody that everybody believed would make a change by advocating for the youths and less privileged because we all come/came from nothing to become who we are today but you’ve forgotten that.
I’ve truly lost every atom of respect and love I have for you.
You are better than this Shola ! What happened to you Shola Onyema Desmond Elliot?
I’m waiting for your passionate regarding the untold hunger amongst Lagosians and the high unemployment amongst our youth? You feel differently now because you don’t know what it’s like again to go to bed hungry with zero hopes for tomorrow? Omashey oo.
Where is your outrage addressing Mr Speaker in your parliament?? Have you forgotten Desmond??
Don’t betray who you are and your conscience.. Power is momentary .. don’t lose your soul.
You truly disappoint me and all who loved and cared about you and what you represent.
It’s truly a shame Desmond

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by Stepatatime(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You sound so crude uncivilized and thuggish. Typical of Tinubu supporters. See the crude vile language you are typing. So uncivilized.

Disgusting behaviour. It's people like you LeoDeKing etc that makes mot neutrals decide never to vote Tinubu. All you his supporters are so crude and uncivilized..see how you are insulting someone far better than you. All this crude people you see and mentioned are one of the major reason Nairaland as a site is depreciating instead of appreciating.

angry
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by oguntoyese: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=OKOATA post=116965537] You be Yoruba like me but still no sense, na that old man you won vote. I know say you be one of those in thugs. No lele bami, na your eyes you go see how Obi go enter. Mafo.

Guy, it is the performances of an aspirant in his previous governance that will enable him to get votes from voters.

US president Joe Biden is 79 yrs.

Mio fo Baami.
Tinubu is chop I chop leader.

Vote Tinubu for productivity, for vision, accountability, transparency, chop I chop leader,

Te so Oju'e

Gba behhh
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by OKOATA(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=oguntoyese post=116966865][/quote] Vote who? Someone with no past, entangled in a drug deal, with shady deals, I was there at Lekki tole gate, people were shot, you all say Tinubu owns Lagos. We know he did it. So you expect me to vote for someone who can't defend his people. You obviously think everyone is dumb. Alaye Iwo ni ko Yara e ni opolo.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by OKOATA(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=oguntoyese post=116966865] Vote who? Someone with no past, entangled in a drug deal, with shady deals, I was there at Lekki tole gate, people were shot, you all say Tinubu owns Lagos. We know he did it. So you expect me to vote for someone who can't defend his people. You obviously think everyone is dumb. Alaye Iwo ni ko Yara e ni opolo.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
The most disappointing part of this article is the professor who should have access to UNN records saying that Obi graduated with a pass.

Meaning you didn't understand the import of her tweet. She actually did obi a favour. Unfortunately, many of you his supporters didn't understand. Sometimes, it's good not to let emotions becloud judgement
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by Traplord09: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu are alike on the economic front: they are private sector players who believe in a free market economy, so either would be expected to carry out reforms with significant impact on the economy, including deregulation of the downstream sector and exchange rate. Some will argue that both are of the same age bracket and should have retired from politics for fresher brains and more agile bodies. It is a debate that will not die down any time soon as their supporters market them aggressively. I expect plenty friendly fire in the electioneering. What’s more, both men are perceived to be corrupt, although there have been no convictions since they left office 15 years ago.

Finally, both are Muslims — but Atiku enjoys the luxury of picking a Christian from the south as his running mate. Tinubu is facing what Abiola had to confront in 1993: choosing between a paperweight northern Christian and a heavyweight northern Muslim. Nigerian presidential politics has been pre-programmed thus: if it is a northerner, it must be a Muslim; if it is a southerner, it must be a Christian. Will this be reversed so that it can be a southern Muslim and a northern Christian? Or will religion take the back seat? Tinubu has more thinking and tinkering to do in the coming days. Any direction he faces has implications. But that apart, Tinubu and Atiku are two peas in a pod.

Both are good in fake NEWS

TWIST OF AGE
CERTIFICATE....

BURN DOWN ALL DOCUMENTS...
BLAMING IGBOS.....

IT A SHEME U PEOPLE STILL SUPPORT LOOTERS

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by tishbite42: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2022
evictor305:
Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from August 1977 to june 1979 (that's 1year 10months) please someone should enlighten me, is this the duration to obtain B.Sc at that time?
I tire o
These pple matter tire me
Na criminals dey rule Naija
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by SmartPolician: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Meaning you didn't understand the import of her tweet. She actually did obi a favour. Unfortunately, many of you his supporters didn't understand. Sometimes, it's good not to let emotions becloud judgement

You didn't make any sense.

I am after people staying facts at all times.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by frog12: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2022
why do people LISTEN to these types of IDIOTS? they call themselves this and dat, that they are experts. what is this discussion even if Peter Obi has a PASS.
Kperogi or what he calls himself is a real MADMAN. these types of people think they know better than everyone and they are better while infact he is just a tweed
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by frog12: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2022
i'm not sure why people read his articles. even with his Phd he is just like that GARBA AHMAD

LagbajaTheBEREAN:
All politicians are liars so Kperogi need no sweat himself....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

You didn't make any sense.

I am after people staying facts at all times.

Pls read your last line. Does it make sense?
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
frog12:
why do people LISTEN to these types of IDIOTS? they call themselves this and dat, that they are experts. what is this discussion even if Peter Obi has a PASS.
Kperogi or what he calls himself is a real MADMAN. these types of people think they know better than everyone and they are better while infact he is just a tweed

What exactly has kperoogi said about obi that is wrong that deserves insults?
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

True, Obi doesn't have a good command of English language, but Atiku is a man of questionable character while Bola Tinubu is a known evil godfather, ex-druglord and thug lord.

Who English help. Is Putin or Chinese president good in English?
But still they command respect in the world.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin
A freaking dullard. 3rd class in philosophy.

No wonder he is proposing spare parts economics as solution for national economics, and building alcohol plant to improve productivity.

Who gets productive after consuming alcohol? Obi Nwaoabasi is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by OscarDboss: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fear person wey you no know his identity
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by frog12: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
I have studied the man for some time, he talks about rubbish. just iike that man with black dots GARBA AHMAD or so. the main issue I have is what is wrong if someone that's successful now did not get 1st class in school.

Kperoogi is trivialising a topic that does not exist. In other words, he is what they call a TROUBLEMAKER

CheapHomes1:

What exactly has kperoogi said about obi that is wrong that deserves insults?
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
frog12:
I have studied the man for some time, he talks about rubbish. just iike that man with black dots GARBA AHMAD or so. the main issue I have is what is wrong if someone that's successful now did not get 1st class in school.

Kperoogi is trivialising a topic that does not exist. In other words, he is what they call a TROUBLEMAKER

That doesn't answer the question I asked. What exactly has kperoogi said about obi that is wrong that deserves insults?
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by frog12: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kperoogi is immature !
He is just a NOISEMAKER. and I did not insult him, I am only ANNOYED that he has the temerity to discuss people's personal performances in the public square.
Even all these people that are calling PETER OBI a dullard, can not measure up to him.

CheapHomes1:

That doesn't answer the question I asked. What exactly has kperoogi said about obi that is wrong that deserves insults?
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
frog12:
Kperoogi is immature !
He is just a NOISEMAKER. and I did not insult him, I am only ANNOYED that he has the temerity to discuss people's personal performances in the public square.
Even all these people that are calling PETER OBI a dullard, can not measure up to him.

That still doesn't answer the question I asked. What exactly has kperoogi said about obi that is wrong that deserves insults?
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
evictor305:
I think it might be a diploma
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
evictor305:

He finished Daley with an Associate Degree, which is 2yrs of the 4 needed to obtain bachelors.

Is it clear now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Obasanjo And Abdulsalami Abubakar All Smiles At Muson Center In Lagos / 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) / APC: Tambuwal For President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.