Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu (28718 Views)

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Farooq Kperogi: Lies May Bloom But Bears No Fruit By / Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by etrange: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol... I respect the writer, not because I agree with everything he wrote, but because he has skillfully delivered his support/defense of a certain candidate in a sandwich manner that makes it difficult for non supporters to attack him. It has become obvious that Peter Obi has a second class degree certificate and Atiku's name was never really a major issue. This would leave one candidate in the the pit of lies. The goal of this write-up is to help that candidate ride on the truths of others by muddling up his situation with thiers and hopefully taking the attention of the electorate away from his own peculiarities. After all, mixing truths with lies works like magic.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by adepero72: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
You see. those calling PO a liar are actually the real liarsYou see. those calling PO a liar are actually the real liars...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by booblacain(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I don't know why everyone that supports Obituary are just plain foolish and liars. See the kind of rubbish this animal wrote just to Market his Obituary and discredit our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Can you imagine this fool saying Peter Obi got what he got not because he isn't intelligent but because he found himself in the wrong department. So we can say therefore that all students that had a pass, third class or failed at the undergraduate level did so because they were not in the right department that would make them excel.
The writer of this rubbish is as foolish as Obituary that he supports. Ewu

If you say you don't know by now that indeed a lot, if not most people's performances in their studies are significantly affected by the fact that they are in the department not best suited to them, then you are admitting to your lack of updated knowledge and insight.

What do you think the recent debates about reforms of the educational curriculum in Nigeria is all about.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by Scribx: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
omenka:

Someone else graduated with a pass in philosophy. grin

Persistence in ignorance after education is nothing but confident foolishness.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by frog12: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
if you still can't understand what I have written, then I'm lost with words.

CheapHomes1:

That still doesn't answer the question I asked. What exactly has kperoogi said about obi that is wrong that deserves insults?
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Your response has shown that you are a functional illiterate(Google it).

That statement you are attributing to the writer is very clearly identified as a quote of a female Professor.

If your comprehension skills are so low, shouldn't you be attending adult education classes instead of commenting on issues that are beyond your reading and comprehension abilities??

Tinubuwins2023e:
I don't know why everyone that supports Obituary are just plain foolish and liars. See the kind of rubbish this animal wrote just to Market his Obituary and discredit our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Can you imagine this fool saying Peter Obi got what he got not because he isn't intelligent but because he found himself in the wrong department. So we can say therefore that all students that had a pass, third class or failed at the undergraduate level did so because they were not in the right department that would make them excel.
The writer of this rubbish is as foolish as Obituary that he supports. Ewu
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by frog12: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
it's just an immature writeup. as long as the man no FAIL wetin concern am? inspite of the writeup, they can't stop Obi from contesting

etrange:
Lol... I respect the writer, not because I agree with everything he wrote, but because he has skillfully delivered his support/defense of a certain candidate in a sandwich manner that makes it difficult for non supporters to attack him. It has become obvious that Peter Obi has a second class degree certificate and Atiku's name was never really a major issue. This would leave one candidate in the the pit of lies. The goal of this write-up is to help that candidate ride on the truths of others by muddling up his situation with thiers and hopefully taking the attention of the electorate away from his own peculiarities. After all, mixing truths with lies works like magic.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
VULCAN:
Your response has shown that you are a functional illiterate(Google it).

That statement you are attributing to the writer is very clearly identified as a quote of a female Professor.

If your comprehension skills are so low, shouldn't you be attending adult education classes instead of commenting on issues that are beyond your reading and comprehension abilities??

Obi and his supporters are dumb foolish idiots so I don't expect anything reasonable spilled from there epileptic mouth and rotten delusional brain
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
frog12:
if you still can't understand what I have written, then I'm lost with words.

Did you tell ne What exactly kperoogi said about obi that is wrong that deserves insults?

If you didn't, what is there to understand?

If you can answer a simple question instead of writing plenty off point, you won't be lost with words
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by UsmanBabaIdris: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
las las school no be scam. Education matters, but most importantly is to have a clean academic records.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by GerogeI(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
See how this man is riding on Obi's back to validate enourmous inconsistencies about his benefactor.

Even, when he finished , he could not go without throwing a stone, so he claims Obi has a poor command of English, by whose standard?

He tries to create an Analogy, with Obi's well earned degree certificate, to Atiku's recently procured Master's degree certificate for which having no degree qualification he is not even qualified for admission. A master is an expert, you cannot become an expert in an area due to how long you have been on earth. If that was the case, my late grandfather who never had the opportunity to finish primary school, should be a Professor Emeritus.

Then he goes on to embelish more about Tinubu
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by Rekeb: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
evictor305:
Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from August 1977 to june 1979 (that's 1year 10months) please someone should enlighten me, is this the duration to obtain B.Sc at that time?
YES

1 Like

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu by sweetgala(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
franchasofficia:
Before you acquire a higher educational qualification, you must have acquired a basic or foundational educational qualifications to enable you understand the higher educational curriculum.

You can't jump from birth to become a Diploma or Bsc holder, if not there won't be need for basic and foundational education

Evidently the university/ third level education institution which confered such an individual with a Bsc etc was satisfied that the minmum standard had been meet..I doubt the university in chicago was offering a diploma to an illiterate from Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC: Tambuwal For President? / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Court orders the release of Orji Uzor Kalu from Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.