Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye (20083 Views)

Is Kashim Shettima Autocratic And Naturally Mean? / Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani / Buhari Autocratic, Too Old To Rule, Obasanjo Tells World Leaders In S/Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by asanausana91: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nchenches:

But Atiku is most power drunk Nigerian.
How many times must Atiku seek to become president of Nigeria?

Atiku has been power drunk even when Wike was in primary school.
how many times did buhari contest? Some of you are senseless I don't know why.
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by asanausana91: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corporate2020:
Okay. Dino is next to collect Wotowoto from the Chief Flogging Officer Wike the wicked one.

I don't know how a 3rs Class Geography graduate will take on an experienced lawyer and political earthquake.
Atleast Dino know where his primary school and secondary school is. Tinubu what is the name of your primary school?
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by naikeboy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Weed
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Honjoshy4u: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=116974656][/quote]

I don't hate anyone but hate greedy people like you.
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Honjoshy4u: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
walefresh3:

Nyamiri face the matter that concern's you... Where is original certificate of your pathological lieing aspirant ?

Shio

Mugu.
I'm a proud Deltan and I'm pro Atiku/Okowa.
So you go back to your smelling hole to support your sleeping bullion van thief and Boko Haram commander running mate

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Babastrong(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=116975823]

I don't hate anyone but hate greedy people like you.[ And my hatred has no measure for you and your parents. I HATE YOU.]
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Honjoshy4u: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=116975946][/quote]

Lolzzzzz....
You now sound childish.
Kpele ooo
Oti bi nu
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Babastrong(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=116976076]

Lolzzzzz....
You now sound childish.
Kpele ooo
Oti bi nu
[ Kiikikiki. You think you are aggresive. I will always give you double dose. Oti ya were.]
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Honjoshy4u: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=116977006][/quote]

Stop speaking what I don't understand.
You're so bittered.
I hope Buhari/APC government you support is not frustrating you.
Try and visit a rehab now. They will help you get better.
If money is the issue, let me know.
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by AsawanaDgreat: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Atiku or Asiwaju is a failed mission comes 2023
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by lagosrd: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ok thanks you sir. Just take your Atiku away. Thank God we have a credible alternative in peter obi
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Babastrong(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=116977288]

Stop speaking what I don't understand.
You're so bittered.
I hope Buhari/APC government you support is not frustrating you.
Try and visit a rehab now. They will help you get better.
If money is the issue, let me know.[ let your brothers visit the rehab first.
Money! Lol. Those who are suffering are the zombidients like you looking for messiah to rescue them because they're too lazy to make money.]
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Honjoshy4u: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=116977563][/quote]

But your president called you lazy youth, while your e mi lo kan' candidate promise to feed 50 million of your type with agbado and cassava.
I just realized I have been conversing with a daft..... I remembered telling you that I'm a proud Deltan and pro Atiku/Okowa.
Wise up and send your account number so that I can make you happy.
It's like Buhari/APC economy has finished you.
Though you have the choice to keep suffering and smiling
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Bluntemperor: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mayng01:
Spewing trash as usual once given food.

Which Man de talk so?
Is he a Youth or not ?
What has been his contribution,other than showcasing his cars luxuries and how have the Unemployed Youth benefitted in Nigeria during the 16 - wasted -Years of PDP rules?
Remember that if PDP had done well,we won't see APC today.
Dino,na wa for you o!
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by adekolaelect(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oga Dino !!!!! You need to visit Lai Muhameed for proper training in the lying association.you no try at all .... Who ask you stories when your service is not needed . Calmdow don't add pepper to the wound of PDP with your unguaide statement .Tinubu is not your problems in pdp crises but you poeple that failed to plan and manage your internal crisis. Your time to blame or insult Tinubu is when you all free by INEC to start your political comedy as usual. A divided pdp can never have a successful campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Babastrong(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=116977722]

But your president called you lazy youth, while your e mi lo kan' candidate promise to feed 50 million of your type with agbado and cassava.
I just realized I have been conversing with a daft..... I remembered telling you that I'm a proud Deltan and pro Atiku/Okowa.
Wise up and send your account number so that I can make you happy.
It's like Buhari/APC economy has finished you.
Though you have the choice to keep suffering and smiling[ Since you are ruffling feather on your richness. Here is the acct no: 2366089725. Zenith. But mind you, don't disgrace your family.]
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by stanluiz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Atiku v Wike.

Would be nice if Wike continues to fight.

Peter Obi is Atiku's Girlfriend. That one will spread his gay yansh. undecided
Yet the same Peter obi is contesting the president with him in labour party cheesy You are clown.

Tell you wike to leave pdp and decamp to another party and contest election there since he believes that it is the turn of the South.

All his crying will not change the fact Atiku is PDP presidential candidate.
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by noyd911(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
These ones are playing politics of bitterness they can't even put their house in order and they expect a better presidential results. 2023 is for Obi make Atiku go relax for Dubai as usual after all he's not a Nigerian.

Let's design and build your kitchen...
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Nchenches: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
how many times did buhari contest? Some of you are senseless I don't know why.

Buhari started in 2003.
Atiku started in 1982, and has vied for nearly all the presidential elections since then.

Na insult you de use to campaign for your Atiku. Sense man.

Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by Khaysee: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Same people who gather to unseat Jonathan left to Apc fail rush back to pdp took the party wike norture

Dino and Atiku lolz 3rd
Re: Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye by senijah: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
pride goes before a fall, them never win but want to crush, little minded Dino
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) / EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions / OSUN: 40,000 Cops, 2 Helicopters, 30 Apcs, 10 Apvs, Deployed By IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.