Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) (69510 Views)

Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Demolakay: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Our hearts and thoughts are with Peter obi at this moment.

It is of great regret to watch how a man will depend on social media kids, bunch of jobless miscreants who see the rally as fun-party and where to meet hookup girls vice-versa, inconjuntion with ignorant beer-parlour adults for votes. Someone should tell them that this is a serious election matter, not carnival for godsake!.

Everyday they keep dishing out '2million march colourful pictures' , everyday! . But the question is:

Are they eligible voters?
Do they have Pvc's?
Will they come out to vote??

Peter Listen, You are nothing but just cruise to them, not different from a bbnaija show or those fun Endsarz party we hosted those time.

Always remember i warn you, Peter

Shalom.

Continue crying, we love it!

Ur tears are delicious � infact sweeter Dan honey.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Hanndye: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
The youth are our future.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

It is of great regret to watch how a man will depend on social media kids, bunch of jobless miscreants who see the rally as fun-party and where to meet hookup girls vice-versa, inconjuntion with ignorant beer-parlour adults for votes. Someone should tell them that this is a serious election matter, not carnival for godsake!.

Everyday they keep dishing out '2million march colourful pictures' , everyday! . But the question is:

Do they have Pvc's?

Peter Listen, You are nothing but just cruise to them, not different from a bbnaija show or those fun Endsarz party we hosted those time.

Shalom.

Abeg go and cry in one corner. You think people are that jobless to come out under the sun like this without mobilization if they have no card. You think they're like you? There are two of us in my house. We have our PVCs and we are waiting for Festac Rally on October 1st. Mark my moniker, I will post pictures.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by famology(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
70% of people here voted pdp in 2019. Very interesting and sweet game! I'm loving this.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by TrumpDonald2: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu urchins how market? Una never see anything. Nigeria must be better.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by nighthawk1: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
2023 is not about Peter Obi but the desire by Nigerians for something different that can improve their status quo.

Labour party is just the platform to achieve this and Peter Obi/ Datti Ahmed have been given the flag and mantle to transform Nigeria.

Same way with Abiola/Kingibe but we missed it back then. Now another opportunity has been foisted on us to get it right once more.

My only plea is GET YOUR PVC, Come out to vote and ensure your VOTE COUNTS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by adetayo234: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

Why haven't you asked that question about those doing rally for Tinubu?

Is it because your religion cum tribal bigot self is a self deceiving liar?

The man without structure is giving you your worst nightmare

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by DLuciano: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
ego shock you! keep doubting! anti-people government and fake promises never tire you?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Photoshop, fake grin

7 likes for a pathetic f00l, even your papa sperm dey fake.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Raysleek: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
Why are you bothered. If they are irrelevant, they shouldn't bother you dear friend.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Landowner101(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Peter obi has already won this presidential election.
Wow President in the making.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
F00*ls
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Surely they shall gather....but their gathering s be in....

How many of them get PVC?
None of them have PVC. Infact no supporter of Peter Obi has PVC.
Are you happy now?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Tgb1: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Really
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by cosmatika(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
At this point, I, Abisoye from Ondo state Nigeria, is fully Obidient.

I can't help it.
Dear Abisoye, if 5k can do anything for you, inbox me you account details and I'll credit it immediately.
We Nigerians in diaspora want a progressive and better Nigeria. So we'll support men of goodwill irrespective of wherever they are from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Onyi22:
APC fans will not like this news grin grin

i lyk ur signature,and i guess u knw tinubu got the money....
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Deltablood11(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Delta State Obidients are ready to storm the streets of Asaba and Warri come October 1st. Make yourself available. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dem say na by structure, shey structure get thumbprint

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by SKYHIGHfx: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
PDP is the favourites to win this election. Atiku already have 11 million votes in the bag, almost half of SW are in the bag and SE and SS are also already in the bag. But the problem now be say na Peter Obi hold the bag.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Canberra55:
Even demonic spirit sef de quote bible. I bind that agbado spirit in you.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
God will punish Tinubu....
I want to see how a Muslim/Muslim ticket will work in Nigeria.
Nonsense!!
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Modecaih: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
if Abuja can gather this much,,I can just imagine how Lagos rally would be

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Dragonsword: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Men this is massive!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Anetorfavour: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
you sound even more stupid than portable. Pls grow üp

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
All the e-diot called Agbadorians and urchins have avoided this thread. All of you supporting APC, may your children and children children generation be like the current state of Nigeria.

I AM OBIDIENTLY USUFUL.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Dragonsword: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Scatterscatter(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

Go and warn your Àgbàdo great grand father that does not know what retirement means.

I don't blame you sha, the 10k you were paid is doing a good job.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Billboardciza: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rally on going
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by nony43(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
At this point, I, Abisoye from Ondo state Nigeria, is fully Obidient.

I can't help it.

Do you like chilled or hot orijin?
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Billboardciza: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obi on point
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Chiboto414: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lonestar124:
You are blessed...
God bless you and ur household in jesus mighty name ..Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.