Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down (13097 Views)

Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. / Airforce Jets Bomb Gbise, Ayaka, Benue Villages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Don't they have vigilante?What is happening to gov ortom?
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by SaLongs1(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Why is the state government not employing it's citizens as amotekun and Katsina are doing to safeguard the lives and properties of Benue people, are they all going to be killed and maimed before they do the needful
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by APCnaPDP: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Righthussle:
If Atiku, another Fulani man come take over from Buhari, na a whole state dem go sack.

Atiku is not a bigot. On the other hand, Buhari’s bigotry is nothing compared to Shettima when the chips are down.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by confirmerg(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Obi will end up win Benue with the way of this insecurity in the land
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Alpharey: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Omenka, I need your opinion on this. Your landlords has come to collect house rent. This one is not Igbo matter
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Alpharey: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Atiku is not a bigot. On the other hand, Buhari’s bigotry is nothing compared to Shettima when the chips are down.

More reason am afraid to vote Tinubu. This Shetty guy and his goons are up to something.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Lovenorth: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2022
This is the antic of bokoharam
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by detectivejones: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2022
WHERE IS ORTOM!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Jflex07(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2022
My North Central people cannot take the risk of voting either Tinubu or Atiku.. Vote either of them for more woes.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by sakbio(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Tinubu handled insecurity in Lagos state better than any other state government and FG and we should forget politics, he will do better than any other candidate
SpecialAdviser:

Exactly my brother. He promised to continue where Buhari stopped. Some people will never get tired in sucking blood.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Alpharey: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Badguy77:
When will tilimbu grant a live
interview?

On 32nd of October, Goan mark the date for calendar. grin grin.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Alpharey: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2022
Badguy77:
When will tilimbu grant a live interview?
On 32nd day of October. Goan mark the date for calendar. grin cheesy.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by TruthinAction: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2022
Jostoman:
I think by now Nigerians ought to have been familiar with this tactics that those wicked people normally use when election is coming up, something like this normally happen in Benue , southeast and Southwest before election.

The same thing happen before anambra election

The same thing happen in Ondo before Ekiti state governorship election.

That of Benue is not about election. Worse killings have been happening in Benue under the watchful eyes of this government. It is a carefully planned genocide.

Let's call a spade a spade.

The people of Benue are so foolish to permit these killings every now and then.

Half of the youths should stay awake all night to defend themselves and their lands with whatever they can use.

Believers should hold night vigil of praise, worship and prayers. This is the only thing that will draw God's intervention.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Ivimmanuel: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Ortom called for amnesty and took away arms from benue communities even hunters gun became illegal. Most of the men that used to fight fulanis in benue became his political tools.

Ortom is now taking federal government to court what he has refused to take responsibility for.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by zhirkovrado(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2022
My beloved state is in ruins. When would these APC government declare these herdsmen terrorists having been quick to do same to IPOB Oh!! maybe it's their family agenda! The goal is to massively scrap and say no to anything APC presidency.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by AutoRedux: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Mumu people. Una no fit fight back? undecided
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Ikemba007: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Another month end don come, Ortom pay salary and stop all this monthly distraction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by seunayantokun(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2022
ljoh:

This is why we need restructuring and decentralisation of power
Shetiima said, 'restructuring my foot!'
So, no restructuring. No Fulani will ever allow that.
If you're Yorùbá, get on the train - we're moving out of the slavery. But if you're not, note that getting back to God's kind of arrangement before the British came is the only lasting really peaceful solution.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Youngzedd(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Why always Benue ? There's something those herdsmen are fighting for there.

Benue got fertile land.

Their mission is to take over Benue. Fulanis did it to the Huasas, also Kwara State, they believe they can do it in Benue. Kogi is another target because of its location with so many advantages.

Kogi is the link or bridge between Northern and Southern Nigeria. Bordering 10 states.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by GeneralOjukwu: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2022
I hope Benue people remember this when they see Atiku, a fulani on the ballot.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Kingozymandias(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Omenka where are you!! See your people being slaughtered!! Why do you Benue men sit silently while your people are suffering greatly?! Do you hate your state of origin and your own people this badly ?
Wow
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Billygee2u: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2022
derecho:
The APC legacy Tinubu will continue
The herdsmen always carrying the atrocity without challenges from securities or arrest after the killings and burning of houses .
In fact,the most annoying thing, is that the victims still continue to support APCriminals and PDPcriminals

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by d142475: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2022
Governor Ortom is not a serious governor. They are killing youor people and you're waiting for the patron of your people's killers to give you approval to buy weapons for self defense? In other words, you're waiting for your enemy to arm you? if you truly love your people, damn Buhari and the fulani cabals and arm your people with equally sophisticated weapons to defend themelevses. This has to be done immediately.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by rusher14: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Junkun and Tiv fight.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by MITCHELL96: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Youngzedd:

Benue got fertile land.

Their mission is to take over Benue. Fulanis did it to the Huasas, also Kwara State, they believe they can do it in Benue. Kogi is another target because of its location with so many advantages.

Kogi is the link or bridge between Northern and Southern Nigeria. Bordering 10 states.

I knew it's something that has to do with land. They're the food basket of the nation, meaning their land is fertile and filled with foods.

They want them to be scared of going to their farms so the average family there will die of starvation or something but God will disgrace every one of them very soon.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Eleyigidgan: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2022
Racoon:
You mind the foolish governor? I pity Ortom if he follow Wike to APC. They will just finish him off.
I hope you're not supporting atiku another fulani to take over seat in 2023?
no do make i curse you ooo.
Racoon please get Sense
Righthussle:
If Atiku, another Fulani man come take over from Buhari, na a whole state dem go sack.
brother I don preach tire but most nairalanders are so stupid and senseless.
that's why i had to quit politics section so I won't lose my sanity or start causing violence or swear words.
PDP is a bastard useless party that gave it self to be bought by atiku, a foolish fulani man that immediately denied condemning the killers of Deborah.
we all agreed power rotation and it was the turn of the south to take over power but PDP messed up so another Northerner would take over power for another 8 years?
tufiakwa, Instead make Tinubu win then election though he messed up already with Muslim Muslim ticket and the useless APC party.
so we only have Obi now to support
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by chatinent: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Ortom sold out his people.
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Magicz10: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2022
TruthinAction:

That of Benue is not about election. Worse killings have been happening in Benue under the watchful eyes of this government. It is a carefully planned genocide.

Let's call a spade a spade.

The people of Benue are so foolish to permit these killings every now and then.

Half of the youths should stay awake all night to defend themselves and their lands with whatever they can use.

Believers should hold night vigil of praise, worship and prayers. This is the only thing that will draw God's intervention.

I hope you're not believing this heardsmen crap in Benue to be legit. The government is just using it to play games with the minds of it's inhabitants and activate a pity mode from those outside, while looting of funds go on as usual. George Akume has accused Ortorm of having a hand in all these and using human lives to play politics;I am with George Akume on this,as I am residing in Benue
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Billygee2u: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2022
AntiBMC:
Ortom should arm his people with AK47. Katsina outfit can't be allowed to carry arms while other states carry sticks
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by ceejay80s(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Kogi benue and herdsmen are same aboki, it's a family affair, e no concern me
Re: Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down by Str8talk21: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2022
It's no doubt, Ortom Is a failure, wasting almost 8yrs wt nothing to show for it while maurading fulani herdsmen terrorists are killing your people everyday.

Well, my advice to Middle-beltans, Northeast and Northwest, especially of Hausa muslims and christians to borrow sense and vote Peter Obi so that these cancer(fulani herdsmen terrorists)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nana Shettima Distributes 300 Rams To Widows And Teachers / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday / Gay Group Backs Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.