Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri (17916 Views)

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Lovenorth: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2022
So Wike is now eyeing the position of a senator under APC, chaii grin
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2022
The side chick is now teaching us grammar
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by ibinaboonline: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Word.
SpecialAdviser:
Whether you said it or not is inconsequential. Both of you have only two votes.

BAT has been meeting and talking with heavy weights in Nigeria. Same with Atiku. Their thinking is that the old order still retains. Where one big politician uses money to brain wash electorates and manipulate elections.
By the grace of Almighty God and the mercy of Allah, all you guys bus stop is here.

Iran is already protesting to their freedom. Many nations have freed themselves and the great God will free us and make you guys understand that your manipulations have ended. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by yahmohy27: 7:19am On Sep 25, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

BAT has been meeting and talking with heavy weights in Nigeria. Same with Atiku. Their thinking is that the old order still retains. Where one big politician uses money to brain wash electorates and manipulate elections.
By the grace of Almighty God and the mercy of Allah, all you guys bus stop is here.

Iran is already protesting to their freedom. Many nations have freed themselves and the great God will free us and make you guys understand that your manipulations have ended. Enough is enough.
Hear mumu as for the Iran on hijab mark it nothing will change do you think it's Christianity ?
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Elidrisy20: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Who are we to believe
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Timatayo1: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Just rethinking before is late greedy and selfish man
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by idanone(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

you are a true civilize Nigeria may God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by wellmax(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
Tinubu don threaten him.

Even after sharing the transcript. Some of you are irredeemable zealots.
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by wesley80(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I was wondering when he said so during that interview. For God sake, it was covered live and the video online.

Clearly, it is a waste of time addressing the media and idle jesters on social media. They want to write their own stories and not the truth or facts.

Asiwaju will not waste his time and scarce resources on low priority tasks such as entertaining the fake news media and idle social.media jesters while Asiwaju keeps living rent free in their heads.

check my signatire for free stuffs.
He said it. I watched it live and heard him say it before the news carried it. Maybe it was just a slip but he did say it.
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by maxzzo1(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Wike never mentioned that atleast i watched d interview

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Softmirror: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Edopesin:
cheesy he doesn't need to say it, we all know that all lobbying, bribery and monetary doings go through one man in Lagos.

YOU WANT TO VOTE A STINGY MAN WHOSE SPECIALADVISER IS A MAD MAN LOL, SO THAT HUNGER GO FINISH YOU. VOTE MRSTINGY MAN NAH.

Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by AmazingELixir: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Wike should stop excessive drinking. This is what he said

“I didn’t contest so I can become a vice presidential candidate, I am not like others who were not serious and bought senatorial form alongside presidential form and that’s why when Tinubu offered me senate slot, I didn’t go for it,’’ Wike said

You really need to take proper care of your earing organ...I seriously suspect a serious misalignment issue.

Now go back and listen to that interview again...if you that don't drink can't hear properly and accusing another, simply means your case is worse.. cheesy
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Tareq1105: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I was wondering when he said so during that interview. For God sake, it was covered live and the video online.

Clearly, it is a waste of time addressing the media and idle jesters on social media. They want to write their own stories and not the truth or facts.

Asiwaju will not waste his time and scarce resources on low priority tasks such as entertaining the fake news media and idle social.media jesters while Asiwaju keeps living rent free in their heads.

check my signatire for free stuffs.

When I read it I didn't believe bcoz I know Asiwaju would do no such. It's only Atiku, the most desperate among them all, who has already shared all the positions in his desperation, that can keep promising positions to woo people. Today, he's assured Tambuwal Senate President but I wonder how Senators would give a non ranking senator such position or maybe as a former Speaker. He's also promised Shekarawu SGF and DG of Agencies of government for Shekarawu boys. Definitely merit would be relegated in his government if he wins.
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by forayfleo(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
Basketmouth don start to leak again oo

Won ti gba penalty lo throw-in

Next: I never said Ayu collected 1bn bribe
In fact, I never did the interview
these are the people killing Nigerians with lies, I watch everything about Wike media chat and still challenge you to drop the videos let me also drop mine then we go through the channel, AIT, NTA and others TV links to verify like your master use to verify.
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by bn2murphy(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2022
OLAADEX:
Governor Nyesom Wike has denied the report in some national dailies and online newspapers that the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, offered him senatorial ticket to defect the APC.

In statement signed by Kelvin Ebiri, Special Assistant on Media to Governor, Wike said Tinubu never offered him Senatorial ticket

https://www.facebook.com/194977171443974/posts/pfbid0y4CsfRu2C5QCvwhYQNQze6aFNJq4jB84F359d8gaafWWBqw3TgAJYTW5eVBGmzigl/
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by bn2murphy(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2022
He said Tinubu advice him to pick senatorial ticket.
But it wasn't categorically that he offers him the ticket.
The clarification should have stated so instead of twisting.
OLAADEX:
Governor Nyesom Wike has denied the report in some national dailies and online newspapers that the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, offered him senatorial ticket to defect the APC.

In statement signed by Kelvin Ebiri, Special Assistant on Media to Governor, Wike said Tinubu never offered him Senatorial ticket

https://www.facebook.com/194977171443974/posts/pfbid0y4CsfRu2C5QCvwhYQNQze6aFNJq4jB84F359d8gaafWWBqw3TgAJYTW5eVBGmzigl/
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Gold2882: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
OLAADEX:

If Wike went to London and deny what he has said means he is completely lying
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
forayfleo:
these are the people killing Nigerians with lies, I watch everything about Wike media chat and still challenge you to drop the videos let me also drop mine then we go through the channel, AIT, NTA and others TV links to verify like your master use to verify.
Fuçk far off
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by lailo: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
DesignMaestro:
They spread fake news 24/7 to defame others, yet they claimed they wanted a better Nigeria.

These zombidients are up to something dangerous and true Nigerians must watch out.

'Take back your country' as always chanted by Peter Obi, has a meaning far more than what you think.

You can't base your strategy solely on lies and propaganda and be telling me you want to free Nigeria from corrupt politicians.
The "take it back" slogan was even stolen from Sowore. It is not theirs

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by DesignMaestro(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
lailo:

The "take it back" slogan was even stolen from Sowore. It is not theirs
They want to hijack the country they had called zoo
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Haywhy3579: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Wike should stop excessive drinking. This is what he said

“I didn’t contest so I can become a vice presidential candidate, I am not like others who were not serious and bought senatorial form alongside presidential form and that’s why when Tinubu offered me senate slot, I didn’t go for it,’’ Wike said
Fool this are the kind of people we are talking about. Fake news career bitter person wey poverty don configure their brain and their poverty ridden party
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Nicenixon: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
May thunder strikes all purveyors of fake news
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
bn2murphy:
He said Tinubu advice him to pick senatorial ticket.
But it wasn't categorically that he offers him the ticket.
The clarification should have stated so instead of twisting.
Wike never mentioned Tinubu.. Don't be silly!

He knows political implication of mentioning a name.

Nicenixon:
May thunder strikes all purveyors of fake news
Amen
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by ardave2k13: 2:29am On Sep 26, 2022
Opintiwa:
Wike na my main man but I no understand.

You been talk am na .

Well anyway vote wisely

When did he say that. We watched this live naa, and the entire media chat is even on YouTube.dont be too Zombidients to verify the truth and stick to it. Anyway, am all for the man that has demonstrated capacity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY
Re: What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri by Opintiwa: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2022
ardave2k13:

When did he say that. We watched this live naa, and the entire media chat is even on YouTube.dont be too Zombidients to verify the truth and stick to it. Anyway, am all for the man that has demonstrated capacity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY

Don't mistake me for your father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days / National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares / Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.