Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too (551 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating In Their Home With Another Lady....pix / My Husband Cheating On Me With A Married Woman What Do I Do Please / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by golor(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning Fam on this beautiful Sunday morning.

So , I am on this travel group on telegram and a topic was raised . It says if u catch Ur husband cheating what will u do ....I mean 95 percent of the women said they will cheat back and the affair will be you cheat I cheat . I was curious to see such reaction from ladies does it mean the standard has changed totally and I am unaware!!

What's your opinion please
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Godada(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2022
golor:

So , I am on this travel group on telegram and a topic was raised . It says if u catch Ur husband cheating what will u do ....I mean 95 percent of the woman said they will cheat back and the affair will be you cheat I cheat . I was curious to see such reaction from ladies does it mean the standard has changed totally and I am unaware!!

It's a very simple solution. If I cheat as a husband, and you cheat as a wife, then you will be sent packing. It's simple

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Toba24: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2022
imadiyi:

It's a very simple solution. If I cheat as a husband, and you cheat as a wife, then you will be sent packing. It's simple

So it's okay for you to cheat, but the woman can't
You are sick

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Akinzola: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2022
golor:

So , I am on this travel group on telegram and a topic was raised . It says if u catch Ur husband cheating what will u do ....I mean 95 percent of the woman said they will cheat back and the affair will be you cheat I cheat . I was curious to see such reaction from ladies does it mean the standard has changed totally and I am unaware!!

Run ooo
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Toba24:

You are sick
You are very stupid. It's your father that's sick. Why insulting me? Please, don't dare try it,, ok? I didn't mentioned you, and I have right to my opinion, just same way you have right to yours.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Ebonygeek(f): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2022
How does that saying go? What's good for the goose is good for the gander smiley
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Toba24: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2022
imadiyi:

You are very stupid. It's your father that's sick. Why insulting me? Please, don't dare try it,, ok? I didn't mention you, and I have right to my opinion, just same way you have right to yours.

Uncouth fool
Your Father is also sick!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Toba24:

Uncouth fool
Your Father is also sick!
You are untrained bastard. A well trained child will not insult when conversing or contributing opinion. This gets to show how much ways your mother might have been insulting your father. Am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Wizywiz(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin cheesy they will always cheat oooo....truth is as a man if she cheats send her packing straight up..no time to check time
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Toba24: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2022
imadiyi:

You are untrained bastard. A well trained child will not insult when conversing or contributing opinion. This gets to show how much ways your mother might have been insulting your father. Am not surprised.

I'm not "Am"
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Toba24:

I'm not "Am"
Illiterate
You are untrained bastard. A well trained child will not insult when conversing or contributing opinion. This gets to show how much ways your mother might have been insulting your father

Since you have agreed to the bolded, let me leave you. Going forward, learn to respect people's opinions,,ok? What an ass you are.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Slynation(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2022
If I cheat, you cheat, then be rest assured your next cheating will be done from your fathers house where no one will ever disturb you anymore...

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Toba24: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2022
imadiyi:

You are untrained bastard. A well trained child will not insult when conversing or contributing opinion. This gets to show how much ways your mother might have been insulting your father

Since you have agreed to the bolded, let me leave you. Going forward, learn to respect people's opinions,,ok? What an ass you are.

���e pain am!!!!!
Go back to primary school my dear
PS: "you are an untrained" not "you are untrained"
T for thanks.
Come back when you learn how to type well dear.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Toba24:

You are sick

What happens to airing your opinion and passing.

Must people say same thing in your mind?

You guys should learn to exhibit decorum.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by detectivejones: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2022
If you cheat knowingly or in retaliation na your body go hear am plus na you go suffer the guilt.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Meyldon: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Toba24:

You are sick
Emotional immaturity spotted.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Justkatty(f): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2022
See people wey dey dish wetin dem no fit eat��������
So you won't find it funny if your woman should cheat on you but it will be okay if you do that, and keep bringing sickness to her.
Mtchewww
Yeye dey smell.
If you aren't ready to be faithful with just a partner, just stay single.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Toba24: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2022
Meyldon:
Emotional immaturity spotted.

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Husband Cheating Wife Says Must Do Same Too by Toba24: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

What happens to airing your opinion and passing.

Must people say same thing in your mind?

You guys should learn to exhibit decorum.

And why didn't you read and pass??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren't Redpillers Discussing Andrew Tate's Arrest For Human Trafficking? / Women Are Fighting Against Patriarchy, They Indirectly Accept Patriarch / Pretty Lady With ‘heavy Chest’ Dance To Tiwa Savage’s ‘loaded’ Song Ft Asake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.