Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign (6341 Views)

Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by AlexBells(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2022
We believed when no one could believe that Peter Obi is the one, we came, we saw and we conquered. I was there from the beginning however at this point I have to bow out of the campaign.

According to Shakespeare, the world is a stage where people play; some play many part at a time, I have come to the point where I need to relieve myself of Peter Obi campaign.

My political calling for now remains building and contributing to the prosperity, peace and stability of AlaIgbo and our allies; currently Peter Obi is a wild fire and while I was among the people who set the fire, I don’t think I’m good for the inferno. I will advise anyone that try to obstruct Peter Obi should know that the OBIdient movement is more like trying to quench a wild fire in the dry season; it is as dangerous as it can get.

My choosing to distance from Peter Obi campaign for now is to enable me concentrate on my own political career which is aimed at building an autonomous Igbo Province of Nigeria with more traditional and regional values. It is also in a bid not to de-market Peter Obi as my Igbo-centric movement could portray my campaign for Obi as an Igbo candidate.

I wish to also state that as at today Peter Obi is a Nigerian property and there’s limits to how much I can delve into his matters. I also appreciate the people in the commonwealth of Nigeria for showing their support for Peter Obi.

I still have one promise to fulfill for Peter Obi, my passport is in same place where my voters card is, and there’s no going back, no going anywhere until I cast my vote for him, we pray for life.

I also wish to encourage the OBIdient family, it couldn’t have been possible without Everyone of us who now represents a formidable structure. The movement has shown every Nigerian have at least one solution to the Nations problem and once we solve it one at a time and one step at a time, we shall arrive to the solution or close enough.

Peter Obi has emerged today as the most talked about politician in Nigeria, a statesman and the most likely candidate to win the 2023 presidential election yet I can only say let the will of God be done as I wish the rest of the candidates the best. May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria, May God Bless AlaIgbo, our Allies and Every other good people.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by successmatters(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2022
You have never been a member before.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by AlexBells(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2022
successmatters:
I really appreciate your views

7 Likes

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Okoroawusa: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Anakogheri

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Bethel4Life(f): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2022
successmatters:
read before commenting naa

Haba undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Ahmed0336(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2022
I respect your decision.

All the best in your future endeavors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Opintiwa: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2022
successmatters:

He has been a member and still a member but he said he won't campaign for now cuz of his own work for Alaigbo.

But will vote obidently.. Alexbells thank you so much I have followed u so much for your work , remember we are supposed to meet in Delta October 1st

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Opintiwa: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Anakogheri

Structure

Phahaahah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by AlexBells(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Opintiwa:

He has been a member and still a member but he said he won't campaign for now cuz of his own work for Alaigbo.

But will vote obidently.. Alexbells thank you so much I have followed u so much for your work , remember we are supposed to meet in Delta October 1st
I will likely be in Delta however since I can’t be there alone, we are putting in arrangements, Thanks a lot for your support.

5 Likes

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Opintiwa: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2022
AlexBells:

I will likely be in Delta however since I can’t be there alone, we are putting in arrangements, Thanks a lot for your support.

No p brother man .

3 Likes

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Masturbator2020: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2022
successmatters:
You clearly didn't read the write up. Weldone op. We really understand you. But pls remain obidient as you continue to build your career,good luck

8 Likes

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Solsix(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Who be this one
Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by owobokiri(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Bethel4Life:
read before commenting naa

Haba undecided
Op is a very clever one!
Read in-between the lines he is trying to preach complacency in the middle of the Obi surge..
How can you throw up your hands that the job is done when the campaign hasn't even started!?
Op is doing a hatchet job here

4 Likes

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Hartway: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2022
Opintiwa:

Structure

Phahaahah
Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by drlateef: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2022
AlexBells:
We believed when no one could believe that Peter Obi is the one, we came, we saw and we conquered. I was there from the beginning however at this point I have to bow out of the campaign.

According to Shakespeare, the world is a stage where people play; some play many part at a time, I have come to the point where I need to relieve myself of Peter Obi campaign.

My political calling for now remains building and contributing to the prosperity, peace and stability of AlaIgbo and our allies; currently Peter Obi is a wild fire and while I was among the people who set the fire, I don’t think I’m good for the inferno. I will advise anyone that try to obstruct Peter Obi should know that the OBIdient movement is more like trying to quench a wild fire in the dry season; it is as dangerous as it can get.

My choosing to distance from Peter Obi campaign for now is to enable me concentrate on my own political career which is aimed at building an autonomous Igbo Province of Nigeria with more traditional and regional values. It is also in a bid not to de-market Peter Obi as my Igbo-centric movement could portray my campaign for Obi as an Igbo candidate.

I wish to also state that as at today Peter Obi is a Nigerian property and there’s limits to how much I can delve into his matters. I also appreciate the people in the commonwealth of Nigeria for showing their support for Peter Obi.

I still have one promise to fulfill for Peter Obi, my passport is in same place where my voters card is, and there’s no going back, no going anywhere until I cast my vote for him, we pray for life.

I also wish to encourage the OBIdient family, it couldn’t have been possible without Everyone of us who now represents a formidable structure. The movement has shown every Nigerian have at least one solution to the Nations problem and once we solve it one at a time and one step at a time, we shall arrive to the solution or close enough.

Peter Obi has emerged today as the most talked about politician in Nigeria, a statesman and the most likely candidate to win the 2023 presidential election yet I can only say let the will of God be done as I wish the rest of the candidates the best. May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria, May God Bless AlaIgbo, our Allies and Every other good people.

How can Obi be the most likely to win the election. Have you seen anyone wining election online in the past? Where is his structure on which he will campaign? How many Nigerians are on Twitter? How many people know him in the north?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Meyldon: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Only the smart ones will notice that this op is clearly being mischievous here. How can you claim to be on the Obidient movement side, and suddenly throw in the towel when the battle isn't started yet.

Even if you have other engagements as you claimed, do you have to openly announce a total withdrawal of support??

Wishing other candidates 'the best' means you were never genuinely in support in the first place.

We understand your disappointment and we know your motive; Obi nor dey give shi shi..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Opintiwa: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2022
drlateef:

How can Obi be the most likely to win the election. Have you seen anyone wining election online in the past? Where is his structure on which he will campaign? How many Nigerians are on Twitter? How many people know him in the north?

You that have structure and not online what are you doing here like a lunatic on nairaland.

Why not locate any polling unit and stand there till February to show you are not a Twitter voter ?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by AlexBells(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2022
owobokiri:

Op is a very clever one!
Read in-between the lines he is trying to preach complacency in the middle of the Obi surge..
How can you throw up your hands that the job is done when the campaign hasn't even started!?
The job isn’t done, until I cast my vote for him and see the vote count…, however there are different stages to these things, we have to build a formidable base and don’t think my bowing out from the public and conventional campaign means that my job is done, perhaps when I say I have a responsibility to the Igbo Nation you should leave it at that, we have a mandate at stake here.

4 Likes

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Kokoy2022: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2022
U slimy gorrilla,descendant of fallen demons,u were never part and will never be,so save ur sorry excuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by GeneralOjukwu: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Obedients !!!!

I can bet Peter Obi will win 10/19 states in North - the people prefer Obi to Buhari.

3/5 in the SW. 5/5 in SE and 2 states in South South.

Let's keep squeezing their necks and crushing their balls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by GeneralOjukwu: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2022
angry
Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Opintiwa: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2022
owobokiri:

Op is a very clever one!

Alex is not a back stabber.

He will vote but not campaign for other things .

Other campaigner are out there too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2022
AlexBells:

You've never been a member of Obidients FC so we don't care
Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by sukar886: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2022
AlexBells:

Tinubu supporter spotted
Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Salewa97: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2022
A man who lies effortlessly is Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by HolyMan12: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
IPOB for president.

Vote Peter OBI for president.

IPOB Amaka cool

1 Like

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Tinubuadvocate: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Who care. Your eye will soon clear.
Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Nightwolf1: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Are you telling us as if we appointed you to support Peter Obi in the first instance? grin grin

Guy, if u are depressed you better see a doc before it becomes late. We don't care what u think, how u feel and what u wanna do.

Nigeria is bigger than any single individual and Peter Obi campaign network doesn't rely on one man for success to be achieved.

Goodbye buddy. We ain't missing you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Whois(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
I understand you, God bless you OP and other P.O. supporters. We don't need to make noise. Let our voters card do the needful

1 Share

Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Throwback: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Why is it that when someone who has been obidient to a delusion, gives a valid reason why he/she now needs to be uninvolved even if it is to the benefit of those who remain obidient to the delusion, he/she is castigated and condemned for taking that decision?

It is because of bandwagonism.

A few read the details and react, but the majority read only the title and switch to default mode of attack.

Ultimately, they are all with any cogent or rational reason for the support they offer. It is purely parochial and at surface value.
Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by AuroraB(f): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Anakogheri
Ezigbo nkogheri oooo cheesy
Adult, adult, adult ooo �
Re: Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign by Opintiwa: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Throwback:
Lol

Brown teeth nobody call you come here .

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPC appoints Amb. Kingsley Amafibe as peace and conflict resolution Director / David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata / Ondo Election: Security Agents Bar Travellers From Passing Through Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.