Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. (7063 Views)

Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend In The Face After He Caught Her Cheating (photos) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2022

Video of a sad man with innocent voice is trending on the internet as he caught his beautiful newly wedded wife cheating while they were lodged in a hotel.

She was seen hiding in the bathroom.

Watch video here: https://youtube.com/shorts/_1CNUFEroJc?feature=share

1 Share

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Temmylee01(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2022
wink
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Mumu
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by robinso01(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Mirabella00:
Mumu
He is a gentle man, the kind of man ladies like, the kind of man that jumps down a plane to propose to a lady.

In this life ehnnn, Never treat people with too much love and respect.

16 Likes

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Virginbeauty: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Chai!, so painful.
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2022
The simp was even shouting “see my babe” lol community babe.

Babe wey every nigga Dey manage for street, e reach your turn u say u wan privatize community kpekus.

An average Nigerian girl is a farm tool, guys know this and know peace!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by promzy555(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Some men nor kn themselves at all. So u dey beg another man make e stop to dey nack ur wife, hmmm ur mumu nor to much!

1 Like

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Wawelexy(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2022
She said "what did I do?"...

You will catch this people red-handed and will still deny bluntly...

Am tired of shouting FEAR WOMEN, a man that does not fear this creatures already have his life span reduced by 50%... All of them are useless...

3 Likes

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Illegal1(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Isoryt
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by imagrg(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Rexymania(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2022
For her mind "no be my work be this?"

Wawelexy:
She said "what did I do?"...

You will catch this people red-handed and will still deny bluntly...

Am tired of shouting FEAR WOMEN, a man that does not fear this creatures already have his life span reduced by 50%... All of them are useless...
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2022
as the saying goes:"THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN HOES INTO HOUSEWIVES!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by kushma(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2022
I feel no pity for him, that’s why is good to investigate the woman you want to marry. Simp of a man

1 Like

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by TANID(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2022
FUTURE IS FEMALE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Savedday: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2022
What a pity!

9ja girls are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

4 Likes

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by 21savages: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2022
But the girl look like ashawo Na, Abi the guy no see.

1 Like

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Authoreety: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
See my babe,

Whose babe biko? grin
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by awoxalat(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is truly a sad moment for the guy, imagine recently married.

Contact me for your detailed interior design

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by kingslj: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:
The simp was even shouting “see my babe” lol community babe.

Babe wey every nigga Dey manage for street, e reach your turn u say u wan privatize community kpekus.

An average Nigerian girl is a farm tool, guys know this and know peace!

very true , At the 27-30 year mark, they will jump at any man that is ready for marriage so that they can HOE from their husband house .
marry a Nigeria girl at your detriment.

3 Likes

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by EgwunsoDOTcom: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
The mumu still dey call the girl 'Baby'. grin
The girl didn't even show any remorse for cheating on him sef, I pity all these men getting married to hookup bitchess..

No bleeps given tongue

3 Likes

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Redstubpen: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
That very very awkward moment cheesy
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by xteve(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Imagine this continued for years without getting caught. Imagine training another man's children to find out in your 70s that they're someone else's.

It's better she got caught now.

1 Like

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
xteve:
Imagine this continued for years without getting caught. Imagine training another man's children to find out in your 70s that they're someone else's.

It's better she got caught now.
or worst, infect the guy with one of those incurable disease, that's the main issue.
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Slynation(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Soup wey everybody dey lick, e reach your turn you carry the whole pot enter house and expect peace of mind...

1 Like

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by GeneralOjukwu: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
angry
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Eagle07(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is what happens when you marry a slut
Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by CSTRR: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
The slut was even wearing long overall with nothing else under her, in another man's room.

The sight of that alone made the guy start screaming "See my babe, see my babe, God!!!"

Disgusting and vomit inducing.
I would vomit if I was in his shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Faber(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Babe way all of us dey manage you rush go carry ring put for her finger...werey grin cheesy

See, wild girls like wild guys die. This gentleman simp cannot handle this bitch, so na him Bleep up. Okada rider no dey drive bulldozer. Shoe get size my niggas.

See all of us don Mumu for this life, but to remain a Mumu na im worst pass. I don buy pant for girl before. Two pants, red and black. My people I no see that pant for once for her waist. Na another guy keep offing those pant I bought till my eyes clear I break up, leave her.

But right now, girls dey collect money from guys send give me.

1 Like

Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by Rexymania(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Omo... Na fvck up o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? / Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? / 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.