Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad (1976 Views)

Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Lostchild(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2022
MY READERS; Are you living abroad? or do you have a family member that live abroad?

Watch out for a certain post sensitive from me ;

During the month of November, I will share and post a write up. Title "Endtime Prophecy From 2013 to 2035". I have composed it. I have reverse and compiled it and plan to note them on nairaland since two years ago. I have been hesitant to share them as it makes me feel hopeless, knowing fully well of how Satan - the cosmic powers and rulers from the highest exoteric order will use Vladimir Putin to bring destruction to the world.

Yes, the great Satan has been at work in Vladimir Putin and currently works through Vladimir Putin to bring chaos and destruction to world. Many of you will loss your life. Many of you will loss your joy. Many of you will loss your outward peace. Many of you will loss your comfort and all you have labored for. Many wealthy men will become broke and start afresh in life.

During the month of November, I will share the message in a plain but digest version. It will be a compilation of catastrophic accurate endtime prophetic event of what will unfold around the world. The year of the devastating event will also be noted.

God revealed the year. He even push it farther so that many you can escape to safe haven.

For thus said the Lord Of Host ( Haggai 2:6) Yet once more I will shake not only the heavens but also the earth and the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and that which remains will remain and that which will fall will be removed

1 Like

Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Lostchild(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Many of you will see the prophectic word of (Haggai 2:6) come to pass.

For those of you who are lovers and supporters of Vladimir Putin, you will be humbled.

For those of you who are into yahoo, football and sport betting which you carry for heard like gala, you better build your foundation now. As God wants to shake the foundation of all men, and bring all mankind to their very kneels. Even the super rich and wealthy men worldwide will become paupers.

If the super rich will become beggars, what will become of us?

As the scripture (Isaiah 45:23) says; My promise is true, and it will not be changed. I solemnly promise by all that I am: Everyone will come and kneel before me and vow to be loyal to me.

For the scripture (Romans 14:11) says, “As surely as I am the living God, says the Lord, everyone will kneel before me, and everyone will confess that I am God.”

Watch out

1 Like

Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by delzbaba(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2022
I'd wanted to take you serious until I saw your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Lostchild(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
You don't need to take me serious. Your attention is not important. I, myself also don't pay attention to ignorance.

Your block head failed to understand that, my moniker is not part of my personality.

Since you are a yahoo guy, be prepared for what is coming. It will hit you so bad. Your foundation will not be spared.

delzbaba:
I'd wanted to take you serious until I saw your moniker.
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by delzbaba(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lostchild:
You don't need to take me serious. It is not important. I also don't pay attention to ignorance.

Since you are a yahoo guy, be prepared for is coming. It will hit you. You foundation will not be spared.

then be a lostchild forever!!! I believe you understand the power of the tongue, if you call yourself lost child and people keep referring to you as lostchild, then my guy you are not a serious person IMO

1 Like

Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Littlechild(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2022
I have ignored the ignorant blind guy above ⇑
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Lostchild:
Yes, the great Satan now work in and work through Vladimir Putin to bring chaos and destruction to world. Many of you will loss your life. Many of you will loss your outward peace. Many of you will loss your comfort and all you labored for. Many wealthy men will become broke and start afresh in life. During the month of November, I will share the message in a plain but digest version. It will be a compilation of catastrophic but accurate endtime event of what will unfold around the world. The year of the event will also be noted.

For thus said the Lord Of Host ( Haggai 2:6) Yet once more I will shake not only the heavens but also the earth and the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and that which remains will remain and that which will fall will be removed
Stop dragging God and the things of God down into what is your foolishness abeg! undecided
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by christianjoy(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Am listening
Lostchild:
For those of you who are into yahoo, football and sport betting which you carry for heard like gala, you better build your foundation now. As God wants to shake the foundation of all men, and bring all mankind to their very kneels. Even the super rich and wealthy men worldwide will become beggars.

If the super rich will become beggars, what will become of us?

As the scripture (Isaiah 45:23) says; My promise is true, and it will not be changed. I solemnly promise by all that I am: Everyone will come and kneel before me and vow to be loyal to me.

For the scripture (Romans 14:11) says, “As surely as I am the living God, says the Lord, everyone will kneel before me, and everyone will confess that I am God.”

Watch out

3 Likes

Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by 7buckz(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Lostchild:
MY READERS; Are you living abroad? or do you have a family member that live abroad?

During the month of November, I will share and post a write up. Title "Endtime Prophecy From 2013 to 2035". I have composed it. I have reverse and compiled it and plan to note them on nairaland since two years ago. I have been hesitant to share them as it makes me feel hopeless, knowing fully well of how Satan - the cosmic powers and rulers from the highest exoteric order will use Vladimir Putin to bring destruction to the world.

Yes, the great Satan has been at work in Vladimir Putin and currently works through Vladimir Putin to bring chaos and destruction to world. Many of you will loss your life. Many of you will loss your joy. Many of you will loss your outward peace. Many of you will loss your comfort and all you have labored for. Many wealthy men will become broke and start afresh in life.

During the month of November, I will share the message in a plain but digest version. It will be a compilation of catastrophic accurate endtime prophetic event of what will unfold around the world. The year of the devastating event will also be noted.

God revealed the year. He even push it farther so that many you can escape to safe haven.

If it ends it ends brah not a big deal... After all we live to die!

3 Likes

Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Angrygoat: 6:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Go n make money
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Littlechild(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Removed.
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by anthonyuncle(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2022
ah
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Nonam: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Please share when you finally post it. I'm following.

Lostchild:

Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Your thread was making sense until you started insulting people
A lost child indeed

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Littlechild(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Your thread was making sense until you started insulting people
A lost child indeed

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

My writing is not for everyone. If I may ask, how did I insult people here?
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Littlechild:

Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Littlechild:

I believe you can read
Read your response to the first commenter
It seems you are bitter

1 Like

Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Littlechild(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I believe you can read
Read your response to the first commenter
It seems you are bitter

How can a joyful man be a bitter person?

The first commenter failed to understand that my moniker is not part of my personality.
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2022
Littlechild:

How can a joyful man be a bitter person?

The first commenter failed to understand that my moniker is not part of my personality.

And you chose to insult him instead of making him understand
Your violence killed the thread
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Littlechild(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop dragging God and the things of God down into what is your foolishness abeg! undecided

Those who belong to the dark, are always fear those who are of the light. You are not only a darkness, but also a Devil.
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Littlechild:
Those who belong to the dark, are always fear those who are of the light. You are not only a darkness, but also a Devil.
Pointing out the fact that your claims are born of ignorance and not of God has nothing to do with being of the dark or the devil... it is instead of commonsense. undecided
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Littlechild(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Pointing out the fact that your claims are born of ignorance and not of God has nothing to do with being of the dark or the devil... it is instead of commonsense. undecided

You should at least disagree and peacefully state your own opinion. You don't have to quote with insult.

sad
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Littlechild:
You should at least disagree and peacefully state your own opinion. You don't have to quote with insult. sad
I didn't insult simply pointed out that these delusions are not sourced from God, so the mention is deceptive. undecided
Re: Alert: Message For Nigerians Who Live Abroad by Littlechild(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't insult simply pointed out that these delusions are not sourced from God, so the mention is deceptive. undecided

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

!! / One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual / Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.