Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion (51240 Views)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by MVLOX(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
The guy jungle don mature
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by amliftedhigher: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Make APC no release this man to work for them for 2023 election
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by mysticwarrior(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
By the time them chook hot spoke for your gbola your song go loud pass so.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by ussv: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
It`s so sad, the moment you are legitimately comfortable in this country, you are knowingly or unknowingly becoming living target for kidnappers who see you as a cash cow. It`s so sad. Na make person just go stay for one room for Ajegunle or Mushin regardless and keep a low profile, lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by NaijaCover(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nawa o
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Peskid147: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
I am still surprised that no Fulani bandit kidnappers has been arrested and paraded even though there were photos of one of their negotiator,shiek gummi handing over ransom payments worth several millions of naira to them.What is going on here?
boss e tire me o, Nigerian and this tribal games it is well this government is somehow

2 Likes

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Kingozymandias(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na dem grin

Tinubu supporters like kabaka... See them grin
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Franzinni: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
A lying Lyon

Everybody is a hard man until a hard man comes.

2 Likes

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by okorogodwin4(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
All those kpekus wey him dey Bash and knack. And suck go don hide

2 Likes

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Someone in the video clearly identified you as their oga, he said u always sit in one big chair as they butchering him , he even want to be the first to testify against as the gang leader.. but you be mumu as u hit enough money japa... that 70mil can buy you citizenship of St kitt and Navis... from there you can pay killer squad to eliminate ur fellow gang that might implicate u in the future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by faste: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
cloud:
Until we take more serious steps like passing televised death sentence on kidnappers caught, this menace will stay with us for a long time. Judicial system needs to step up, otherwise even judges will not be safe any longer
Death sentence for political looters first.

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by tiswell(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
inoki247:
May God save us from every monitoring spirit....

He no easy oh sometime u go carry better car comot for house nd people go dey plan to kidnap u cos dey believe u ar using a good car so automatically you're okay....

car wey be say if man reach filling station now na 1k person go tell the attendant to press inside.....
cut ya coat according to ya size sad
if you never reach to drive good car,double ya hustle,nor dey force am!

2 Likes

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Creamypie(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Useless boy. You no kidnap but na u show them where to strike

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
cloud:
Until we take more serious steps like passing televised death sentence on kidnappers caught, this menace will stay with us for a long time. Judicial system needs to step up, otherwise even judges will not be safe any longer
I just watched a documentary on King Charles (I) death on YouTube. England bin dey kill their king if found wanting. Dunno why many ex president and govs haven't been decapitated despite heavy evidence against them. Now to kidnappers and terrorists, this lyon suppose don turn manure. As in throw him in a mill and grind him to juice to be used for fertilizer.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Starz825(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
emnite:
You only pointed at victims house well you're just the leader Bros na you dey bring jobs for them that's why you always flaunt cash online cause you've always got lionshare
Him name na lion na .so he must get the lionshare

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
cloud:
when is judicial systems going to sit up concerning unending corruption going in Nigeria A country bilo criminals are celebrated.. tell me the different between this toothless Lyon and Jagaban Tulumbu undecided

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Kobicove(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bastard kidnapper!
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by fredoooooo: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
These guy na Apamu grin
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
David IKECHUKWU Ewa

Them don take crime swear for them.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Kaiser20: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
He's an APC Chieftain and kidnap kingpin roll into one cool
Like Oluomo in Oshodi, and Tinubu love them all.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
when is judicial systems going to sit up concerning unending corruption going in Nigeria A country bilo criminals are celebrated.. tell me the different between this toothless Lyon and Jagaban Tulumbu undecided

You must be an ipob pig. You're the only ones who defend kidnappers and armed robbers.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okay he just confessed lol
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by jujustical(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
please this kidnapping business started long ago cos of poverty but no one ever imagine....
please as you guys all know it is better to beg than to steal or kidnapp so please help a brother with any amount you have to eat and survive please am not ashame to use this medium
sterling Bank
God bless the hand that giveth in Jesus name Amen.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by sofiscatedmoron: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
If you no point, the crime no go take place, so therefore you are involved ,,
Go to hell

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by inoki247: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
tiswell:
cut ya coat according to ya size sad
if you never reach to drive good car,double ya hustle,nor dey force am!

Lol you think say na everyday things dey sweet so stop jumping to conclusions....

So Lecturers wey dey live large before wey dem no pay dere salary for 6month now wey get good cars no be 500 naira fuel dem too go dey press for car now nd daz d one dat can even afford the 5h for fuel...

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Kobicove(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
ussv:
It`s so sad, the moment you are legitimately comfortable in this country, you are knowingly or unknowingly becoming living target for kidnappers who see you as a cash cow. It`s so sad. Na make person just go stay for one room for Ajegunle or Mushin regardless and keep a low profile, lol

Living amongst poor people is the worst mistake you can make if you're doing well financially undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by craves(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
I wonder how this man's wife (if he has) will be feeling now. The stigma this will bring on her will be so awful and indescribable

Some women who can't bear it will just end the union and relocate to a different City where no one knows her

I do graphics design and creat websites

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Shedrill(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Demurray: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why all the bad guys wear Chelsea jersey, ? Na Chelasea fan do tuggery, kidnapping , thief and other vices pass for this naija. grin
Who no fear Chelsea fans no fear God o
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
ThePolemicist:
He should have an extra charge included for this mumu comment.
Conspiracy to talk rubbish and nonsense: extra 50 years.
Seconded, the guy just too mumu, sheer display of foolishness.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by HITsquad: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Celine dion... You did the crime, you lose guard, Dem catch you... So just do the time and stop singing smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / EFCC Arrests 12 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.