Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion (51199 Views)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by ExAngel007(f): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
The Bayelsa police command has paraded John ‘Lyon’ Ewa, the alleged kidnapper who operates in the state.

He was paraded alongside three members of his gang in Yenagoa, the state capital.

Speaking with journalists, Lyon Ewa said he is not the leader of the group, adding that he was only paid N1.5 million for showing the kidnappers the houses of victims.

Lyon Ewa was said to have been arrested by officers of operation Puff Adder following the kidnap of Danjuma Emeije, a bank manager in Yenagoa.

Emeije was said to have been kidnapped on June 30, 2022, and was released after paying N50m as ransom.

Speaking during the parade on Monday, Lyon Ewa said he is not part of the kidnap syndicate, adding that his mother was in the hospital during the operation.

He however admitted that he was given N1.5 million to identify the house of a victim.

“I’m not part of it [operations], I was misled to show them where this person is. I wasn’t involved in it,” he said.

“I’m not in the business [kidnap], I didn’t approach Danjuma, I only went there to open an account.”

Lyon Ewa also admitted that he was given N3.5 million for the kidnap of another victim identified as Hakeem.

“I didn’t play any role in Hakeem’s kidnap, I just showed them his house. We were driving and I pointed to the house. It was my former boss’s house, that was it,” he added.

His alleged accomplice, who was identified as Emma, claimed that Lyon Ewa approached him and other gang members with the proposal to kidnap Hakeem and
Danjuma.

“He is lying. I didn’t give him money, it wasn’t me that gave him money. I don’t know those people from anywhere. He is the one that worked with them, I don’t know anything about them,” he said.

“He was the one that brought the Hakeem and Danjuma jobs. If anyone can reason, someone that brought a job would have more money than any other person, so why is he lying?

“He brought the job…. [saying] that they sacked him from work and they have money, so let’s kidnap them. Heaven knows I know nothing about those people.”

Lyon Ewa was said to have been arrested on Saturday in the federal capital territory (FCT).

https://www.thecable.ng/i-only-identified-houses-of-victims-police-parade-bayelsa-kidnap-kingpin/amp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by LegendAnselm: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
I hear say tinubu hav started falling like tree. Where rally never started. Now he av been rush to london i wish him fast recovering so that he can come back in peace and fall again. Do u know how to indentify foolish× people? Anybody that supported falling candidate. Dnt quote me pls if u quote me ur anus go lick like ur pay master own

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by cloud(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Until we take more serious steps like passing televised death sentence on kidnappers caught, this menace will stay with us for a long time. Judicial system needs to step up, otherwise even judges will no longer be safe to practice their profession

329 Likes 20 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by holluwizzy: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
U re still a kidnapper...

U go do research and from start to finish.

Even the driver of the kidnapper na still kidnapper.

ExAngel007:
The Bayelsa police command has paraded John ‘Lyon’ Ewa, the alleged kidnapper who operates in the state.

He was paraded alongside three members of his gang in Yenagoa, the state capital.

Speaking with journalists, Lyon Ewa said he is not the leader of the group, adding that he was only paid N1.5 million for showing the kidnappers the houses of victims.

Lyon Ewa was said to have been arrested by officers of operation Puff Adder following the kidnap of Danjuma Emeije, a bank manager in Yenagoa.

Emeije was said to have been kidnapped on June 30, 2022, and was released after paying N50m as ransom.

Speaking during the parade on Monday, Lyon Ewa said he is not part of the kidnap syndicate, adding that his mother was in the hospital during the operation.

He however admitted that he was given N1.5 million to identify the house of a victim.

“I’m not part of it [operations], I was misled to show them where this person is. I wasn’t involved in it,” he said.

“I’m not in the business [kidnap], I didn’t approach Danjuma, I only went there to open an account.”

Lyon Ewa also admitted that he was given N3.5 million for the kidnap of another victim identified as Hakeem.

“I didn’t play any role in Hakeem’s kidnap, I just showed them his house. We were driving and I pointed to the house. It was my former boss’s house, that was it,” he added.

His alleged accomplice, who was identified as Emma, claimed that Lyon Ewa approached him and other gang members with the proposal to kidnap Hakeem and
Danjuma.

“He is lying. I didn’t give him money, it wasn’t me that gave him money. I don’t know those people from anywhere. He is the one that worked with them, I don’t know anything about them,” he said.

“He was the one that brought the Hakeem and Danjuma jobs. If anyone can reason, someone that brought a job would have more money than any other person, so why is he lying?

“He brought the job…. [saying] that they sacked him from work and they have money, so let’s kidnap them. Heaven knows I know nothing about those people.”

Lyon Ewa was said to have been arrested on Saturday in the federal capital territory (FCT).

https://www.thecable.ng/i-only-identified-houses-of-victims-police-parade-bayelsa-kidnap-kingpin/amp

50 Likes

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
I am still surprised that no Fulani bandit kidnappers has been arrested and paraded even though there were photos of one of their negotiator,shiek gummi handing over ransom payments worth several millions of naira to them.What is going on here?

198 Likes 18 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Zonefree(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
I am still surprised that no Fulani bandit kidnappers has been arrested and paraded even though there were photos of one of their negotiator,shiek gummi handing over ransom payments worth several millions of naira to them.What is going on here?

Exactly what I keep saying.

You see how police managed to trace Lyon from Bayelsa to Abuja to arrest him, why can't they use same method to trace and arrest these notorious bandits in Northern Nigeria?

These bandits upload their photos online frequently but Police and Army are yet to arrest them. Something fishy is going on..

245 Likes 19 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Maxymilliano(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
He's an APC Chieftain and kidnap kingpin roll into one cool

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by emnite(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
You only pointed at victims house well you're just the leader Bros na you dey bring jobs for them that's why you always flaunt cash online cause you've always got lionshare

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by kpajie1: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
I bu ekperima.onye ntoli.osiso gbanu ya oku.i na egosi onwe gi na ihe opipi internet,na ebu nnukwu nwanyi,ugbua oge ezu go.onye riri nri ga alacha ofe.chi efoo.agu

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by iyobosadavid: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Whether you point the house or you help them to identify the victim, hunkle you are a kidnaper and you must surely face the full weight of the law... Firiod!!! grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by inoki247: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
May God save us from every monitoring spirit....

He no easy oh sometime u go carry better car comot for house nd people go dey plan to kidnap u cos dey believe u ar using a good car so automatically you're okay....

car wey be say if man reach filling station now na 1k person go tell the attendant to press inside.....

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Brendaniel: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
These are the type of people APC used to pick to bring for elective positions, that is why they have governors like Hope Uzodinma and they have one now that wants to become president...

You can imagine if this one becomes a governor under APC - The damage that will be done in that state

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by phransix2: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Cry baby... Tell that to the judge...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by ATEAMS: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Final landlord for prison

6 Likes

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Sonnobax15(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
wink
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Klington: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by hammerT: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
KINGPIN!

THE MAIN CRIMINAL.

BE CAREFUL THE FRIENDS U KEEP, ONYE MA MMADU KA EJI EGBU YA...(NA WHO KNOW U, FIT KILL U)

THE SAME WAY HE SOLD PEOPLE OUT TO BE KIDNAP, HE HIMSELF HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT TO THE LAW.

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by donziller(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hummm
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Racoon(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Idiot! Ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law. You can only whine yourself.Criminal. Go do your time oga.

7 Likes

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Timekeeper452: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
See how he is fidgeting in answering. That lovely ps4 and ps5 he enjoys playing, nomore. That his lovely designer shoe and cloths he loves so much, no more. That his favorite food and drink he enjoys, no more. That iPhone 13 Pro Max he enjoys browsing the internet with, no more. That chill working AC in your living room you like so much, no more. That his favorite movie he keeps up with and enjoys, no more. The only life he will know from here is, CELL, COURT, CELL, COURT then PRISON if he is lucky. Say no to crime, truly it doesn’t pay. Hustle legitimately and die peacefully, life is short.

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by gasparpisciotta: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Aiding and abetting is a crime

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by ThePolemicist: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
He should have an extra charge included for this mumu comment.
Conspiracy to talk rubbish and nonsense: extra 50 years.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by princepee: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
i don't worry when hand toch you, you go still sing .

2 Likes

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Tboy222: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
A crime is a crime, irrespective of whateva part you played.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Mindlog: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
"Big boy" indeed! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ok
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by MrBanner(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by vb0mb(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good one by the police.

Only if the northern security architecture can be this effective.

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by WibusJaga: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas / Abayomi Alaka's Badoo Shrine Destroyed In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 12 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.