Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion (51242 Views)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by begge: 1:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Don't worry when you get to ayoko city you will know them
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by MarketDispatch: 2:12am On Sep 27, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Aiding and abetting is a crime

What does Sheik Gumi do? And why is he still walking free?
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Father4all: 2:34am On Sep 27, 2022
ATEAMS:
Final landlord for prison
Chelsea fan. Always Criminals
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Arabaincubus: 3:42am On Sep 27, 2022
Is it Tinubu's Ewa?

You see that those who inflict pains on others are usually cowards.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Masculity(m): 4:30am On Sep 27, 2022
ThePolemicist:
He should have an extra charge included for this mumu comment.
Conspiracy to talk rubbish and nonsense: extra 50 years.
grin
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by okoroemeka(m): 5:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Timekeeper452:
See how he is fidgeting in answering. That lovely ps4 and ps5 he enjoys playing, nomore. That his lovely designer shoe and cloths he loves so much, no more. That his favorite food and drink he enjoys, no more. That iPhone 13 Pro Max he enjoys browsing the internet with, no more. That chill working AC in your living room you like so much, no more. That his favorite movie he keeps up with and enjoys, no more. The only life he will know from here is, CELL, COURT, CELL, COURT then PRISON if he is lucky. Say no to crime, truly it doesn’t pay. Hustle legitimately and die peacefully, life is short.
when I was young and wild I had the unfortunate experience of being the guest in a Nigerian prison cell for almost 2 months,since then if I see anything illegal business I am not interested,it is not worth risking my life and sanity..

2 Likes

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by LegacyB: 5:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
I am still surprised that no Fulani bandit kidnappers has been arrested and paraded even though there were photos of one of their negotiator,shiek gummi handing over ransom payments worth several millions of naira to them.What is going on here?
Read the news properly this tribal sentiments would only damage our society the more. Some where arrested along Lagos Ibadan express way Kara bridge last week by the Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by yemmit90: 5:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Exactly what I keep saying.

You see how police managed to trace Lyon from Bayelsa to Abuja to arrest him, why can't they use same method to trace and arrest these notorious bandits in Northern Nigeria?

These bandits upload their photos online frequently but Police and Army are yet to arrest them. Something fishy is going on..

Kidnappers/bandits in the North don't operate the same way as those in the South. Besides, geographical terrain of bandits are quite different and difficult to access by security operatives. Bandits procures more sophisticated weapon ( being part of deadly boko haram), and they are always very large in numbers.

Therefore, the work of intelligent units of Nigeria police force are limited up north than south.

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Bigchristo: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:

You see how police managed to trace Lyon from Bayelsa to Abuja to arrest him, why can't they use same method to trace and arrest these notorious bandits in Northern Nigeria?

These bandits upload their photos online frequently but Police and Army are yet to arrest them. Something fishy is going on..
Its a selective fight against terrorism, I do been Lyon was from the North his face would have been shielded from the news I remembered days ago some guys were arrested in Lagos with bus load of cartridges and ammunition which they were transporting it to North their face was blurred by news vendors even by those parading them… what I am trying to point out is that those doing kidnapping in North have the backing of government n security agencies otherwise I see no reasons why none of them has been arrested and prosecuted so far
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by tiswell(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2022
inoki247:

Lol you think say na everyday things dey sweet so stop jumping to conclusions....

So Lecturers wey dey live large before wey dem no pay dere salary for 6month now wey get good cars no be 500 naira fuel dem too go dey press for car now nd daz d one dat can even afford the 5h for fuel...

nor be lie
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Pearl1910: 5:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
I am still surprised that no Fulani bandit kidnappers has been arrested and paraded even though there were photos of one of their negotiator,shiek gummi handing over ransom payments worth several millions of naira to them.What is going on here?

it's an animal farm, all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than the others.

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by BeardedMeat(m): 5:24am On Sep 27, 2022
cloud:
Until we take more serious steps like passing televised death sentence on kidnappers caught, this menace will stay with us for a long time. Judicial system needs to step up, otherwise even judges will no longer be safe to practice their profession
As much I understand your pain, what you recommend is not possible in the 21st century when most countries are doing away with the death sentence. Though, police usually waste them secretly after arrest.

What we should be clamouring for is for police to always do thorough investigation to take down their cells and not collect bribe to free them back into the society. Police is the problem here
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Pearl1910: 5:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Public parade and execution isn't a deterrent.

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Pearl1910: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2022
U are not part of them, u only show them victims houses.
How u take sabi bank manager address?

Then Emma told u people his oga sacked him. Where and how did u meet Emma?

Okay u r not the ring leader but u are part of the gang. Same same

U think Police is foolish abi.

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by cloud(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
As much I understand your pain, what you recommend is not possible in the 21st century when most countries are doing away with the death sentence. Though, police usually waste them secretly after arrest.

What we should be clamouring for is for police should always do thorough investigation to take down their cells and not collect bribe to free them back into the society. Police is the problem here
Even the USA still carry out death sentence in 27 states, not to talk about Asian countries that are far more developed than us. The more we treat this menace with kids gloves, the more we suffer
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by BeardedMeat(m): 5:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Pearl1910:
U are not part of them, u only show them victims houses.
How u take sabi bank manager address?

Then Emma told u people his oga sacked him. Where and how did u meet Emma?

Okay u r not the ring leader but u are part of the gang. Same same

U think Police is foolish abi.
May be they didn't read him his rights
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Fadafada231(m): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2022
Timekeeper452:
See how he is fidgeting in answering. That lovely ps4 and ps5 he enjoys playing, nomore. That his lovely designer shoe and cloths he loves so much, no more. That his favorite food and drink he enjoys, no more. That iPhone 13 Pro Max he enjoys browsing the internet with, no more. That chill working AC in your living room you like so much, no more. That his favorite movie he keeps up with and enjoys, no more. The only life he will know from here is, CELL, COURT, CELL, COURT then PRISON if he is lucky. Say no to crime, truly it doesn’t pay. Hustle legitimately and die peacefully, life is short.

You forget to mention that good kpekus he loves smashing no more

2 Likes

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Kaiser20: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2022
yankison:
So why haven’t the police been able to identify,trace and arrest the kidnap kingpin Turkish in Zamfara state after all the obvious locations of the bastard for Christ sake …. This country sef
Oboy, let us thank God that in the South criminals are easily identified, and if the Northerners decides to hide criminals and cover their crimes they will pay for it.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Coolgent(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Kidnappers in the north are 99% Fulani, President's brothers and sisters so they are untouchable sad
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2022
LegacyB:

Read the news properly this tribal sentiments would only damage our society the more. Some where arrested along Lagos Ibadan express way Kara bridge last week by the Nigerian police.
Were they paraded before media if at all they were the culprits?
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by membranus: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Judolisco:
fulanis na inside Bush now... After dem collect ransome dem go enter Bush back... Difficult to trace them... But dis one after operation him enter Abuja... Nigerian police Don advance pass before oh

Not online did he enter Abuja, he was busy flaunting his illicit wealth on social media, not knowing that police nowadays mine or scrutinize the social media for possible identification of societal criminals.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by afamaustin(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2022
After u say hustle
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by afamaustin(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Na kidnapping be the hustle u the burst of
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by faceland: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2022
This fat idiot would not like prison.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by faceland: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2022
membranus:

Not online did he enter Abuja, he was busy flaunting his illicit wealth on social media, not knowing that police nowadays mine or scrutinize the social media for possible identification of societal criminals.

The network providers gives (at least) DSS all our phone logs and text messages and websites visited, if DSS request it. So all social media criminals are just begging to be arrested. There luck is that scamming is not a national security issue or threat to Buhari so DSS doesn't take interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Rupertek: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2022
cloud:
Until we take more serious steps like passing televised death sentence on kidnappers caught, this menace will stay with us for a long time. Judicial system needs to step up, otherwise even judges will no longer be safe to practice their profession

Passing televised death sentences with executing the order, isn't that useless? How many people have been executed in Nigeria in the last 10 years? None. Whats the need of retaining the death sentence if we have no balls to execute people?
The US, China and other countries are stillcarrying out death executions, without it, crimes will escalate. If effort is not made to force our leaders ti resume executions, we will be in for more serious troubles ahead
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by 8stargeneral: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2022
50 years in imprisonment my lord grin
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by jconsulting(f): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2022
This guy cannot imagine how life has suddenly change from enjoyment lifestyle to prison ,well 20 years jail term is not that long
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Lazenby007(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Idiot. For every operation, dem dey give you share and you sey you be kidnapper. Na prison you go die. Bastard !
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by akin9ja78(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Why do you take kidnappers to court, to do what? Kill them now because they are corrupt and don’t deserve to live
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2022
I eny no one and I dont tap into anyone grace.Na God dey give grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 12 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.